Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I hope the Wii and the PS3 also get exclusive characters. SEGA would be big assholes if they let only Microsoft do that. (Still, putting mario on a Mario Kart Rip-off feels kind of weird...)

also, I wonder if the 360 will have a Banjo stage. (Brawl did that with Snake and Sonic, why not this game?)

I'm sure there is a lot of red (or is it yellow?) tape to get past for exclusives, and I'm certain Sega wouldn't intentionally screw themselves out of a console exclusive deal.

No news even today...I'm starting to be nervous oO

What do we know more than we knew from the Halloween Trailer??

- Every vheicle has stats

- Not officially confirmed 3d party characters, expecially Banjo & Kazooie (if we don't count the previous leaked documents)

- a bunch of positive previews that don't say anything special

- Dino Mountain confirmed

Nothing more

...sgrunt...

can someone make me collapse and sleep until the 19 of February, waking up only for Christams??

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

can someone make me collapse and sleep until the 19 of February, waking up only for Christams??

You gotta stay awake for Bayonetta! Climax action!

I hope the Wii and the PS3 also get exclusive characters. SEGA would be big assholes if they let only Microsoft do that. (Still, putting mario on a Mario Kart Rip-off feels kind of weird...)

I'm highly doubtful that there will actually be character exlusive characters for the wii, esepcially if there supposedly 'DLC'.

I dunno. SSBB had Sonic. And you know, One hand washes the other?:unsure:

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games? It seems weird that Nintendo would let, Mario star in yet another Sega based game so soon after Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. A game, that has a predominant Sega influence.

You gotta stay awake for Bayonetta! Climax action!

...My new Christmas wish is Bayonetta as DLC. In a hair-car.

With a hair-dragon All-Star move. Mild suggestive themes, make way for completely blatant themes.

COME ON, SANTA BABY

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't get enough of Bayonetta's "I've had eNOUGH!" taunt, followed by a massive heel crush. That would totally make for an awesome all-star move.

Another thought: Anybody think we'll see a SASAR2?

ps - Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie can be alternatly referred to as "Sasser Wibbick"

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another thought: Anybody think we'll see a SASAR2?

ps - Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie can be alternatly referred to as "Sasser Wibbick"

More like SASS ASSER Wibbick. Totally calling it that from now on.

They've dropped hints that, if this does well, they'd certainly be willing to pursue further SEGA All-Star/Superstar games (which seems obvious), so a sequel could certainly be possible. I remember a fighting game being called out as a contender for the next installment, which (again) seems like a no-brainer. Personally, I don't think that would be a wise direction. While Mario Kart has gone a bit stale with recent installments and SASS ASSER seems exciting and shiny-new (especially in graphical comparisons), I don't think it'd be possible for a SEGA fighting game to come close to competing with Smash Bros. level of polished execution, hype, and success as a self-celebratory franchise mash-up. And that'd open it up to a pretty harsh reception right out of the gate, potentially.

Could be wrong, though. (And it'd be fun to beat the snot out of Silver the Hedgehog over and over, I know that for sure.)

Banjo Kazooie 100000% confirmed -

http://blogs.sega.co...cing/#more-3525

We’re releasing the pack fronts for Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing this morning. Here they are:

HA! I like how lukewarm the official reveal is.

"Here's the box art, I guess. You know, since the surprise was TOTALLY RUINED and all. Whatever."

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, they could make a real fighting game. I love Smash Bros. But thats more of a party-fighting game than a normal one. More like Sonic the Fighters, but better..

I do like SSB more than normal fighting games, though. But if they don't want to seem like they are stealing again, they could just make a normal fighting game.

Edited by Marcello Claus

Well, snap. Looks like those pictures were real.

Actually, this isn't bothering me as much as it was. Now that it's a bigger picture, the cover looks a bit less cramped now, and I really don't mind that much that Banjo is in place of Tails (even though Tails is awesome). It's just that A ) Banjo and Kazooie are cooler (=P I jest, I jest) and B ) Whats to complain about? We have two Sonic characters on the cover as-is, having three would just spam the game with "Sonic-y"-ness anyways, which we all know would equal -10,000 points from game critics. Maybe they'd give it a chance since they seem to only accept Sonic and Eggman. :P

And of course I'd love a fighting game for the next Superstars game. If it would play more like the original SSB64, then it'd be epic beyond comprehension. Especially since Sega has a better collection of cool characters (although SSB64 contained awesome characters all-around-minus-Jigglypuff, every other character introduced to it minus Sonic himself, ROB and Mr. G&W were pretty lackluster to play as).

Edited by Azukara

So the XBOX version is the best version! I love how Sega loves Microsoft. ;) Hell, the Dreamcast had a "Windows" tattoo.

I'm hoping SEGA Europe will officially unveil the European box art's soon to see if they match either Argos or SEGA of America's.

The Family sticker is my only qualm. The rest is gold! I agree that Sonic had too much representation on the cover. I would've replace Tails with Ryo, but pushing an exclusive is fine by me as well. :)

It would be funny if NiGHTs would be the Wii exclusive. You know because of JOD? Would Digi have to still burn his stuff then? xD Just to say, I don't think that will happen!

Wait, So are Banjo and Kazooie DLC? NOOO! Now I'm gonna have to go to a friend to get them. Its always so embarrasing to have to go to a friends to download stuff. It makes me feel like I'm using them :-/. Oh well then I can play the game with him ^^.

SOL, Can you tell us how the Banjo-Kazooie addition came to be?

OMG another trailer!! I've just watched it!!! It shows a new stage (from banjo & Kazooie) and AVATAR CONFIRMED PLAYABLE!!!!!!! Shadow's all star move is Super Shadow!!!!

Steve I love you XD XD XD

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Also, any chances of Garfield being playable? :P

97px-Sag_pc_us_cover.jpg

Yeah, S0L! you said that you guys had pics of Garfield in there, too!

It shows a new stage (from banjo & Kazooie) and AVATAR CONFIRMED PLAYABLE!!!!!!!

IS IT BANJOLAND OR SPIRAL MOUNTAIN?

UPLOAD THE VIDEO HERE! QUICK!