Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Nice find regardless, i'm currently hunting Um jammer lammy for a cheap price, I love this series.

£3.99 a good price?

Seriously, I was weirded out when I went on the PS blog today and got reminded of this. They saw you!

I actually really behaved in Vegas! The most I spent was on a really cute Lady and the Tramp statue at none other than the very same pawn shop featured on the show Pawn Stars! The store is actually surprisingly small, but the staff is so nice! I was just sad because they actually sold the super expensive "Death Clock" that used to always be in the background on a lot of the episodes. I wanted a photo!

Anyway... As a result I've got a monster credit card bill coming up in January as I needed to complete my trio of bunny girls! I actually got the last one in stock of Ikaros!

clockwork-angeloid-ikaros-bunny-version-freeing.jpg

nymphbunny.jpg?w=535&h=518

The most I spent was on a really cute Lady and the Tramp statue at none other than the very same pawn shop featured on the show Pawn Stars! The store is actually surprisingly small, but the staff is so nice! I was just sad because they actually sold the super expensive "Death Clock" that used to always be in the background on a lot of the episodes. I wanted a photo!

Lame but I'm sure it was the best they could do~

Noel goes to shitty con, but manages to get some stuff out of it...

-snip-

shitty pic but whatever... this is about 6 hours before I became a drunk bastard.

hm, I got that exact same shirt at a shitty con last year, aha.

Got another small early Christmas gift. (Our tree got even more crowded.)

HNI_0007-2_zpse86c8374.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Metalhead Figure

God fucking dammit! Mari is getting slammed with customs! What is the point in paying more for shipping when i just get hit by customs anyway? Fuck this, everything bought will be sent Air Mail or SAL recorded from now on, sick of the parcel companies dipping into my pockets whenever something of mine comes through the post, unfucking believable.

Is there seriously a place I can complain about this? Because I've kept every invoice I've ever been charged for and I'm seeing an inconsistent pattern here and it honestly looks like they've seriously just been slapping charges on for the hell of it.

God fucking dammit! Mari is getting slammed with customs! What is the point in paying more for shipping when i just get hit by customs anyway? Fuck this, everything bought will be sent Air Mail or SAL recorded from now on, sick of the parcel companies dipping into my pockets whenever something of mine comes through the post, unfucking believable.

Is there seriously a place I can complain about this? Because I've kept every invoice I've ever been charged for and I'm seeing an inconsistent pattern here and it honestly looks like they've seriously just been slapping charges on for the hell of it.

Ah man, there's nothing I hate more than these shiesters >_> 

Seriously, if they were that worried about illegal goods being sent over then why don't they just open the parcel up to see for themselves what's inside before charging innocent people a fortune. Every time I get charged I get half tempted to just snatch the parcel and just run off it makes me that mad lol 

Sadly, as far as I'm aware there is nowhere you can go to file a complaint sad.png I have been wanting to for years, but the greedy money grabbing b**tards get away with it every time. If you do find out a place to complain let me know, and I will more than happily have my say wink.png

My VB Bomberman game came in the mail the other day along with the free Club Nintendo gift! Didn't actually get a chance to look at them until now.

12-2.jpg

These cards are nice! It's like they're see-through in the little shiny rays coming from the center image. And the back image is goldish in color. You can also see Heart Weegee had a printer error on his eyes haha. xD Very nice beginning to Christmas I think!

12/15/2012 haul:

HNI_0009-1_zps396ad051.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles McDonald's Toy - Donatello Cycle

12/17/2012 haul:

HNI_0012-4_zpsdc1ac7d5.jpg

Power Rangers Super Samurai - Super Mega Ranger Sky Figure

12/18/2012 haul:

HNI_0014-3_zps1596c7f3.jpg

IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 1: Change is Constant (Book) (Won in Herotaku trade paperback giveaway)

Racing Miku '11 finally arrived, huzzah! My patience has paid off well. cool.png

DSCN0427_zps590f2b0b.jpg

Extra photo with her "loyal pet".

DSCN0430_zps601edbcb.jpg

Her pet Shadow Fox, of course. =P It was finished a few weeks before Miku arrived, I've also added some paint this time along the Liger Zero.

DSCN0432_zpseaa5785c.jpg

DSCN0431_zps24e67191.jpg

DSCN0433_zps626b3e97.jpg

"Broclaw."

I think Hatsune Miku is the only figure I have ever wanted to buy that's non-Sonic. Not that one though, I might look into getting this one:

2.jpg

Look who just went up for pre-order...

FIG-IPN-5603.jpg 

Pit Figma has been finalized! But Max Factory have something else up their sleeves... or rather "Someone"

FIG-IPN-5604_04.jpg

Dark Pit

FIG-IPN-5604_05.jpg

Also Alter have just released the final Scanty preview, and she's just gone up for Pre-order on various sites! This might be the first Alter i cave for and buy...

FIG-MOE-8055.jpg

Also remember that "Duram Sherif" girl clad in armour i bought last month? A company called "Embrace Japan" makes them, and they just announced their newest figure and goddamn... She's beautiful!

FIG-MOE-8059.jpg

Like i was telling Noel... I think Embrace Japan are replacing Orchid Seed as my favourite figure makers.... :P

Registered an AmiAmi account and preordered Pit on a whim. They don't charge you until the order goes through so it's worth it I guess. 

