Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

Retention means they're processing your order at the sorting office, and you most likely will be met with a customs charge which is handled by an office just for customs and fees, you'll get a letter in the post after about a week asking you to pay your charge and choose when you'd like it re-delivered.

A pain in the ass..

Does it say anything about Express 48? that means ParcelForce are handling it.

Tagged for customs on a figma? Ouch. You must have gotten the pedant.

Been tagged for Nendo's nevermind Figma's, the post system is fucking bullshit.

Aye, he's been on the way for...about a week or so now. I was a cheap arse though and got SAL unregistered so bugger knows where he is. tongue.png

Retention means they're processing your order at the sorting office, and you most likely will be met with a customs charge which is handled by an office just for customs and fees, you'll get a letter in the post after about a week asking you to pay your charge and choose when you'd like it re-delivered.

A pain in the ass..

Does it say anything about Express 48? that means ParcelForce are handling it.

Nah just says 'retention' with no other info.

But I got the letter from ParcelForce today.

Import VAT: £7.93

Clearance fee: £13.50

Total:.... £21.43.

ernie.gif

That's near the same price as what the fucking figure itself cost!

So everything included, this figure has cost £54.91. I guess it could have been worse if I didn't get the 50% off shipping.

The letter says they deliver on Saturdays too, but at an additional fee of £12.00. Looks like i'll get him Monday then mellow.png.

Edited by Guest

Import VAT: £7.93

Clearance fee: £13.50

Oh christ... I forgot about Clearance fees. Those are totally unfair and are essentially ransoms especially when it's more than the duty. I have heard of people getting the clearance waived if they confront them about it but that's not certain by any stretch.

Well, I got the Gate Keeper Alice, might as well get the Tits McGee version... oops I mean the Boost version of Alice.

GameBoyColorPro1322291765.jpeg

So what was I saying about not buying more figures this year? Yeah I lied. :<

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

Well, I got the Gate Keeper Alice, might as well get the Tits McGee version... oops I mean the Boost version of Alice.

GameBoyColorPro1322291765.jpeg

So what was I saying about not buying more figures this year? Yeah I lied. :<

I was tempted for her, but i really dislike her face, i think it's the nose >_>

hnMhf.jpg

The most amazing part is both of these cost me £8 COMBINED.

(so yeah, a plastic backpack that rumbles whilst you play Mega Drive games and Masterpiece Optimus in great condition. Thank you bootsale. <3)

• Thumbs Up 4

...I've done something very bad and I must do it two more times when I have the cash (I hope they stay in stock!).

Since AmiAmi only had one in stock used with the figure being S, box B I got really paranoid someone would steal her out of my grasp so this bunny girl, after being shipped with Catherine and Katherine, will be on my credit card bill in January since they ship late this month:

TL300807881.jpg

She's 1/4 size, so she'll be the biggest figure I own so far! I wonder if AmiAmi could break my order up into two packages since I think by herself she can be shipped SAL. I'll have to ask since that will really help with the ouchness of the shipping costs.

Edited by Hexadecimal

...I've done something very bad and I must do it two more times when I have the cash (I hope they stay in stock!).

Since AmiAmi only had one in stock used with the figure being S, box B I got really paranoid someone would steal her out of my grasp so this bunny girl, after being shipped with Catherine and Katherine, will be on my credit card bill in January since they ship late this month:

TL300807881.jpg

She's 1/4 size, so she'll be the biggest figure I own so far! I wonder if AmiAmi could break my order up into two packages since I think by herself she can be shipped SAL. I'll have to ask since that will really help with the ouchness of the shipping costs.

OMG OMG! IS THAT, OMG IS THAT DELTA FROM HEAVEN'S LOST PROPERTY!? OMG! I AM SO JELLY, WHY DID I NOT SEE THAT! ;A; OMG! I MUST HAVE IT! *breaks into Hexadecimals house and steals it* *gets stern talking to by Soniko...* Fine... you can have it back *gives ;A;

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

OMG OMG! IS THAT, OMG IS THAT DELTA FROM HEAVEN'S LOST PROPERTY!? OMG! I AM SO JELLY, WHY DID I NOT SEE THAT! ;A; OMG! I MUST HAVE IT! *breaks into Hexadecimals house and steals it* *gets stern talking to by Soniko...* Fine... you can have it back *gives ;A;

I think her name is Astraea. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I should give the show a watch when I get home. Apparently it's pretty good.

LOL! Well, if you can manage to find out where AmiAmi is located in Japan you could always break into their building before they ship it to me xD

I think her name is Astraea. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I should give the show a watch when I get home. Apparently it's pretty good.

LOL! Well, if you can manage to find out where AmiAmi is located in Japan you could always break into their building before they ship it to me xD

So you've spent all that money on a figure from a show you haven't even watched? :P

I don't know where you guys get the money for all this stuff, none of you are pulling a Walter White are you?

So you've spent all that money on a figure from a show you haven't even watched? tongue.png

I don't know where you guys get the money for all this stuff, none of you are pulling a Walter White are you?

You shush! ;p

I did used to have a rule that I would only buy figures from shows/games I liked but I caved after about a year. I'm really weak when it comes to bunny and cat girls. Plus, I'll still enjoy them, so why not?

EDIT: Oh yeah, as for the cash... Hospitals pay their employees pretty well. I just got done with working 18 days straight with a bit over 100 hours, 50 of which being overtime. Other than necessary expenses I only spend money on figures, so yeah, I do have money to burn.

Edited by Hexadecimal

You shush! ;p

I did used to have a rule that I would only buy figures from shows/games I liked but I caved after about a year. I'm really weak when it comes to bunny and cat girls. Plus, I'll still enjoy them, so why not?

EDIT: Oh yeah, as for the cash... Hospitals pay their employees pretty well. I just got done with working 18 days straight with a bit over 100 hours, 50 of which being overtime. Other than necessary expenses I only spend money on figures, so yeah, I do have money to burn.

You're in a lucky position then :) can't say I blame you, If I made more than I do now I wouldn't be able to move in my flat for all the books and stuff I want to blow cash on.

I'd be able to live really cheaply if I didn't just love STUFF so frikkin much :)

Got some things.

First thing's first: Transformers. More Asian exclusives: Cliffjumper, Hot Spot, and Megatron. All of them are very awesome remolds (do wish that CJ looked a bit more different than Prime CJ, tho)! Happy that they came to the US.

No vehicle mode pics b/c I'm tired orz

(also, pardon the dust. Camera makes it look worse than it actually is lol)

I93Mb.jpg

Next is none other than Figma Link!... whose sword hilt I broke 10 minutes after opening gfhjgbhyju. I usually never hamhand my figures, so this quite upsets me. You can barely tell that anything broke after gluing, however. It's still rather presentable.

47k5Z.jpg

O hai Chie!

tumblr_mejahcnPXI1r9y8hpo1_500.jpg

So after much debate and pouting at Hobby Japan battering their eyelashes at me to pay for this... i bought this...

_vyrn_1092xKTOPP411.jpg

We'll see what she's like when she gets here, was really wanting to blow the money on a commission to get made into a skin for my new 3DS XL but meh...

I regret not buying Link now... :<

he's pretty rad, probably my second favorite Figma behind Samus I'm sure you'll be able to find one used on Mandarake, if you're interested.

I might if the superglue marks bug me enough

Did you ever find sexy, I mean Asuka?

Kinda only focusing on my back-log of pre-orders right now, can't really afford to jump on other figures on the spot right now, however i almost caved for a Jingai figure i've been after since FOREVER popped up for like, $30 on MFC, someone beat me to it though, kinda glad honestly but feel bad for missing it at such a steal :C