Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I still doubt the claim that "Nights isn't in the game." Even if he's not on the disc, he's going to be DLC.

N64-era Rare beats any other video game developer to a bloody pulp. That's a damn fact. It wasn't until Nintendo sold them to Microsoft that they started to suck. However, their IPs are loads better than any of the filth Sony has to offer. (I'm neutral with God of War)

N64-era Rare beats any other video game developer to a bloody pulp. That's a damn fact. It wasn't until Nintendo sold them to Microsoft that they started to suck. However, their IPs are loads better than any of the filth Sony has to offer. (I'm neutral with God of War)

Hahaha I would love to see Kratos unceremoniously shoved into the PS3 version driving a little go-kart made of hatred and yelling.

Not that I dislike the character or the GoW franchise, I just think that would be hilarious-- especially if blown-up all over the box art.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll admit I've been very far behind and not paying much attention to this game. But now since I've been catching up on it, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing looks to bleed of fan service. :D I hope the gameplay will be a lot of fun too, and no rubber-band AI crap like Mario Kart Wii had. The more recent news of console-specific characters is awesome news, and intrigues me to play the different versions! ;) Banjo-Kazooie in the 360 version for the WIN! Woo hoo!

It wasn't until Nintendo sold them to Microsoft that they started to suck.

What.

Needs moar Ratchet and Clank, so much more Ratchet and Clank and so much less fucking trousers mode.

So true but unfortunately that leaked Sony document stated that they wouldn't be appearing at all. I'm hoping we get Sly or Jak and Daxter though, even if it just for the vain hope that their in-game models possibly hint at PS3 sequels for the series. It's probably going to be sackboy anyway, if so I hope they do something real clever like letting us use our custom sackboy's in-game.

However it goes let's just pray Sony doesn't pull a dick move and put Mod Nation Racers right the cover. <_<

What? Banjo in a sonic game. I have always thought about the whole sonic/mario scenario but banjo really? I have to say good job to Sega on this one, was not expecting that at all. The character line up is pretty sweet and the game play looks a lot more solid then the crap Nintendo has been pushing out of their mario kart franchise after 64.

And keep raging about box art. "Oh no tails getting shafted on the disc of a video game". Really? Tail is my favorite character but some of sonic fandom kids are pathetic.

Edited by Bubonic Bunny

I love how the tech forum guys never realize it's a joke.

And I guess this is the announcement S0L was talking about. Maybe we'll get a trailer with Banjo in it tomorrow or something.

Edited by Dr. SEGA Monkey

All that shows is that Shadi was banned for a reason.

In any case.

Banjo in this game... I'm pretty stoked to see this! I wonder what his All-Star move will be. I never played Banjo-Kazooie (not extensively) so I'm not sure about its inner-workings or universe.

Any speculations?

Perhaps the golden feather? In Kazooie and Tooie one of your more powerful moves envolves Kazooie guarding Banjo with golden wings powered by gold feathers, perhaps Banjo's all-star move will have Kazooie do the same to Banjo, perhaps with a boost of speed as well?

Banjo's All-Star move could be jumping out of the car and having Kazooie fly him. Or maybe Kazooie could run with Banjo on her back.

Maybe Kazooie will put on the speed-shoes from the original games and add a speed-boost to Banjo?

That'd be the biggest kick in the nuts to Banjo fans ever, Kazooie having classic moves in a fucking SEGA spin-off game, but not in the last real Banjo game (Nuts & Bolts).

Maybe Kazooie will put on the speed-shoes from the original games and add a speed-boost to Banjo?

That'd be the biggest kick in the nuts to Banjo fans ever, Kazooie having classic moves in a fucking SEGA spin-off game, but not in the last real Banjo game (Nuts & Bolts).

I wouldn't consider Nuts and Bolts a real banjo game. It was more of a an innovative idea Rare slapped on the banjo license. It wasn't a bad game at all just nothing of a banjo game except for the familiar furry mascot. But there were a few angry fanboys who did cry over "moves" being absent.

N64-era Rare beats any other video game developer to a bloody pulp. That's a damn fact.

It's a damn outrageous claim is what it is.

It wasn't until Nintendo sold them to Microsoft that they started to suck. However, their IPs are loads better than any of the filth Sony has to offer.

Rare started sucking before they got shoved off to Microsoft. See Star Fox Adventures. XP

Their IPs being better is something that I can never agree with. Banjo-Kazooie is a nice series and all but I'd hardly consider it better than Sony related IPs like Ratchet and Clank or Sly Cooper. Both of which are platform game series that I personally believe are much better. I could go into specific reasoning as to why but this is off topic anyway. :\

• Thumbs Up 2

What is this, the Shadi topic? NinMicroSega, just stop talking about him for like one minute. And I'm warning you right now to not relay messages from him, whether they have fuck all to do with the topic or not.

...I want NiGHTS...Gilius and someone from Crazy Taxi... :(

I'd lik to see NiGHTS, a Crazy Taxi character, and the one from Skies of Arcadia too. However, the character line-up is looking good so far, and a few more to go.

What I'm more interested in is courses! Please-please-PLEASE add in at least a Phantasy Star Online course. Though a Rez stage, NiGHTS stage, Skies of Arcadia stage, Ristar stage, Burning Rangers stage, and other Sonic stage outside of Heroes is also welcome.

I think its funny that even after the second leak of Banjo, SEGA is still trying to keep it a secret xD

Anyway, I'm happy, because the 64 games were some of my favorite games ever. :)

I don't think its Banjo's fault NiGHTs isn't in. Its not like they thought " We want Banjo, so no NiGHTs" or something...

But Banjo and Kazooie> NiGHTs :D

Is it wrong to wish for Spiral Mountain?

Sonic got Green Hill Zone and Snake got Shadow Moses in Brawl; it would only be fair for Banjo and Kazooie to get Spiral Mountain for Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.

Oh, and how much do you guys want to bet that the Xbox 360 version will sell the most?

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys, remember S0L said something along the lines of this?

Sonic_and_Garfield_Pack.gif

Well, S0L, you lied to us. You said that you guys even had a Garfield picture in this game as a placeholder. Placeholder my arse! Since Banjo-Kazooie were confirmed, after you lied to us by saying they were only a placeholder, I DEMAND Garfield!

Edited by NinMicroSega
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow, Sonic and Garfield look cool together ^^. From when is that game compilation?

To the people who rated him negatively: I think he was joking around about thiss, unless you gave him a bad rating because of the double-post :-/

Hmmm, so it's possible only the 360 version will get a third party character? That's kinda bullshit for the other system owners. I don't really mind too much because I don't really care about Banjo & Kazooie and I know system specific features are nothing new. However I do remember reading that this game will contain the same content across the board and if one version gets an extra character while the others don't then that's obviously not the case.