Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

"(No matter what universe I'm in, I STILL can't get away from the hair jokes...)" Phoenix sighed. "(Well, at least everyone's cooperating for the most part.)"

"So, uh, guys, now that everything's under control, I think someone should split us up into teams because having a group this big can only cause more trouble. I'm not the best leader, hell, the only reason I tried to get everyone to calm down was because it seemed no one else was going to, so I think someone else besides me should decide the teams."

"Hey, hold on! No one even told me what's going on! Where am I?" Ranma was growing impatient. So far this was shaping up to be the strangest day of his life, and that was saying a lot. "Where are you all going?"

Edited by Ranma Saotome

"Away." Bowser responded.

Crow:

"Well, y'see. Apparently what happened was this crazy monster called the Time Eater ripped through dimensions, sticking a bunch of worlds together. So, I'm gonna guess his spooky portals got you too."

"Hm... I guess so. So, can I go with you guys then? I'd prefer to go on my own, but I had to walk for hours just to find you guys."

Suddenly, something dropped onto his shoulder; It was a drop of water. He looked up to see it start raining again, this time cold.

"Honestly, I think this world is teasing me or something" She grumbled, again a girl.

[samus]

As the arguments spewed forth, Samus pondered the situation. She had always been able to do impossible missions on her own, but now she has an entire crowd to work with, nothing new seeing as how she lead soldiers on an invasion on the pirate homeworld. After thinking about whether to go off to do her typical solo routine or remain with the group, she decided to remain with the group, if anything for their sake, and go aong with what they say, she doesn't mind following other people's orders on occasion, but she's not much good at giving them since she is so solitary in her line of work. She was also worried about Bowser's presence and how he and Ridley were whispering things to each other in the background, surely plotting some sabotage and Surely, Mario was not going to let his guard down either, she gives the red capped plumber a stare and he gives a serious nod as if to signal that he know's what she is trying to say.

[Rainbow Dash]

"Man, is the circus in town? I don't think I'm in Ponyville anymore"

The Multicolored equine stared at the group of strange bipedal beasts mixed with robots, dragons and other strangeness. Trying to comprehend what happened she decides to listen to members of the group who have more of an idea what's going on, despite being headstrong and reckless by nature. No matter what, she was still confident that she was the fastest of anyone else in the group and the only other flier aside from the dragon Ridley.

Edited by Prince Solaris

Ragna, not really a people purpose for personal reasons, opted to leave the group. "Look, you guys obviously got your own problems to sort out, so I think I'll take off here. Later" The group seemed concerned with Ragna's insistence at independence claiming that there were two villains running around and may target him, but Ragna was unconcerned, feeling that he was more than capable of handling himself. If there was a way out of this world, this Time Eater thing would know it, so Ragna decided to after it and "reason" with it.

Noel, obviously concerned decided to tag along, much to Ragna's annoyance, and with that the duo separated from the group in hopes of finding the Time Eater and a way back home.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

((I've missed a lot, and now I'm not so sure what to do with Gamma here. It doesn't seem like anyone is really attempting to interact with him.))

"So, which direction should we go Ragna?", asked Noel, and then suddenly a large growl sound erupted from out of nowhere. Ragna took out his blade and was ready for whatever was about to come, he then saw Noel collapsed on her knees holding her stomach. He rushed to her side to see what was wrong! "I'm... I'm... I'M STARVING!" she excalimed...*wind blows*

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Ragna's facial expression changed from concern to "what... in... the hell Noel?"... Noel, stood up, "After all that fighting I forgot the human body needs food to survive...". Ragna, while still confused as all hell agreed with the girl and they set off to find something edible to eat in this strange world.

Along the way, they saw a robot, friend or foe, they were not sure at the moment... Poor Noel just wanted something to eat.

Edited by Noel Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Well, this is an interesting group... Doesn't seem like there's any Digimon around here..."

This particular remark came from a young man with brown hair who approached the large group with a sly grin, accompanied by a small orange dinosaur a bit more than half his height. "Looks like you guys got stranded in this place too, huh? Name's Masaru Daimon. I'm the best street fighter in Japan and the Digital World! And this is my partner, Agumon."

