Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Ryo on a forklift? Huh. That's pretty cool. Shame I don't particullarly care, to be honest. Just try not to hype yourselves up, guys. ;)

Not getting hyped up??? How's that possible. It's fucking Ryo Hazuki man.

I don't care if this game is a piece of crap. I'm still buying this day one for PS3/WII and DS. Hell it'll even be my game of the year.

Who cares what other games are coming out. They don't have Ryo.

Here I was coming home after an absolute crappy day and then SEGA gives me this. I actually screamed out loud "Oooh fucking hell yeah!!!" which made my gf come rushing upstairs. Pointed at the screen with a big smile on my face. She just rolled her eyes and left.

But still I don't care what does the idiotic woman know.

SEGA thank you very much...but after this GIVE ME MY DAMN SHENMUE 3 ALREADY!!!

Im a big sega fan and i never really was into the toejam and earl. I think in general they arent really worth being in the game. I fully understand the fans because i know how i feel about shenmue being there.

There are many characters that are a much better choice than toejam and earl. Im thinking of ristar, A panzer dragoon character(edge from p.d. sagas) riding on a dragon. <<<<< this definatly

- Vyse from Skies of Arcadia

- Akira Yuki from Virtual Fighter

- Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles

- Gunstar Red from Gunstar Heroes

- the Rez avatar

- Vector Man

Gunstar red would look good in the game. That is a characters right that is worth to pay for

Edited by Jaouad

Am I like the only person who doesn't like Vector Man? I played it on Gems Collection and I thought it was boring. Headdy would be cooler. And I think its Virtua Fighter. Not sure, though, I don't play it. :)

yea it is virtua fighter. Just a typo. Vector man isnt really on my main list but i disagree about the game not being good. I think the game is awesome, yet very hard :P yes

- Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles

A bit too "new" isn't it?

Even by promotional standards they would probably go in the direction of Val Chronicles 2.

While I would love the homage, the Canvas engine representation might look weird in this game, and the Edilweiss as an All-Star move (or kart for that matter) screams over-powered. (we only need 1 Super Sonic :P )

Now that I think of it, Vyse and Aika could come in with an All-Star move and you could kill 2 series with 1 stone :D

I'm still saying Jak from Mad World would be awesome, but he might be too new too.

Gunstar red would look good in the game. That is a characters right that is worth to pay for

Green for me :).

Maybe a Daytona car as a sentient being would be cool in this game!

cause_of_chaos

Is nobody considering the possabilty that the streets of rage characters could make it into this? Sega definately doesn't have any issues with licences for them, at least not if the Gems collection and subsequent collections are anything to go by. I for one want to see either Skate rushing around the track, but I'd rather have Blaze on a motorbike throwing petrol bombs as her special.

Bayonetta should be in the game.

I joke i joke.

I will laugh really hard though if they do put her in the game, she is a SEGA character.

• Bad Quality Post 1

But then she'd be naked! :o....

I fail to see the issue with that.

She still has a "F.U. powered" motorcycle if that doesn't work out.

But then she'd be naked! :o....

That would be a great secret un-lockable. Although she is really a Platinum games character rather than SEGA owned so I doubt she will turn up.

That would be a great secret un-lockable. Although she is really a Platinum games character rather than SEGA owned so I doubt she will turn up.

Well, I still think they're very much SEGA. I mean, Super Monkey Ball series is made by Amusement Vision, but that doesn't stop Aiai from popping up everywhere. Platinum is a SEGA company, so SEGA do have rights, besides that SEGA is fairly nice to Platinum, completel funding their projects and giving them creative freedom and all. Besides, that would shatter all my dreams of Jack being in this.

Green for me :).

Maybe a Daytona car as a sentient being would be cool in this game!

cause_of_chaos

doesnt matter which one of them dude. Its about the whole robotic thing. they had those awesome vehicle in one of those tunnle stages

Well, I still think they're very much SEGA. I mean, Super Monkey Ball series is made by Amusement Vision, but that doesn't stop Aiai from popping up everywhere.

Well that's because Amusement Vision IS SEGA. They are a SEGA development team just like Sonic Team, AM2, etc. Besides Monkey Ball, they're known for doing the Yakuza games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amusement_Vision

Platinum Games is still seperate. But as far as I know, Bayonetta is owned by SEGA. Just like how Kirby is owned by Nintendo, but HAL Laboratory makes the games. (HAL is not owned by Nintendo)

I can't tell if Bayonetta being in this game would be awesome, or just a complete waste of a character slot for a more classic character.

Bayonetta is fully owned by SEGA, just as MadWorld is. Pretty sure Infinite Space is too.

It's how the agreement was set up with SEGA. SEGA owns the rights to the games since they are funding them.

• Bad Quality Post 1

So, what other characters do you people want?

I'd like

-Dynamite Headdy. He'd just be in a red car(I can't think of any thing good) and his special could be a Puppetier(SP?) hand. It would control everyone else for a few seconds and screw them up.

-Ecco. He could be in a giant Fishbowl on wheels. Special: I don't really know. Maybe Water physics/Flood where everyone but Ecco gets slower. He could get out of his bowl and jump out of the water and do flips and stuff.

(He should[be in the game], because according to Wikipedia the first game sold more then Sonic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecco_the_Dolphin)

-Ristar. Maybe on a Powerstar like thing ( Like Kirby). Special would be him going into shooting star mode (As seen when you beat a level.

-Toejam and Earl (Probably not going to happen, but still...) I think they had some sort of tiny UFO (Like Captain Blubber from Banjo-Kazooie)

-Keil Fluge (Panzer Dragoon) I chose him because he's from the first PD. He'd be ofcourse on his dragon. His Special would be shooting everybody like the "super shot" from at least PD Orta(Haven't really played the other ones) I mean when you push the right analog stick.

-Alis Landale (Phantasy Star) Again, haven't played, but a PS character should be in I guess. She's from the first one. Can't really say anything about vehicle or special. Maybe a Hover Car?

-Akira from Virtua Fighter(Again haven't played all to much). Special: Karate Kick XD.

The best thing about this game is that it has Ryo Hizaki from Shenmue. He has not been heard from since Shenmue debuted on the Dreamcast. I think that it will be a good racing game with hopefuly multiplayer online. The trailer looks promising so I will download the demo when it comes out.

Can't judge shite on those screens

too small. for all we know they could be small 360 screens, Nintendo power does that all the time with multiplatform SEGA games.

Edited by ShadiWulf
  • Bad Quality Post 2

True, thought it was worth a mention anyway though. If they are Wii screens they look pretty good though. Well as good as those tiny ass screens could look.