Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

The Ark has no relevance to any SEGA series besides Sonic. Something more like SEGA Carnival/Illusion or 80s/90s Boulevard from the Riders games would be much better.

I think the reference is to the fact that Ark would be a good third and final SONIC level. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing the Ark at all., but I don't think it has to have any major "tribute." Perhaps mix it up with a little bit of Final Rush and Final Chase, but I think the best option would be Space Gadget, because it'd be cool having gravity-changing level. Obviously it wouldn't look or play exactly like Space Gadget did, I'm just saying they could include the switchers from it.

Just my opinion, though. This game could use a space level, and an HD version of the Ark would be sweet.

^ Sorry, dude, but Blaze isn't going to be playable. We have the final roster of Sonic characters. And once again, I say, if Blaze appeared so would Silver. Typically they seem to pop up in pairs, except that they appear opposite of each other in the Rush/Rivals games. Silver was even a prototype character in Mario and Sonic.

As much as I love Blaze, I think we already have too many Sonic characters as it is. Any more and they might as well drop the Sega All Stars part and just call it Sonic Racing.

...but that's what some of you people would want isn't it? :angry:

Just kidding (sorta). Anyways, I disagree with Silver being mandatory if Blaze was there. They aren't really on the same level. They didn't have a problem putting Blaze in Black Knight's story and keeping Silver out of it. Instead they paired him with Jet as a multiplayer only character. Blaze could easily stand on her own while Silver gets a cameo (if there were more Sonic characters).

Technically Knux and shadow were in unleashed (360) just not in person. Their names were there :P And if you dont believe me go on a search for that quiz lady. She mentions Knux and shadow.

Really? Hmph I never knew that, but then again I hardly spent any time speaking to the humans in that game, I should check that out sometime.

Arc would be a horrible final level, the final level should be like a huge montage to everything SEGA, but there probably won't be any final levels, but maybe, who knows.

I would actually enjoy seeing the Arc in this game, if not as the final level then maybe just as a level you can unlock as you progress through the game? In my opinion Space Colony Arc is a great symbol for SA2 which was one of Sonic's greatest games to this day.

Urghhh, why so much Sonic Heroes stuff? You did this in SST as well, Sumo -_-. If there is a third Sonic stage I PRAY that its not from Sonic Heroes, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say thats hardly the game that should be representing Sonic, at least not with two stages from it. Still, Alex Kidd and Beat are a huge FUCK YEAH, not too keen on Beat's JSRF costume but still awesome hes comfirmed.

Really? Hmph I never knew that, but then again I hardly spent any time speaking to the humans in that game, I should check that out sometime.

I'll nitpick here and say something. Shadow is mentioned when Brenda (news reporter) asks you what the name of the entity that awoke when the Earth was shattered is called. One optional answer is Shadow the Hedgehog. (other responses for other questions include say that Tails is a girl and that his plane is called the 'I luv Sonic'). In Skyscraper Scamper a rod sign reads 'S.Shadow Ave', and there are others like 'Silver Beach' and 'Blaze Rd". Knuckles never gets any mention like this- he is entirely absent from the game in every form.

I'd love to see what the NiGHTS level (you know there'll be one) will look like. Especially if it incorporates all the NiGHTS-esque objects.

I'll nitpick here and say something. Shadow is mentioned when Brenda (news reporter) asks you what the name of the entity that awoke when the Earth was shattered is called. One optional answer is Shadow the Hedgehog. (other responses for other questions include say that Tails is a girl and that his plane is called the 'I luv Sonic'). In Skyscraper Scamper a rod sign reads 'S.Shadow Ave', and there are others like 'Silver Beach' and 'Blaze Rd". Knuckles never gets any mention like this- he is entirely absent from the game in every form.

I'd love to see what the NiGHTS level (you know there'll be one) will look like. Especially if it incorporates all the NiGHTS-esque objects.

Actually, I heard that Knuckles is another one of the options for a certain question Brenda asked, or it was something related to him, at least.

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure he's not there. You've not played the game, have you?

I own unleashed 360, and I know I saw his name. Then again I may have been tired and just seeing things..:P

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure he's not there. You've not played the game, have you?

I haven't played the game, no. That's only something I heard someone else say; that both Knuckles and Shadow are referenced in the quizzes. Of course, I know for a fact that Shadow is referenced in Empire City, though I wasn't sure if Knuckles was or not (I just knew that he didn't appear with Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, and Omega at the beginning).

I'm still hoping for Ryo from Shenmue driving a forklift.

I guess I might get this, though I will most likely get the PS3 version, no way i'm getting the Wii version.

Would like to see more pictures of the game, quite nice looking.

^ Which is like saying the only difference between Sonic Unleashed Wii is graphics and controls... wait.

Those differences can make all the difference. If that makes any sense. I know, it's an unheard of concept, but I've broken the limits of rational thought before.

The difference in this game WILL be graphics and controls, much like SST. However, Unleashed was an entirely separate game on the Wii.

I have a Wii and 360. I'll definitely go for the prettier option.

Actually, there's a lot more differences between Unleashed Wii and Unleashed 360 than merely graphics and controls. The stage design is completely different, there's a loss of two stages, Empire City isn't featured at all, Werehog has a ton more stages, the final boss is radically different, Wii Unleashed only has static hubs, medals are required to progress in Unleashed 360... yeah, plenty of differences, mostly negative on the Wii side.

Not saying it won't happen here, though... but I'm just saying that there are far more differences between versions of Sonic Unleashed. Except for the fact that they have an identical plotline, they're practically different games all-together.

I never even MENTIONED Unleashed. Besides, a RACING game will be able to fit onto the Wii with everything the 360 version has instead of a FULL FLEGED Adventure game.

I predict the differences between Superstar Tennis for Wii and 360.

Which was that the graphics were toned down a tone, and there wasn't online for the Wii.

and the graphics weren't really that different.

360/PS3 Version-

Wii/PS2 Version-

The PS3 version is the main version for Sega All-Stars racing, so rejoice if you own a PS3! =P It's the one they are showing off at all the events

r7iuz4.jpg

^ So what? EVERY COMPANY that makes a game playable that is Multi-platform uses either the PS3 oe 360. Thats like saying the 360 version of Unleashed was the main one because that was the 1st console version shown.

^ So what? EVERY COMPANY that makes a game playable that is Multi-platform uses either the PS3 oe 360. Thats like saying the 360 version of Unleashed was the main one because that was the 1st console version shown.

360 version is the main version, the PS3 version has more problems.

^ What? It was the SAME game! The 360 & PS3 version BOTH had framerate issues which were the same issues. Ah fuck it, just forget it.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Uh, it was the main one. The amount of effort Sonic Team put into that version was astounding. What'd they do for the other version? Give it to Dimps and let them do most of the work. And by work, I mean 20% of the game. The rest was fluff that no one wants out of a Sonic game.

ANYWAY.

There will be differences, and it'll be more than just graphics and controls. I don't trust SEGA after Unleashed.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Maybe a better term to use would be "base version" the first version in development in otherwords, base console for FFXIII is PS3 for example.

ANYWAYS, S0L is awesome, he knows how to keep his cool, said this to someone on neogaf who was being rude to Sumo

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Of course in reality we've actually got till early next year to finish the game. The version shown at E3 was early code and I'll be first to admit the framerate wasn't right, hell we haven't completed all of the core engine optimisation even now! It'll have a nice consistant framerate when it's finished, judge it then eh :P

---

S0L

---