"These guys seem pretty tough, Aniki..." Agumon remarked.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Voplhied was waiting to see if her distress signal was received or not so she looked out of the windows to find a bearded soldier and the blonde being with the psy-blade.

"Wonderful, I hope the others are all right. I better greet the new crew members!"

The robot was unlike anything Ragna had seen before, especially compared to the Murakumo units from his own world. It seemed clunky, and primitive. (Who the hell leaves a robot in the middle of nowhere) Ragna thought to himself. "Hey err-Robot guy thing, you ok?" Ragna waited for a response, but to no avail. Ragna & Noel decided to leave it alone, and find something to eat.

The robot suddenly sprung to life with "WARNING, HOSTILE LIFEFORM DETECTED" over and over. Ragna & Noel prepared themselves for the worst, but then suddenly Ragna heard somebody whom was the last person he wanted to see.

"BROTHER!" A large wave of freezing ice collides with the robot, sending it flying. "You piece of shit! The only one allowed to kill my brother is ME!"

Jin Kisaragi, Major of the NOL and owner of the Ice Blade Yukianesa, turned to his brother Ragna and Noel, completely ignoring the latter.

"Hello... Brother...! I was looking for you...! What are you doing in a shithole like this?... In fact... Where the hell are we?"

Wario grabbed his skinny partner by the neck, shaking him wildly. "Listen, Beanpole, I-a told you to quit huggin' me!" he roared, "We got a vibe of manliness to exert, here!" He set Waluigi down, turning to the rest of the crew, where ever they were now. He had spaced out as Mario explained the situation, thinking about that sweet sack of garlic he'd stashed in the back of the fridge. His stomach rumbled.

"Ooooh, man, I'm-a hungry," he grumbled, "What's goin' on here, anyway?" He noticed Bowser, turning to Waluigi and motioning for him to follow suit. "'Ey, King Tubby!" he growled, tightening his gloves, "You-a still owe us from the Mario Tennis job!"

"Oh look... it's the major...", Noel is pretty nervous talking to Jin, they've never had a good relationship, it seems once Jin acquired his Yukianesa his uneasiness towards Noel turned to pure hatred. Noel walked up to Jin but quickly stepped back when he pointed his blade at her throat, "d-d-do we have to go through with this again Major?" Jin rushed towards Noel and was ready to stab her point blank when her signature spam activated. "YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

oops.jpg

Noel hit Jin in the head with her gun and knocked him unconscious... "Oops...", Noel said in a confused tone... Noel looked at Ragna, Ragna gave her his thumbs up for approval. "Heh... heh... heeehhhh... he's going to be mad when he wakes up...", she drags Jin's unconscious body along for the journey hoping he doesn't wake up soon.

"Damn Bolverk...!" Jin thought... Barely concious.

He assembled the last of his strength to look at Ragna.

"Brother... I can't die yet... I still need to... Kill you..."

Jin fainted, the last sound hear was... His own stomach rumbling.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

In among all the heated action, no one seemed to notice an average looking man in a purple suit walking up to the large group. He seemed to have either quite poor skin, or was wearing fake tan:

As "Jack Napier":

"Greetings, warriors of universes unknown, I am a man of many aliases, such as Joseph Kerr, Doctor John Reko, yadda yadda, but you can call me Napier, Jack Napier if you want! My dear! Light of my life! My angel!"

A normal-looking woman wearing glasses strolled up to the crew and wrapped her arm around Jack's.

As "Dr. Harleen Quinzel"

"That's me ain't it, Mista Jay?"

Jack removed his arm from her grip and hit Harleen over the head!

"Sorry, Jack. This is kinda confusin'..."

"Shut up Harley! Ahem, myself and my dear have a vast knowledge of... things, and we could be a great ally to you!"

Jack's inhumanely wide grin blossomed as he offered his assistence. A bat flew by, Jack began screaming frantically and hid behind Harleen as she incinerated it, using a flamethrower with Joker Enterprises written on it.

"I uh, stole that from the Joker. Such a foul, handsome bastard!"

Jack and Harleen both looked at the group smiling, waiting for approval.

