Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Well I gotta say I'm impressed. You guys are amazing.

Yo Wha'sup. Big Earl here, a.k.a. Greg Johnson - co-creator of the ToeJam and Earl games.

I just want to let you know that I hear you my alien brothers and sisters, and your voices make a difference. I can't promise anything but I'll give it another try and see if I can get the homies at Sega to talk again on the phone. No promises, but I'll see what their interest level is. Hopefully they can see what amazing devoted fans TJ&E has. Hurray for the FUNK! Well if I get any news I'll come back and post it here. And I'll keep trying to get some new TJ&E game off the ground. No publisher has agreed to foot the bill yet, but never say never. The funky duo shall yet return.

Thanks for keeping the faith after so many years. Who says you can't make a difference. :)

Big Earl out...

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5290608&postcount=50

• Thumbs Up 1

TJ&E = Instabuy

No TJ&E = rental at best

While I think we all have favorite characters, I wouldn't not buy a game just because one character wasn't in it with a airly good cast already.

Though Eggman and Billy Hatcher are playable, so I'm happy...

Are they only going to do this with one chracter or once this tip is over, are they going to do another one? I hope so. I like the guessing and the hoping for a good update the next day.. Its like Brawl again..

HOLAS:

okay, I haven't seen anything new today, so I'm going to guess they won't update anything 'till friday or next week...

or like they say in seganerds, they will start removing letters :lol:

Sonic Riders has 1 character that may present a threat when you are in first place, not the whole race line up.

This is just personal experience, when my nephew plays Riders alone, he can beat story mode all by himself, but when we play together, he has a hard time trying to keep up with the CPU, it seems like the AI is always trying to go to the first place (in this case, me)...

It also seems like it's not just 1 "hard character" per race, sometimes there are 2 or even 3...

Then again, this is just personal experience so I don't have any evidence to back this up, also, maybe there are difference between story mode AI and grand prix AI, but I just can't notice that. :P

But if what you say is true, then i will enjoy this game even more. :)

EDIT: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1032667p1.html

How about this?[/eggman]

Edited by imarafan
  • Thumbs Up 1

New Trailer with Ryo in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZutGlGWYY

EDIT: OK, I may just be blind, bt who's the green dude in the trailer at 40 seconds behind Ryo's bike?

idk.png

I can't tell, it's too blurry. I think it looks like Beat, but don't trust my judgment. :P

But yeah, this is looking awesome! Ryo from effing Shenmue? In a racing game? Alongside Big who rides on a mini motorcycle? This is just too awesome.

idk.png

I can't tell, it's too blurry. I think it looks like Beat, but don't trust my judgment. :P

But yeah, this is looking awesome! Ryo from effing Shenmue? In a racing game? Alongside Big who rides on a mini motorcycle? This is just too awesome.

I couldn't tell in the video, but it most certainly looks like Beat in the screencap. Thanks there Indigo!

Edited by Dusk the Crypt Keeper

I couldn't tell i nthe pic, but it most certainly looks like Beat in the screencap. Thanks there Indigo!

But if it's Beat, what's that car he's riding? Is there some special car in JSR? I never played it.

It's not too surprising though, he was in Superstars Tennis too.

Edited by xnuʞpɐǝɹp

But if it's Beat, what's that car he's riding? Is there some special car in JSR? I never played it.

Not quite sure, but it's shiny and looks futuristic.

So far, the characters we know:

-Sonic the Hedgehog

-Miles "Tails" Prower

-Knuckles the Echidna

-Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

-Amy Rose

-Shadow the Hedgehog

-Big the Cat

-Billy Hatcher

-NiGHTS

-Beat

-Samba De Amigo

-Aiai

-Alex Kidd

-Ryo Hazuki

There should be 20-24 (more likely 24) characters, so far the line-up looks pretty good.

Beat's already confirmed, and we've known for a long time that he drove in a car. Actually, Sumo Digital intended originally to have Sonic running and Beat skating, but decided that it wouldn't be easy to handle that, so Sonic and Beat were both given cars.

Ah, okay, so Ryo has finally been confirmed? Interesting... WAIT! He's riding both a motorcycle... AND A FORKLIFT?! Wha--?!

Forklift looks like his Special, with the way he jumped to it mid-race.

Anyways, this is offically a Day 1 purchase due to fanboyism. Thank you SEGA. More than makes up for T&J's absences. Now I just need to see RIstar and Vectorman, and I'll have a fanboy overload.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please allow me to spam for this news AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

ahum ahum,, yea this will be better than mario kart even if it sucks!!!! :lol:

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. i ALMOST CRYED WHEN i SAW THE VIDEO...

Sega I love you. I'll bou this game DAY ONE...at any price.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO MUCH EXCITED, sorry :D

Wow, I really really did not think it would be Ryo.

At SoS I asked them about including Ryo on a forklift and they responded as if it was just a random idea they had never heard of. Very coy B)

To conclude: INSTA-BUY!

Wow, I really really did not think it would be Ryo.

At SoS I asked them about including Ryo on a forklift and they responded as if it was just a random idea they had never heard of. Very coy B)

To conclude: INSTA-BUY!

They also had interesting reactions to Ristar and a Phantasy Star Online course, so maybe...

So are they gonna continue with the cryptic clue phrases for other characters or is this it?

So are they gonna continue with the cryptic clue phrases for other characters or is this it?

I personally wish they would. Seeing the fanbase going crazy over what this would be just made me smile. I say bring on the cryptic clue phrases! :P

They also had interesting reactions to Ristar and a Phantasy Star Online course, so maybe...

And they certainly had an interesting reaction to 1970's trousers mode! We shall see Ryo in an afro eating honky food this day my friends!