Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

don't you think that 7 is an odd number?? 7 Sonic characters dosen't sounds well. I'm hoping for Blaze just because there's only one female in the Sonic side. I don't trust that interview, even in Sonic Unleashed Sega said that there would be Knux and Shadow, but it wasn't true...so Blaze could be a secret character or a dawnlodable one

don't you think that 7 is an odd number?? 7 Sonic characters dosen't sounds well. I'm hoping for Blaze just because there's only one female in the Sonic side. I don't trust that interview, even in Sonic Unleashed Sega said that there would be Knux and Shadow, but it wasn't true...so Blaze could be a secret character or a dawnlodable one

It works for the chaos emeralds. =P And sure 7 is an odd number. So are 5, and 3, and 1, and 9 etc.

Gameplay looks better than I thought it would be. I am now officially looking forward to playing it.

However, the framerate in the trailer concerns me.

be sure to keep an eye out for the Video Interview.. SEGA seems to be releasing stuff randomly, its pissing me off =P

This is all kinds of awesome. Not only Knuckles on his awesome ATV, but Beat and Alex Kid make a return, and Bingo Highway is nothing short of Awesome Sauce. The gameplay looks like it's shaping up nicely, even if what we're seeing is most likely sugar coated.

Too bad Beat isn't racing in true JSR style on fancy skates though.

Well done Knuckles! He's finally playable again! I love his little quad bike thing. I'm definatly playing him. I bet his all star move is he either thuds the ground to stun opponents or he throws a mucky big rock.

Though I have to say I'm disappointed about the Heroes levels. I just pray its not the music from Heroes used. it's good and all but its over used. They used Speed Highway and Radical Highway in the first game, pleae use new stuff in this one.

Also happy to see Billy hatcher. I wanted to get that game but couldn't find it.

Seems pretty fun, hopefully better than Superstars Tennis because I bought that a couple of days ago and I'm already a bit bored of it. I'm really hoping for Crazy Taxi characters and a level, at least one character.

Well, if you don't enjoy Virtua Tennis games then you probably wouldn't enjoy SEGA Superstars tennis, it was basically a reskinned Virtua Tennis 3 with a gimmick added.

I'm very happy that Knuckles has been finally confirmed...Was worried he wouldn't make it, like in Superstars Tennis. I wouldn't mind seeing Blaze at this point, but I wouldn't be totally disappointed if she wasn't part of the roster, since she's still getting plenty of attention in the new Olympic game.^^

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be weird if Streets of Rage Blaze was playable?O_o

Yeah, whilst your drifting we do a lot of tyre smoke (or is that tire smoke ) as well as churn up whatever surface you are drifting on (if it's appropriate).

It makes more sense when you play it, and don't worry about the videos you're seeing at the moment. Whilst we are showing things from the game, it's actually a way off being done yet - and typically a lot of the real fancy effects go in towards the end

As to all the character concerns, wait and see! I think we've revealed pretty much all the Sonic characters now - the remainder I think will be the interesting ones for you lot

---

S0L

---

There we go then, Sonic characters all done and they have some interesting non-Sonic characters to come. Hopefully Ristar will be one.

What's the jungle level in the trailer? It kinda' looks like the Forest from Phantasy Star Online but with checkered grass... Sonic or Monkey Ball?

Edited by Rice Golem

I'm a little upset that Silver's not in the game. It's not that I have anything against Knuckles, he desrves to be in this game... but Big doesn't.

My apologies to fans of Big the Cat, I like him myself but seeing Silver, Blaze, or Metal Sonic instead would have been awesome. Though if Ristar's in the game that'll make up for everything.

What's the jungle level in the trailer? It kinda' looks like the Forest from Phantasy Star Online but with checkered grass... Sonic or Monkey Ball?

It's a Monkey Ball stage. One screen showed a bunch of SMB characters and the starting line is made of bannanas.

Here it is:

screenshot_21890.jpg

As for the characters, if Ristar's in it, it will make my world.

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

My apologies to fans of Big the Cat, I like him myself but seeing Silver, Blaze, or Metal Sonic instead would have been awesome.

I agree, I would have enjoyed seeing Metal Sonic in this game much more than Big, but I guess beggers can't be chosers. Well old Metal is in Olympic Winter games so I don't really mind. Anyway I'm glad to see that Knuckles will be starring in this game and not dropped out like he has been in other recent games, yes I'm looking at you Sonic Unleashed.

yes I'm looking at you Sonic Unleashed.

Technically Knux and shadow were in unleashed (360) just not in person. Their names were there :P And if you dont believe me go on a search for that quiz lady. She mentions Knux and shadow.

The final level unlocked should be the space colony arc lol like a small tribute to some of the final sonic levels, actully now that i think about it the arc might be a good choice, sega might be able to make use of the gravity changers and obviously the finishing line will be at the "COMPUTER ROOM".

The final level unlocked should be the space colony arc lol like a small tribute to some of the final sonic levels, actully now that i think about it the arc might be a good choice, sega might be able to make use of the gravity changers and obviously the finishing line will be at the "COMPUTER ROOM".

For some reason when I saw Arc, I soo knew you to mention the infamous "COMPUTER ROOM"

Arc would be a horrible final level, the final level should be like a huge montage to everything SEGA, but there probably won't be any final levels, but maybe, who knows.

The Ark has no relevance to any SEGA series besides Sonic. Something more like SEGA Carnival/Illusion or 80s/90s Boulevard from the Riders games would be much better.

Yes! Knuckles confirmed and more Sonic Heroes love! :lol: This game just keeps looking better!

I still reckon Knuckles floating about in a meditative position atop the Master Emerald woulda been a cool ride for him, but I guess some tough looking go-kart is ok.

Heres hoping there are more Sonic levels (classics I hope) and that the "no more Sonic characters" only refers to the main ones, and not unlockable ones.

Edited by The-Master-Board

It's a SEGA game, there is no more sonic characters. You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think there are going to be more.

I continue to say that Blaze should be there too...and in my opinion SEGA will put her as an unlockable character...