Awoo.

Your latest Non-Sonic/SEGA Collection additions & Pre-orders

Lady Soniko

To get a Slayers figure or a Saber Marionette figure, or a Rie Tanaka (Neptunia, Chii, Lacus Clyne, Suigintou etc) album?

Welp, I totally failed at saving money for Vegas... Which I go to next month >< I thought I was in the clear but then I find out about even more neato figures, and of course end up finding them at prices I can't refuse. I honestly (please oh please) think after this month I really will be down to maybe two or three figures per month if that. I started this hobby late, so there was a lot to catch up on, but I think I'm finally OK.

Here's what I have ordered so far:

ordered.jpg

And what I plan to pick up:

wished.jpg

I see bishoujo Harley Quinn tongue.png

Oh yeah. Had her ordered for awhile, but from Urban Collector (US site; in my state, actually) so they won't be getting her until this month. I'm so antsy to receive her, especially since she comes with a painted white face! I was so happy about that!

Oh yeah. Had her ordered for awhile, but from Urban Collector (US site; in my state, actually) so they won't be getting her until this month. I'm so antsy to receive her, especially since she comes with a painted white face! I was so happy about that!

I have yet to get around to grabbing Harley but I definitely need to. The issue being I have a huge corner cabinet (much larger than the double-wide that I photographed) and literally a whole shelf is probably about 15 of the things (Koto Bishoujos). I think I would have to make a new place to extend them to and that funks my OCD right out.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

So the convention I'm attending has one of these babies.

72522.jpg?t=1346897877

I want it ;A; but torn between her and Suzaku

72240.jpg?t=1335427872

Which one do I buy tomorrow ;A;

Edited by Seras Victoria

So the convention I'm attending has one of these babies.

72522.jpg?t=1346897877

I want it ;A; but torn between her and Suzaku

Oooooh! I saw that same Luka figure today at my local Game traders store.

There's only one and I so wanna get it before someone else does.

I'd go with Luka, Dude.

...but then I would.

There's a new Kanu Unchou one that I actually don't hate but there's no way in hell that shit would fly on here.

Eeep, scratch that. It's cold cast and 17k. I don't like it that much....

Edited by Andrew Albacia

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/109880

Scanty's entry has an update with a photo! I know I should be less excited considering what Alter did with Kneesocks and Stocking, but she really looks awesome.

I really wonder just how many Stockings got the bad bangs, though? Mine actually looks fantastic except for just a teeny tiny spot I only noticed because I was so focused on the bangs in the first place.

Fuck sake... Looks like I'll be getting Alter's Scanty because she looks delicious~

• Thumbs Up 1

Should i get it?

If you want it, sure. We're genuinely bad people to ask if you want putting off getting something though.

*edit*

Well, shit... could use a better pose.

381857_549262111756856_1558814781_n-noscale.jpg

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Time to break the ice with all these figures that I'll never afford-granted, I can't see myself too interested in them anyway, as cool as they look.

(and thank goodness for the iPhone 4, yay for a decent camera)

eKadk.jpg

Mega Man Powered Up get! Been hunting for this game for years, despite the fact I never use my PSP anyway. But here it is! Unsurprisingly, it's extremely fun, and with a level editor to boot!

Sweet. You do not see that one very often these days... and you found a Gamestation too! Impressive. :P

The G&G game on the PSP seems pretty rare too.

This should be fine in here but I'll spoiler it in case. I've already talked to our resident fangirl about it but I didn't realise it was 1/5 scale previously. I think I still prefer the Cheerleader one because it's doing more than just standing in boots but, eh. Apparently that one is smuggling something~

Face details and that anyway.

s0062.jpg

If people do need that spoiler tagged then they have a few more things to worry about than that :P

• Thumbs Up 1

eKadk.jpg

You just reminded me how much better looking the EU box art is than the US

I ordered my copy from Grainger Games' website and it was a US copy, thank god Sony don't do region locking

Do Want.

Her face looks flawless oh my god...

Damn, shit I might by that my damn self tongue.png

I can always be counted on to be a vile tempter, people. happy.png

It's Orchid Seed by the way.

You know, with all these additions, can one of you guys create a non-Sonic version of "Post your Collections" thread?

I don't have a non-Sonic/SEGA collection to do that, I only have a few things. So it falls under you guys to do it, because I am VERY interested in seeing them.

Time to break the ice with all these figures that I'll never afford-granted, I can't see myself too interested in them anyway, as cool as they look.

(and thank goodness for the iPhone 4, yay for a decent camera)

eKadk.jpg

Mega Man Powered Up get! Been hunting for this game for years, despite the fact I never use my PSP anyway. But here it is! Unsurprisingly, it's extremely fun, and with a level editor to boot!

It's a really good game!

That sticker.. is that from GAME?

Boy do I remember that store when I was living in the UK.

...they offered me 2pounds (don't have the symbol on australian keyboard ^^) for Devil may cry 1-3.

Glad I didn't trade them in they're totally awesome and cuhrazzey.

You know, with all these additions, can one of you guys create a non-Sonic version of "Post your Collections" thread?

I don't have a non-Sonic/SEGA collection to do that, I only have a few things. So it falls under you guys to do it, because I am VERY interested in seeing them.

That's a lot of stuff to lay out for photographing. Seems slightly daunting to me. *shrugs*

It's a really good game!

That sticker.. is that from GAME?

It's Gamestation. They used to be pretty good but GAME bought them anyway so now it is GAME due to them fucking up and going into administration.

They still offered stupidly low money though. Not that I sell on my precious collection.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

That's a lot of stuff to lay out for photographing. Seems slightly daunting to me. *shrugs*

It's Gamestation. They used to be pretty good but GAME bought them anyway so now it is GAME due to them fucking up and going into administration.

They still offered stupidly low money though. Not that I sell on my precious collection.

It's actually from GAME, granted it used to be a Gamestation. They're just still using the old stickers from Gamestation,

It's actually from GAME, granted it used to be a Gamestation. They're just still using the old stickers from Gamestation,

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Holy shit look at what just went up for pre-order!

CGD2-43740.jpg

CGD2-43744.jpg

Black Rock Shooter SILVER Skull ring, and Dead Masters Dark Protector's SILVER ring!

the prices though...

BRS = 15,750 YEN

DM = 18,900 YEN

;n; i don't have an amiami account anymore... fak!

• Thumbs Up 1