Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

well, I have to say that if the word with D would be Driver, the next world must be an abjective. But it isn't possible, 'cause the correct form should be "abjective + subject", not "subjetct + abjective".

for example: it wouldn't be "Driver Minded" but "Minded Driver".

Dragon Mirror fits well, but it could be something else...

"Objects in rear view dragon mirror may appear closer to reality."

"Objects in rear view driver mirror may appear closer to reality."

Neither of them sound very good, truthfully. However, I think its more likely to be "driver" than "dragon." And we know its supposed to be ambiguous, as well. Wouldn't "dragon mirror" make it too easy?

If it actually is "Rear View Driver Mirror" I'm guessing could be a reference to Rad Mobile as it featured ornaments of Sonic characters hanging from the rear view mirror itself. However I don't think that game had any actual characters and all the Sonic characters have already been confirmed,

... or so they say. Mighty, Ray, and Metal did appear as ornaments...

New letters! It seems they caught on, as the "D" word is untouched.

O---C-S I- R--- V--W D----- M----- M-- A----R C-O--R -- R-----Y

OBJECTS IN REAR VIEW DRAGON MIRROR MAY APPEAR CLOSER IN REALITY

We still don't know what the "d" word is. Frankly, I think "Driver" is more likely. Watch, next update we'll get the second letter "r" in that one "d" word is just to make us wait longer. XD

We still don't know what the "d" word is. Frankly, I think "Driver" is more likely. Watch, next update we'll get the second letter "r" in that one "d" word is just to make us wait longer. XD

Problem is, "Driver Mirror" is not a common term. Rear view mirrors are referred to as "Driver/Passenger Side Rear View Mirror". Another problem: "Driver Mirror" is not a hint. The guess above for Rad Mobile is so goddamn obscure (and frankly a lame choice for a character) that it could never be true (no offense to That Crazy Bat Guy). Dragon Mirror, on the other hand is both a hint AND a reference to a much requested character. Look about online, dozens if not hundreds of gamers who had little interest in SASAR would buy it day one if Ryo appeared.

New letters! Same as before:

O---C-S I- R--R V--W D----- M----- M-- A----R C-O--R -- R--L--Y

OK, let me get this out of the way, I actually DO think it's going to be Ryo and that D-Word is going to be Dragon. HOWEVER we must also take to the position besides the fact that the word starts with D, it could be many words. Dragon Mirror is likely, however it really could just be Driver, or Dreams, or something else, and until another letter or two in the D word is revealed, we can't be 100% certain, though it is likely.

Though I agree with a post above, I bet they are going to reveal the 2nd letter in the D word to be "R" and the debate between Dragon and Driver (cough Dreams) will continue.

Well, if they reveal a new letter it must be at the end of the word starting with a D.

-n, r, s or any other letter could be there making thing more or less complicate to figure out.

Edited by Unholy Sonic

well, I have to say that if the word with D would be Driver, the next world must be an abjective. But it isn't possible, 'cause the correct form should be "abjective + subject", not "subjetct + abjective".

for example: it wouldn't be "Driver Minded" but "Minded Driver".

Dragon Mirror fits well, but it could be something else...

Sorry for not being in the know, but what in blazes are we talking about 0_0?

It could be dragon, but maybe not related to Shenmue.

panzer_cover_jap.jpg

Just a guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually thought about Panzer Dragoon, but I doubt it wold happen, even if it would be freaking sweet.

Edited by Rice Golem
  • Thumbs Up 1

There's an actual "Dragon Mirror" in Shenmue, it's important to the game's story.

Yeah but Ryo carries the Phoenix Mirror in the game.

^ Right here.

O---C-S I- R--R V--W D----- M----- M-Y A-P--R C-O--R -- R--L--Y

...They're just trying to screw with us.

Edited by Dusk Golem

Yep, I bet their gonna add more letters for every words except the one starting with a D.... till a month before the release of the game. :P

Well, considering the guy who is updating it obviously reads these pages, I would say yes, he is screwing with us ;)

I want to kill him and hug him all at the same time. *glares*

I won't forgive you if the only letter you reveal in the D-Word by the end of the week is the 2nd letter R though. D<

And I'm still confused when they actually will show us the character. When they reveal all the letters?

If that's the case they'd be revealing the character on October 6th or 7th.

And if that's true, maybe that's the character the developer was saying he wish he could have the vehicle to ride in in the SOS Interview where he said it was the character they were going to reveal in October! Forkli-*shot*

Edited by Dusk Golem

I say it's AAUK doing the updates and it ends up beeing 'Rear View DOOMED Mirror' and we see Black Doom riding a moped.

Epic win.

Maybe it is in fact the Panzer Dragoon thing. I wouldn't mind riding a dragon around Seaside Hill :D