Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Thanks! Gave rep to both of yah! Consider it your Birthday AND Christmas presents.

• Thumbs Up 1

I could be extra-special helpful and tell you to basically aim for the jumping piranah badniks, but... well... :(;)

Okay, 'Project Rub' now... 'complete any race event'? I just did a one-lap race and didn't crash into anything (racers or scenery) and didn't get the achievement. D: What am I doing wrong? It doesn't say you have to win.

Thanks! Gave rep to both of yah! Consider it your Birthday AND Christmas presents.

XD Thanks, for that I've given you one back :P

I'm having trouble finding all the shortcuts myself, do all tracks contain a shortcut?

I know I've had CPU characters overtake me without seeing them pass by me (mostly in one of the JSR levels), so I know there's gotta be a shortcut there I haven't found yet.

I know I've had CPU characters overtake me without seeing them pass by me (mostly in one of the JSR levels), so I know there's gotta be a shortcut there I haven't found yet.

There are two shortcuts in the Rokaku Hill track, I wonder if there's a video I could use to show you.

Okay, 'Project Rub' now... 'complete any race event'? I just did a one-lap race and didn't crash into anything (racers or scenery) and didn't get the achievement. D: What am I doing wrong? It doesn't say you have to win.

Apparently this one contains "rough" areas of the track (for example, snow drifts in the Billy Hatcher courses) and road furniture (like the flowers in Seaside Hill - Whale Lagoon).

I got it by accident, when I just stopped trying to avoid stuff, on Rokkaku Hill. It was during a Grand Prix, if that helps. *shrugs*

Here we are, its at 0:40, you can either go for the left passage or the right passage. The right passage is a little quicker and by left passage I dont mean the normal route, there are 2 shortcut passages right next to eachother.

• Thumbs Up 2

WOH! THat parking garage blew my mind! I drove past that bit dozens of times and never once thought there was a passage!

WOH! THat parking garage blew my mind! I drove past that bit dozens of times and never once thought there was a passage!

I only found out about those short cut when I saw some guys online go around there so next lap I took that turn with them and found those two passages, left one goes down a passage and the one on the right as you've seen is through a parking garage where you can cut alot of time off your records.

EDIT:

Oh just checked and I'm mistaken on there being 2, theres just the parking garage one. *slaps self* XD

Looks like the Dreamarena Trophy problem is not affecting all PS3 users, was just playing online with my brother again and noticed he has it on his Trophy list dated 26th Feb EU release day whereas I still cant get it :-/

My brother has a slim and I have a phat if that matters at all :lol:

asrdreamarenatrophy.png

Sorry for crappy DSi photo quality :lol:

According to a few PS3 trophies sites... this trophy tends to unlock more if you play with multiple friends and you each have a go at hosting a game.

So I dunno do you wanna meet up with a bunch of other SSMB hags and try to unlock this bad boy? Since I need it too.

According to a few PS3 trophies sites... this trophy tends to unlock more if you play with multiple friends and you each have a go at hosting a game.

So I dunno do you wanna meet up with a bunch of other SSMB hags and try to unlock this bad boy? Since I need it too.

Me and alot of the SSMB guys are doing that tournament the weekend but yeah if you and anyone else want to give it a go before then yeah sure :)

Me and alot of the SSMB guys are doing that tournament the weekend but yeah if you and anyone else want to give it a go before then yeah sure :)

Can I join too? *big puppy eyes*

Anyway, just did Ryo's forklift All Start attack move. There is just something utterly perfect about flipping an apponent out of the way and hearing him say "You put the coins in the slot."

Can I join too? *big puppy eyes*

Anyway, just did Ryo's forklift All Start attack move. There is just something utterly perfect about flipping an apponent out of the way and hearing him say "You put the coins in the slot."

We've already got a full list but if anyone drops out then yeah you can join. If you and anyone else wants to have a get together before then thats cool.

Agreed, Ryo Forklift's hilarious :lol:

Mission Guide Videos Hit YouTube -

http://www.youtube.com/user/FrankNStein#p/u

Surprised to see someone uploading mission guide videos already.

I only found out about those short cut when I saw some guys online go around there so next lap I took that turn with them and found those two passages, left one goes down a passage and the one on the right as you've seen is through a parking garage where you can cut alot of time off your records.

EDIT:

Oh just checked and I'm mistaken on there being 2, theres just the parking garage one. *slaps self* XD

You think that's embarrassing?!

I only found out about the shortcut through the parking garage because a CPU-controlled Amy Rose blasted out of it ahead of me... on Beginner difficulty settings!

:lol::blink::lol::lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

You think that's embarrassing?!

I only found out about the shortcut through the parking garage because a CPU-controlled Amy Rose blasted out of it ahead of me... on Beginner difficulty settings!

:lol::blink::lol::lol:

I've noticed that myself, everytime I've played that track on beginner Amy is the only one of the CPU's that goes through there. Not even Eggman with his high IQ goes through there, no offence to Eggman fans :P

Man.. It seems like every single room that I'm in, no matter how big or small, has a Knuckles player and a Shadow player in it. A stubborn one who will never let off that character ever too.

That then always forces me to pick someone like Ulala, Beat, or Alex Kidd. Luckily I'm actually good with the majority of the cast (I can use just about anyone) and my Alex Kidd is becoming a serious threat on its own since he has roughly the same stats as Knuckles (Acceleration and Handling are switched) but is a bike character. Wheelie boost murders people online for whatever reason. It almost seems like most people don't know bike characters have it.

Edited by Top Cat

I got that one randomly when Top Cat, Spicilicious Girl and I had some "phatpocalyPS3 is over" races two days ago. It was the first time I raced against more than one friend at a time so there might be some merit to it.

If anyone from the UK wants to try it with me now feel free, I still need it so we'll try a quick game with 3 people and see if it unlocks.

My ID King_Ubu

Man.. It seems like every single room that I'm in, no matter how big or small, has a Knuckles player and a Shadow player in it. A stubborn one who will never let off that character ever too.

That then always forces me to pick someone like Ulala, Beat, or Alex Kidd. Luckily I'm actually good with the majority of the cast (I can use just about anyone) and my Alex Kidd is becoming a serious threat on its own since he has roughly the same stats as Knuckles (Acceleration and Handling are switched) but is a bike character. Wheelie boost murders people online for whatever reason. It almost seems like most people don't know bike characters have it.

Yeah, I've seen the Shadow love abuse online on all versions.

If anyone from the UK wants to try it with me now feel free, I still need it so we'll try a quick game with 3 people and see if it unlocks.

My ID King_Ubu

Added you, could have sworn I added you ages ago. Oh well :lol:

I seriously can't seem to get a AAA on the mission where Tails has to overtake Sonic, can't remember what number but it's a fairly early one. X.x Any advice?

Sigh... looks like I too am a victim of the friends bug trophy glitch, just will not unlock for me.

P.S. Is there any point in racing online if someone is using knuckles/alex kid?

P.S. Is there any point in racing online if someone is using knuckles/alex kid?

lmao. Then I'm not crazy. No wonder I keep loosing to Knuckles when someone I know plays as him. You need to be lucky to beat him.

Edited by Major Ziggy

Knuckles and Amigo cause have crazy boosting ability- they're the real snakers of the game. Fantastic turning and the ability to charge up lv1 boosts on top of each other in minimal time is why. I dunno if Amigo plays the same as Knuckles cause I never pick him, but same stats doesn't always translate to same overall. While Alex Kidd and Opa-Opa have the same stats, Opa is a hover vehicle. He doesn't experience off-road slow down, but he's very light and kinda large.

Edited by Blue Blood