Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Only 1 Sonic character less?? I think it's just a fake. There's only one Sonic female, and it would be logical another one (Blaze anyone???). Knuckles is the other obvious choice. But Blaze is ABSOLUTE sure...she's everywere these days. Yesterday I met her even at the Grocery, and 2 weeks ago she was at the cinema :D

BIG has NO SENSE. SEGA, I hate you for this -_-

It was stated a LONG time ago that there was only one more Sonic character, and it was in an interview.

As far as this... "S0l" goes, I'm mostly believing it right now, but it is GameFAQs. Anyone could've posed as S0l. And even so, I'm not saying the information is wrong. It does make a lot of sense to me, and wouldn't surprise me if it was the case.

S0L literally posts everywhere, we aren't lying to you XD

I didn't get my latest quote from him from Gamefaqs =P

The Big The Cat fan in me cries manly tears at this topic. Lighten up guys, believe it or not some people were happy to see him in this game. Sumo obviously did their research and decided that including Big would be best for business, possibly because Sonic Adventure was a popular game; or just because he's a charismatic guy who would fit in well in a racing environment - or maybe they just put him in for a laugh. Whatever way; Big's a fun-loving guy in a game in which fun, above all else; is the main focus.

And yeah, throughout all the interviews and now this S0L guy; Sumo have been claiming they want a fan-pleasing selection of characters that includes any favourites missing from Superstars Tennis. Knuckles is a shoe-in as I'm pretty sure I came across death threats when people found out he really wasn't in; and I can't say I saw anything that bad for Blaze, Silver or any of those characters. The anticipation they're building up to is more about what on earth he'll be driving, I think.

Big the Cat is the most amazing and potentially deadly character in the franchise. If his giant girth doesn't run you over or his muscular arms don't pound you to bits, his giant spike-ball on a fishing hook will gut you out. Either that, or he'll stick the fishing rod in your mouth and open the umbrella feature to make your head explode. And now they give him a motorbike to flatten Flickys with. Beware. Beewwaarreee.

The Big The Cat fan in me cries manly tears at this topic. Lighten up guys, believe it or not some people were happy to see him in this game.

I only just realised that he rides on perhaps the tiniest bike ever. This is amazing. I'm happy with just Sonic, Tails and Eggman to be honest. I just really hope Axel gets in, god damn.

Big the Cat is the most amazing and potentially deadly character in the franchise. If his giant girth doesn't run you over or his muscular arms don't pound you to bits, his giant spike-ball on a fishing hook will gut you out. Either that, or he'll stick the fishing rod in your mouth and open the umbrella feature to make your head explode. And now they give him a motorbike to flatten Flickys with. Beware. Beewwaarreee.

Ha ha, Indigo, if you ever ended up working on a Sonic Chronicles 2 I think we may be seeing some much more violent attacks from Big then say, raining frogs.

Ha ha, Indigo, if you ever ended up working on a Sonic Chronicles 2 I think we may be seeing some much more violent attacks from Big then say, raining frogs.

He can do that? Dang, this guy is freaking omnipotent.

Bitch please, we all know Axel would kick Axel's ass in a game like this.

streets_of_rage.gif

:lol:

Hahaha, well I love that Axel too of course! Though I think, seeing as though crazy insane Axel already has a car he'd be more suited for the game! XD

Just for fun, if I were to choose any other characters for the game myself they would be:

AX Battler on a motorbike in the shape of one of those Lizard things from Golden Axe.

Shou from Burning Rangers in the Burning Ship, or kart like alternative.

Sketch Turner from Comix Zone in kickass cell shaded Comic Book style graphics (a Comix Zone course would be epic too.)

Sir Tongara de Pepperouchau III from Clockwork Knight on his horse.

The OutRun red Ferrari with male driver + girlfriend.

Agent G and Detective Washington in their Ice Cream Truck from House of the Dead: Overkill.

I'm sure you guys can think of better stuff, but I think some of those would be fun to race as. XD

Hmm, wonder what Shadow's special is.

And here's hoping the last char is Knux. He DEFINITELY needed to be playable in SST

I only just realised that he rides on perhaps the tiniest bike ever. This is amazing. I'm happy with just Sonic, Tails and Eggman to be honest. I just really hope Axel gets in, god damn.

Hell yes? Axle seems like an obvious choice since it's a racing game, I wouldn't mind seeing him in, along with a Crazy Taxi level. Hell, they could just rip parts of one of the original game's maps and up the graphical quality.

bolt7 said

Agent G and Detective Washington in their Ice Cream Truck from House of the Dead: Overkill.

Kinda likely they'll have a track. I mean if detective washington turns up, the games rating will instantly hit 18. I suggest one of the sports cars you quickly find in House of the Dead 2. Long live the crappy voice acting!

Big. My enemy. I'm sorry to Big fans but I don't really like him. I kinda think it should be Knuckles instead but there is a free spot so no moaning yet. Even then I just won't play him. Unless its a mission mode or something.

Ryo + Forklift = win!

Kinda likely they'll have a track. I mean if detective washington turns up, the games rating will instantly hit 18. I suggest one of the sports cars you quickly find in House of the Dead 2. Long live the crappy voice acting!

Ha ha yeah, they could have them bickering in there without the need of swear words though. It's quite funny to see M-Rated characters in silly games like this, I mean look at Pyramid Head from Silent Hill in that DS Olympics game. XD Overkill is the only HotD game I've really played, a track with HotD style zombies on it from that court in SST would be fun though.

Ryo in his forklift lol, if Sumo does that the game will be so epic.

This is amazing and it would be a crime for Sumo not to put it in! XD

Also the Outrun 2 flagman better make another cameo =P he was in SEGA Superstars tennis, but didn't act as crazy as he does here

SEGA Gamescom community video 2 which ShadiKatRawr brought to my attention in the SEGA @ Gamescom topic -

At 1:27 the Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing room is shown with the game running on one of their PS3's. On the screen we can see the word 'Group' in the bottom left and a character or characters with two words underneath that I can't make out. Looks like Billy Hatcher is there though if I'm looking right. I can see silhouettes on 2 other options on the screen too. Wonder who they are.

The guy in there looks a little worried too as if Martin's walked in on something he shouldn't have :lol:

Hey Sega, where is the love for my boys?

Earl2.jpg

Toejam & Earl should be in it. And a Crazy Taxi driver would make sense. I want Ristar and Ecco (o.O) to be in it!

Hey Sega, where is the love for my boys?

Earl2.jpg

Toejam & Earl should be in it. And a Crazy Taxi driver would make sense. I want Ristar and Ecco (o.O) to be in it!

Knuckles, my dear knux!!!! I DON'T BELIVE IT! THE QUAD!!! I WAS HOPING FOR THAT CAR FOR KNUX!!!! SEGA YOU'RE THE BEST!!! Now just give me Blaze as secret character and I'll be happy

Ha ha, I KNEW that was Billy Hatcher in on that TV. SEGA strike again with early leak slip ups XD That guy in the room was like OH NOEZ!!

Oh well, no matter as they have ONM revealing him today anyway.

Gabz will be happy that Knuckles is confirmed!

screenshot_21890.jpg

This level looks intense

screenshot_21891.jpg

JSR, cool!

Bingo Highway too -

screenshot_21886.jpg