((NOTE: These characters are wearing makeup to hide their clown get-up and to hide their true identities :P))

Edited by The Goddamn Joker

"Why are you taking him with us" Ragna asked Noel with much annoyance. Jin was Ragna's brother, and he definitely wasn't happy seeing him here, I mean being his brother he does care about him, but he was always needy, annoying, and picked on their youngest sister. Even tho it wasn't his fault, he did cut off Ragna's arm many years ago, so thinks are a bit tense, and only got tenser due to Jin's sword basically warping his mind. Suddenly Ragna noticed what looked like a clown in way too much make up, and a court jester.

"Who the hell are you" Ragna asked with a defiant tone in his voice towards the clown duo.

BEFORE I START: DARK STAR IS THE ANTI-VOLPHIED, SHE IS POWERED BY HOPE, HE IS FEAR AND EVIL INCARNATE

On the other side of the world the many were trapped in, Dark Star's ship appeared in all it's fear inducing and absorbing form.

"My, my, it seems I am not in the Black Universe. I wonder if my low-class enemy is here... or better yet. Ah yes, there is much fear in the people around here, time to have my meal...."

The Joker, smiling as ever, yet starting to lose control of his Jack persona, growled.

"I could either be your bestest buddy or in court over your sudden disappearance. Play your cards right!"

Saying that made the Joker want to throw one of his deadly Joker cards at Ragna, but he saved it for later. There would be time for this later... Joker didn't believe in any of that spiritual bull, but he felt like he knew Ragna. He reminded the Joker of someone he knew, a delinquent, or a vigilante perhaps... they weren't going to get on, he knew that for sure...

Edited by The Goddamn Joker

"Screw you, I don't need to take crap from some poser wearing make up" Ragna was put off by the Joker, something about him just reminded him of somebody he knew, someone he hated with a passion. Yuki Terumi, the person the one person Ragna hated more than anyone else, they had the same twisted vibe to them, and Noel could feel it too. "I won't ask a third time, who the hell are you" Ragna said clutching his sword.

Noel readied Bolverk unfortunately in the process dropping Jin into the mud, "Oh, Major, I didn't mean it!,", she brushes him off and puts him in a corner... "Perfect, good as new" she said. Major Kisaragi toppled over and fell face first in mud. "Um... we'll pretend this never happened" said Noel. She turned to face the clown, very uneasily. Suddenly she felt a chill, the ground beneath her froze and she slipped. Noel turned her head and saw the face of horror in front of her.

Untitled-3.jpg

"Um... good morning Major", she smiled at Jin who wasn't quite as happy. Ragna turned around and grumbled, Noel seemed to hear him say "shit... now we've got two problems".

"Make that three."

Someone a bit too familiar walks in front of the duo, blocking Ragna's path.

"Woah there Rags, don't wanna hurt any innocent bystanders do ya?"

Terumi smiled sinisterly. Quickly avoiding Ragna's blows.

"Come on now Rags, do you really want to do that the one with the most knowledge about time and space? As for these two...

We can use them." Hazama looked at the duo, letting out a laugh.

Harley was trying to pull her boyfriend away from Ragna, as was Yūki, but the Joker had found his prey, and wasn't going to just walk away!

"Ah ah ah, don't throw a hissy fit, my dear delusional dimwit! I am royalty I'll have you know! A prince of my trade, if you will. What's my trade? There's the fun part, a secret! I always like injecting fun into my current situation! Now there's something I've been meaning to ask you since I first saw those miscoloured eyes!"

Joker opened his jacket, revealing several small but powerful guns and knives.

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?!?"

The Joker had no idea what was going to happen, and he was loving every moment of it.

Jin quickly jolted up and drew Yukianesa and stabbed it in the ground, turning Noel into an icicle for ~5 seconds and then releasing her.

He looked at Terumi and the clown duo, the duo felt an icy chill of fear run down their back, Terumi kept staring with his stupid grin.

Jin turned to Ragna, and his angered face turned into a happy one.

"BROTHER! This bitch tried to take you away from me again! Now we can be TOGHETER!"

Terumi sighed.

He slapped the Joker across the head.

"You sure know how to escalate things."

He pulls him up by the back of his collar and whispers in his ear.

"If we play buddy, we can take that Azure Grimoire from him, it's a fake, but it's powerful."