Pit looks amazing, but I don't know if I can justify Dark Pit. It feels like I'm essentially buying a recolor of a figure.

Soniko, what's up with AmiAmi's strict order policy? I can't cancel now that I preordered? Why are they so strict about everything?

Soniko, what's up with AmiAmi's strict order policy? I can't cancel now that I preordered? Why are they so strict about everything?

AmiAmi used to have a more lenient set of rules for this, they used to allow you to cancel parts of orders, or small orders, now? They just threaten you with termination of your account and black listing you from the site, I used to shop at AmiAmi for the good part of 3 years, I've bought tons from them and they were always nice with me, but back quarter of 2011 they got all Arsey with me when I wanted to cancel a figure, and threatened to close my account, so I told them to do so because I didn't like their attitude.

They've been rather snappy for the good part of a year now, and cracked down on their rules which is stupid, they've also gotten into a few disputes with companies and have lost the license agreement to sell Orchid Seed figures because of their attitude.

They'll probably let you cancel a few times before getting Arsey with you too, so take it with a pinch of salt, there's many other places to order him if they get dickish with you :)

Yeah I didn't go for Dark Pit for the same reason. I know he is his own character and all but these things aren't cheap and it is pretty much a recolor. Now if it was Palutena on the other hand.

AmiAmi used to have a more lenient set of rules for this, they used to allow you to cancel parts of orders, or small orders, now? They just threaten you with termination of your account and black listing you from the site, I used to shop at AmiAmi for the good part of 3 years, I've bought tons from them and they were always nice with me, but back quarter of 2011 they got all Arsey with me when I wanted to cancel a figure, and threatened to close my account, so I told them to do so because I didn't like their attitude.

They've been rather snappy for the good part of a year now, and cracked down on their rules which is stupid, they've also gotten into a few disputes with companies and have lost the license agreement to sell Orchid Seed figures because of their attitude.

They'll probably let you cancel a few times before getting Arsey with you too, so take it with a pinch of salt, there's many other places to order him if they get dickish with you smile.png

Honestly I'm just taking your warning with the Sonic Nendoroid to heart and preordering Pit right off the bat. He's actually pretty cheap too.

But as shipping and handling goes... what can I expect here? Are the boxes labeled like Hobbylink (post office employees stealing items has happened to some people I know...) and are they usually handled with care? Is shipping fast? I know I could just quote the usual blah-blahblah timeframe they rattle off on their site, but many stores claim similar shipping times and it differs widely.

Edited by Rigbone the Kid

Once my Madoka, Milla, and Araragi arrive, I am going to cancel some figures from AmiAmi, I expect account termination xD. Wait... I need to wait for Suzuha from Steins;Gate... DAMMIT AMIAMI I STILL CAN'T CANCEL THAT STUPID BAYONETTA FIGURE!

Edited by Noël Vermillion/Kagerou

Honestly I'm just taking your warning with the Sonic Nendoroid to heart and preordering Pit right off the bat. He's actually pretty cheap too.

But as shipping and handling goes... what can I expect here? Are the boxes labeled like Hobbylink (post office employees stealing items has happened to some people I know...) and are they usually handled with care? Is shipping fast? I know I could just quote the usual blah-blahblah timeframe they rattle off on their site, but many stores claim similar shipping times and it differs widely.

Boxes are discreet, they have things like Japanese postal term labels on them like "price/worth of item, what it is (normally written as toy/game/misc. etc.) and all the paper work etc. on their side, they're normally packed well, compact paper all around the items, bubble wrap sheets over the face of the product and they're taped up pretty tightly (box i mean, not over your items!).

As for speed, they do arrive quickly if you ship by Airmail or EMS, anything else (SAL/Registered SAL) are 2-3 weeks.

Boxes are discreet, they have things like Japanese postal term labels on them like "price/worth of item, what it is (normally written as toy/game/misc. etc.) and all the paper work etc. on their side, they're normally packed well, compact paper all around the items, bubble wrap sheets over the face of the product and they're taped up pretty tightly (box i mean, not over your items!).

As for speed, they do arrive quickly if you ship by Airmail or EMS, anything else (SAL/Registered SAL) are 2-3 weeks.

I also like how they secure your item in place with bubble wrap and a cardboard spacy thingy, to keep it from moving. The thank you note is nice too.

I also like how they secure your item in place with bubble wrap and a cardboard spacy thingy, to keep it from moving. The thank you note is nice too.

Yeah they really go out of their way to package things and seem so nice with all the thank you letters and crap, but they're so too faced it's unbelievable.

I don't get why they're so bitter, if things don't sell via their shop, did you know they had a Yahoo Japan account AND an Ebay account to also reduce their stock on a much wider customer rate? So either way cancelled orders get bought eventually so I don't know why they get so butthurt over this shit, I terminated my account purely because they refused to stock Orchid Seed Jingai, for it's time my most anticipated figure of the year, until it got delayed to Q1 2013, but that's not the point, they basically wiped every Orchid Seed product OFF their site, without a reason why to those who had pre-ordered some, so when browsing my pending orders, 2 of my orders (had Orchid Seed figures as Pre-Orders in them) would fail to load up properly so i couldn't view those orders, which was a worry as I had no indication of their actions, very unprofessional.