Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

I'll have to wait for an e-mail requesting payment, but I think I just bought my very first figure from AmiAmi's pre-owned section as well as it being my first Orchid Seed figure. I hesitated a bit since I though all Orchid figures are cast off, but I guess she isn't. Sadly, while finding her info I missed out on a second figure, but I think I'll be happy with this one.

amber1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

That's adorable! I remember i bought my ex a Totoro bag, he was holding a leaf and he had soot sprites clinging to him haha.

That's pretty awesome actually. Totoro is always relevant... but yeah. If I wore that I'd probably get my head kicked in by chavs but I approve nonetheless!

• Thumbs Up 1

Soniko! Soniko! I got that Melty figure really cheap off the AmiAmi used section just now! Wooo!

• Thumbs Up 2

Soniko! Soniko! I got that Melty figure really cheap off the AmiAmi used section just now! Wooo!

Nice niiiice! Congratulations! :D

Mentioning Melty at the same time was a touch creepy back there though.

Speaking of which... Plush Sorbet just got a batch of pics for the Dollfie Melty. Not that I expect anyone here gets these things...

o04500677122664728281.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

^ Oh wow! Beautiful!

But yeah... Dolfies are so over the top expensive! I think the "cheapest" ones I've seen are in the $300 range!

They are rather... and clearing customs with them would be a sport in itself over here.

Anyone want to see Lechery's LATEST abomination?

Of course you do! Feast your eyes Ladies and Gents. She'll be here all week.

31f489e4.jpg

Pretty sure these guys are trolls at this point!

I'll balance it out a bit though...

We have prize figures of everyone's favourite pair of fiery red-head and kinda-incest-waiting-to-happen:

figure_b.png

figure_a.png

This is orchid... I'll put the unpainted version... it's safer:

7941f289.jpg

The painted version is wet look... just so you know.

Dumdedum

1352810888674.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia

This is orchid... I'll put the unpainted version... it's safer:

7941f289.jpg

The painted version is wet look... just so you know.

Orders gone live for this yet? Been waiting for this one for a while since she looks like a mature Sonico, and i'm a sucker for wet look figures....

Orders gone live for this yet? Been waiting for this one for a while since she looks like a mature Sonico, and i'm a sucker for wet look figures....

Doesn't seem to be. Just seeing teaser (lolololol...) shots.

I thought the same thing about it kinda looking like Sonico and being Orchid Seed... yeah.

Lechery are crazy, crazy bad though.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Zelda stuff! (One of my other loves)laugh.png

28450_386062212827_3243699_n.jpg

39180_416721492827_900283_n.jpg

40352_415131077827_6444198_n.jpg

16336_192925472827_5903814_n.jpg

I also have Zora Link, Dark Link and Skull Kid from F4F...but for some reason I have no photos of them. I'll post back when I can get some decent shots. happy.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Zelda stuff! (One of my other loves)laugh.png

I totally didn't intentionally leave these out of my earlier post. rolleyes.gif

Huh...

l_50a3826048586.jpg

8003428120_8cb3c9eff2_z.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd kill for Skull Kid and Fierce Deity Link. Wish i knew about them back when they first came out. They cost a ton now. :/

Yeah, it's terrible when that happens. I actually didn't get Fierce Deity Link when he first came out (I think it was their first figure - it shows too) so ended up paying £157 on eBay for him about two years ago. Skull Kid I think I picked up when they ended up with "surplus stock" or something, so re-opened orders temporarily.

I got some new 'formers yesterday and today.

First up, two of the Asian figures that were brought to American Toys R Us stores: Springer and Wheelie:

tumblr_mdjxy6T7tJ1r9y8hpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdjxy6T7tJ1r9y8hpo2_500.jpg

Both of which are excellent! I actually like Wheelie a lot more than I thought I would. Holds together better than my RTS Jazz, the original mold. Springer's pretty cool, definitely a cool repaint of Tomahawk. Might modify him one day so he'll actually be able to turn into a car and a helicopter like his G1 self, since it's apparently an easy mod to do.

Then there's this beaut that just shipped in from Asia: United Ultra Magnus!

tumblr_mdlls4SZ301r9y8hpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdlls4SZ301r9y8hpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdlls4SZ301r9y8hpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdlls4SZ301r9y8hpo4_1280.jpg

What a sight. Definitely worth the import money. It actually is a lot tighter than my Henkei Convoy/Optimus Prime, which is pictured.

Hopefully I can find a Fansproject City Commander Armor for a fair price. Might even go for a bootleg since they're apparently not bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

hmm...

75932_4341017197985_299155007_n.jpg

oh... how did that get there? Oops I accidently lied Andrew... :P

558786_4341017838001_425738541_n.jpg

I present to you.. Duram Sherif! Embrace's lovely Medieval war siren! Isn't she gorgeous?

184995_4341018118008_2007634932_n.jpg

A back shot of her, the detail on her is astonishing...

542873_4341018838026_1692695282_n.jpg

Some close ups of her armour, her grieves and gauntlets are removable, they simply pull apart and clip together, but damn it looks like a solid piece doesn't it? very well detailed and superbly painted!

546886_4341024558169_1794882141_n.jpg

Her leg armour is gorgeous, check out that rustic steel sheen! the base is superbly sculpted and detailed too, very medieval styled greenery, there's also a Frog with a scroll on it's back sitting behind her other foot.

This piece is fully cast off-able (well, besides her legs) with erm... detailing in all the right places, sculpt too lol n__n; very lovely painted assets, not just airbrushed over with a skin tone, it looks gorgeous.

The best part about it is her Face though, the photos on the net or my phone don't do it justice, her lips are full, plump and very softly painted, and her expression is endearing...god i love her.

579120_4341019478042_1076374280_n.jpg

wasn't kidding about cast off...heehee... panties~

She'd probably die in two seconds on a real battlefield, too many exposed areas. >:/

Anyway, got another thingy.

Photo-0457.jpg

SEGA Dreamcast VMU. Still don't have a Dreamcast to use this or any of the games I own on, but I can get it for like £20 later down the line.

• Thumbs Up 5

hmm...

Had to do it, huh? :P

She'd probably die in two seconds on a real battlefield, too many exposed areas. >:/

SEGA Dreamcast VMU. Still don't have a Dreamcast to use this or any of the games I own on, but I can get it for like £20 later down the line.

I doubt Soniko is worried about that somehow XD

Sweet VMU... I'm reminded how I haven't had a dig around in any retro shops recently. I should do that but eh... anxiety is a bitch sometimes.

So yeah, this just showed up. I skipped the version with the weird figure thing in it this time.

121119-160516-1.jpg

Eheh, I got a sealed NTSC one for 97p from Gamestation aaaaages back... xD Not sure what I'd do with it, not having an NTSC Dreamcast... Either way, it's still nice ^-^

579120_4341019478042_1076374280_n.jpg

wasn't kidding about cast off...heehee... panties~

ohmy.png Words, I must find words but they cannot be found. I'll post a collection update in December when I hopefully get my final figure of the year, Ultimate Madoka. ^_^

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion