Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Yeah, that's what I meant. So if I sign up with a different e-mail and same paypal account and everything it's all good? Sounds great. Now...wish it were that easy, but the current account has two pre-orders for a figure that's sold out everywhere. x.x

Yeah, that's what I meant. So if I sign up with a different e-mail and same paypal account and everything it's all good? Sounds great. Now...wish it were that easy, but the current account has two pre-orders for a figure that's sold out everywhere. x.x

Yeah I came up against that problem too :/ You'll have to note down what they are, and buy them for slightly more from resellers on ebay, or stalk YJA ^^;

So like I said over Tumblr, I've noticed I lack seasonal themed figures in my collection, most notably my favourite season, Christmas! They rarely make Christmas figures, decent ones at least, but seen these on AmiAmi today in the preowned section under "S" condition and had to have them, considering I only paid a little under 2,000 YEN for BOTH

[snip]

:3 

hnnng lucky. I love Misaka and Kuroko. I'd kill to have their figmas.

2/1/2013 haul:

[snip]

Transformers EZ Starscream - Kero Kero Ace Edition (Big Bad Toy Store)

Pics:

[snip]

Been waiting to get my hands on this puppy for a year. So glad to finally have one in my collection. Kero Kero Kero!

As much as I don't care for Legends Starscream, the novelty of this item is something to behold. Michael Bay Transformers crossed over with Keroro Gunso is just too hilarious. Great find, man! If you don't mind me asking, how much coin did this set you back? these exclusives can get pretty crazy.

Anyways, I got a lotta shit since I last posted here (mostly robots). I'll make a massive post once all my packages come this week.

Edited by Junko Enoshima
  • Thumbs Up 1

As much as I don't care for Legends Starscream, the novelty of this item is something to behold. Michael Bay Transformers crossed over with Keroro Gunso is just too hilarious. Great find, man! If you don't mind me asking, how much coin did this set you back? these exclusives can get pretty crazy.

Thanks! With shipping and everything, it cost about $24.00 or so. Kinda pricey for such a small figure, but I'm a big enough Sgt. Frog fanatic not to mind. Plus, this crazy mash-up was just too good to pass up.

Posting this here even though there's technically a Sonic item in there; Mario and Zelda T-shirts, Naruto Volume 60 and ASRT 3DS. :)

E9DE0E74-585C-4C89-AE79-D580652D4AD1-495

Posting this here even though there's technically a Sonic item in there; Mario and Zelda T-shirts, Naruto Volume 60 and ASRT 3DS. smile.png

E9DE0E74-585C-4C89-AE79-D580652D4AD1-495

Love those shirts. Did you pay a lot?

2/7/2013 haul:

HNI_0043-5_zpsa5128a6a.jpg

Nintendo Atomic Purple Gameboy Color (Goodwill)
Pokemon Gold (Goodwill)

Anyways, I got a lotta shit since I last posted here (mostly robots). I'll make a massive post once all my packages come this week.

Oops I'm too lazy to do that.

But hey, here's what just came in the mail today: BOTCON 2010 CINDERSAUR!

tumblr_mi4hi67KwV1r9y8hpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi4hi67KwV1r9y8hpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi4hi67KwV1r9y8hpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi4hi67KwV1r9y8hpo4_1280.jpg

Ahhhh yes such a sexy, garish neon G2 Transformers t.rex.

It came missing it's Cyber Key, though... which the seller didn't make 100% clear. Trying to contact them.

Edited by SuperHighSchoolLevelAsshat

I'm freaking out right now. I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT! Guys, I am about to hyperventilate and pass out on the floor. I am actually crying right now.

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU END UP ACCIDENTALLY MEETING JERRY REES'S WIFE ON EBAY AND THEY SELL YOU AN ANIMATION CEL OF KIRBY WHEN ASKED... AND IT'S GOING TO BE SIGNED!

Oh god... I'm shaking. I can't wait to get this cel. I just can't wait. I'm such a fantard for this movie. I loved that vacuum and Thurl Ravenscroft so much.

(Hexadecimal just died)

• Thumbs Up 2

Love those shirts. Did you pay a lot?

A fair bit. The shirts were £16.99 each and postage was a bit over £4, so yeah, it was around £38 for them both.

Also, I don't have a PS2 (and the PS2 isn't region free), but what the hey. :D

7FFFEF4B-6EAE-4E71-8322-AC6C5680360D-633

I'm freaking out right now. I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT! Guys, I am about to hyperventilate and pass out on the floor. I am actually crying right now.

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU END UP ACCIDENTALLY MEETING JERRY REES'S WIFE ON EBAY AND THEY SELL YOU AN ANIMATION CEL OF KIRBY WHEN ASKED... AND IT'S GOING TO BE SIGNED!

Oh god... I'm shaking. I can't wait to get this cel. I just can't wait. I'm such a fantard for this movie. I loved that vacuum and Thurl Ravenscroft so much.

(Hexadecimal just died)

*dies inside*

WANT!

A fair bit. The shirts were £16.99 each and postage was a bit over £4, so yeah, it was around £38 for them both.

Also, I don't have a PS2 (and the PS2 isn't region free), but what the hey. biggrin.png

7FFFEF4B-6EAE-4E71-8322-AC6C5680360D-633

Wow, that's in great condition! 

2/17/2013 haul:

HNI_0046-5_zpscfa70f0f.jpg

Transformers Prime McDonald's Toy - Starscream Figure

2/18/2013 haul:

HNI_0048-4_zps1b85370a.jpg

IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 4: Sins of the Fathers (Book) (Amazon)

I've not got a picture, but I just ordered both Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Pokemon White 2 for a total of $35.

I also got Kirby's Dream Collection the other day for $20.

Guys... Oh my god:

001-10_zpsa517a83c.jpg

But also...

003-6_zps4bc9ce19.jpg

Jerry is the nicest man alive ;_;

• Thumbs Up 4

Guys... Oh my god:

001-10_zpsa517a83c.jpg

But also...

003-6_zps4bc9ce19.jpg

Jerry is the nicest man alive ;_;

aw man, so jealous, any chance you could pm me contact details to see If I could buy any?

2/20/2013 haul:

HNI_0054-3_zps0729a0ea.jpg

Street Sharks: The Complete Series (DVD) (Best Buy)

Holy shit a DVD release of the entire show!? Where did you get this? Is it newly released and HOW can someone in the UK get this!? ;0;

It was released by Mill Creek Entertainment yesterday. Since I'm a huge fan of the show, I pre-ordered it from Best Buy's site and it arrived today. However, you can also purchase it on Amazon.com. (I believe that they do ship to the UK, if that helps.)

Edited by CC14 the Vipester
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys! My copy of Gintama no Sugoroku arrived today! :D

...what do you mean, 'what the hell is that?' D:

C420B989-34AB-4D17-A7DD-67B5E04C57B1-515

419361_558390237513771_756201519_n.jpg

Got these from my (almost) stepmom, who actually went to Japan for military purposes. She brought back a bunch of things for the family, and this is what she got me! (an issue of Jump, a pack of collectible DBZ cards, and a One Piece folder/paper holder)