Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Thanks. ^ ^ Heh, sounds awesome. Does seem a bit similiar to Sonic's All Star move though.

Well a little different.

From the vids I saw, Super Sonic blows away anyone he touches in the way while Knux ASM will blows away anyone around him, meaning that its in front, back, left and right.

Also it's on the players will that he does attacks. So you can speed up but you can have mercy on the players on your path.

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/08/31/sonic...hint-countdown/

O______ __ ____ ____ ______ ______ ___ ______ C_____ __ _______

yeah, I'm just gonna what til Friday :P

Grfbflblblr...I am going to go completely insane over this, I just know it. I've already looked up a list of 2 letter words even though I have no real way to narrow them down yet.

Theres a new gameplay video right HERE! http://www.tssznews.com/2009/09/01/new-vid...nuckles-in-asr/

A knuckles gameplay video! check it out before its down! He activates his all-star move....on 1st place...hmm...anyways he didnt use it, he didnt punch the ground, and it seems like the guy said Eggmans all-star move but I couldnt quite hear it!

EDIT: I noticed some new items. Perhaps if you played it and got one of these please explain! and yeah the boxing glove is your green shell! wonder what will these do?. One looks like it will blow your enemy away or something, Im interested in the springy thing.

post-493-1251838896_thumb.png

Edited by dabbido

Theres a new gameplay video right HERE! http://www.tssznews.com/2009/09/01/new-vid...nuckles-in-asr/

A knuckles gameplay video! check it out before its down! He activates his all-star move....on 1st place...hmm...anyways he didnt use it, he didnt punch the ground, and it seems like the guy said Eggmans all-star move but I couldnt quite hear it!

EDIT: I noticed some new items. Perhaps if you played it and got one of these please explain! and yeah the boxing glove is your green shell! wonder what will these do?. One looks like it will blow your enemy away or something, Im interested in the springy thing.

The video won't be taken down don't worry. As I stated in the comments to that article to clear things up which Tristan has edited to reflect my comments - That recording is the ONLY recording the Sumo Digital guys allowed at SoS, everyone left the games zone to go to the stage for the finale while those guys(I didn't know who they were at the time) approached the Sumo Digital guys and they let them do a recording.

As for those items I can't remember what the middle and left one's do now but I remember the spring turned your opponents screen upside down for a short period of time.

let's speculate...

the word with "O" could be Orange (what else?)... that with R could be Race, Rage, Roof, Roll, Rock, Rich...

Orange Rock... Ulala anyone??? :D could be... maybe "Orange as Rock"....

well, I need more letters XD

So this is kind of like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle or something.

But it's not the actual racer, but a hint as to who the racer is. I think the first word is "OBVIOUS" (seven letter) because there's only a few words that could go in the two letter slot, "TO" or "IF" or "AS" or "OR", and maybe another one I'm missing.

I'm guessing the first two words are "OBVIOUS IF", meaning the next racer is obvious if... whatever the rest of the clue is.

The next two four letter words are beyond me. It could be "OBVIOUS IF READ LIKE" (?) meaning the clue is another word puzzle.

Edited by Goldar

So this is kind of like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle or something.

But it's not the actual racer, but a hint as to who the racer is. I think the first word is "OBVIOUS" (seven letter) because there's only a few words that could go in the two letter slot, "TO" or "IF" or "AS" or "OR", and maybe another one I'm missing.

I'm guessing the first two words are "OBVIOUS IF", meaning the next racer is obvious if... whatever the rest of the clue is.

orange has 6 letters...uff :(...I think you're right anyway ;)

Did anyone else notice the Sonic R 'Stage Complete' music play when Knuckles used his All-Star move? XD A bit of an odd choice of music for Knuckles' attack, don't you think? Maybe it's a place holder?

Overlord over at Sonic Retro posted something about the hang-man thing leading to Claris and Elliott, who knows!

I quickly whipped up a PS3 wallpaper for Sonic & SEGA All-Stars racing for anyone who wants to use it. I didn't spend much time on it, so don't expect it to be mind-blowing or anything XD

With XMB bar shadow

http://i26.tinypic.com/2l88er.png

without XMB bar shadow

http://i30.tinypic.com/fyph7a.png

I'm currently using the one with XMB Shadow combined with LBP icons, looks very nice.

^ Eh, I do the same thing with things like that XD. Maybe get a Side view pic or something and then put Sonic there.

SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAAAAAAAKEing!!!!! Ahoy!

[translated to]

The boost you get from doing tricks and drifts is waaaaaaay too overpowered there. You get like 2-3 seconds of boost from 1 trick or a few seconds of successful drifting.

Wow, nice gameplay vid.

Knuckles and his all-star move, AND that's the first time we've seen that island shortcut in all the times we've seen Seaside Hill.

SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAAAAAAAKEing!!!!! Ahoy!

[translated to]

The boost you get from doing tricks and drifts is waaaaaaay too overpowered there. You get like 2-3 seconds of boost from 1 trick or a few seconds of successful drifting.

Heheh. Youre right, it is kind of over-powered. Plus the boost of the drifting is pretty good aswell.

post-493-1251858650_thumb.png

Edited by dabbido

I did in fact hear the "Sonic R" victory theme play during Rad Red's AllStar move, but I also heard in the background Alex Kidd's theme song. Did anyone else catch it?

"You hit a chao" That was hilarious, and the vid wasnt half bad. But that loading screen makes me scream UGH!!

"You hit a chao" That was hilarious, and the vid wasnt half bad. But that loading screen makes me scream UGH!!

The Sumo Digital guys assured everyone that come release the loading time will be alot shorter.

EDIT:

New preview -

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=222312

Wow that was a brutal preview. Mario kart ripoff... that all i saw in that whole article.

That was pretty much it.

Not that Mario Kart is actually good now anyway.

Edited by White Dino Ranger BHX

I want:

Dynamite_Headdy_Coverart.png

Yeah, I sucked at the game but I still liked it.(I just watched my older brother play it)

Radical Rex would be funny but he's not a Sega character. He could be on his Skateboard an Stuff XD.

Radical_Rex_cover.jpg There is a Genesis version, too.