Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I can't...also I can see final fortress, another sandy level, and a city that seems tokio-to. avatar's all star move is that other 4 avatar pick up your car and slash enemy throughout the level. Ryo Hazuky is well represented.

no other new chars... for now

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

I didn't spot Final Fortress, are you sure?

EDIT: Spotted it now.

I'm guessing the Tokyo stage is repesenting Yakuza or Shenmue.

I've no idea's where the desert stage is from.

That sounds way past cool!

To bad I don't have an XBOX360 so I wlll have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube...

EDIT:

I'm guessing the Tokyo stage is repesenting Yakuza or Shenmue.

If thats true, that would make my month :D

*Can't hold on much longer*

EDIT2:

- The Avatar’s All-Star move gathers your friends Avatar’s to lift your vehicle and run while carrying your car to give you what looks to be a comical boost in speed while bashing through opponents.

What if you are a sore loser who deson’t have any friend in the XBOX360? Who is going to lift your car?

Edited by christmasrafan

Oh, quit your whining Christmara fan! I have a 360 and still can't watch the video! Its(the 360) is just sitting their with its arrogant look in his face and taunting me :( ;_;.

BTW, Isn't Tokyo Jet Set Radio?

And don't get mad about the stop whining part. I was joking. I say this because often people don't notice I'm joking :-/

Edited by Marcello Claus

My trailer examination so far that I'm currently doing in my article on the front page -

UPDATE 2:

Examining the trailer:

- Shadow’s All-Star Move is, you guessed it Super Shadow!

- The Avatar’s All-Star Move gathers your friends Avatar’s to lift your vehicle and run while carrying your car to give you what looks to be a comical boost in speed while bashing through opponents.

- A track that looks like Dino Mountain from Billy Hatcher is shown.

- A Tokyo type city track is also shown, possibly representing Yakuza, Shenmue or Jet Set/Grind Radio.

- A desert like stage is also shown though it’s anyone’s guess as to what game it’s representing.

- Banjo-Kazooie’s vehicle’s license plate says BANJO for anyone interested.

- Final Fortress from Sonic Heroes also appears as a new track.

- Banjo Kazooie’s All-Star Move has Kazooie peck Banjo’s head then get out her magical wrench from Nuts & Bolts to throw Jiggies behind them to attack their opponents.

- Amy is shown attacking Tails with a giant blue ball item.

http://sonicstadium.org/news/breaking-newsnew-asr-trailer-now-on-xbox-live

What if you are a sore loser who deson’t have any friend in the XBOX360? Who is going to lift your car?

Then you'll have members of Sumo's Dev team running you down the track - maybe even me :P

Believe it or not - I've also not see the trailer :)

Sounds like you've had your first glimpse of some of the other levels too. At a guess Jet Set Radio, Monkey Ball and yes, Final Fortress :P

And... why would Banjo be DLC if he's on the boxart - he's on the disk ready to go :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Desert track is from Super Monkey Ball

Just paused the trailer at the part where Banjo is standing up and waving to everyone behind him. To the left is a giant stone wheel with AiAi and Mee-Mee's faces on with a picture of a banana. The track also has banana peel obstacles too.

EDIT:

Also just noticed all of the Super Monkey Ball character statues at the end of the trailer :lol:

To add on to that, XBox have a 24 hr exclusivity on the trailer - and I'VE not seen the trailer either!

So lets see.... er... tune in to the SEGA Europe YouTube account or the Blognik about, say, 4pm tomorrow if there's no way for you to see it at this moment.

AAUK

w2ov84.jpg

Is there a connection.....? D8

Would be cool but the giant blue ball has metallic square plates.

I can't help but feel that 360 users are getting considerably more content than the other consoles, Miis were deconfirmed and the PS3 Home avatars are ugly as sin so they'd look horribly out of place, plus with an exclusive character and apparantly a track for that character thats three console exclusive things for 360 users. Where's the PS3 love S0L!?

I GO TO LUNCH FOR AN HOUR AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS

I SHOULD GO TO LUNCH MORE OFTEN, THEN.

I can't even watch the trailer yet, being stuck at work! But man, with B-K and now Avatars, the 360 version is certainly SOUNDING like it has some incredible incentives over the PS3 version (certainly going to be my console of choice, based on present info)... And I find that quite curious.

S0L, can you give ANY hint at all if those two versions are going to be evened out in some way? Or are you all wearing handsome, newly-minted money hats? Would even a "yes" or "no" or "subtle wink" be treading upon another NDA?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Edited by bro-botnik

Then you'll have members of Sumo's Dev team running you down the track - maybe even me :P

Believe it or not - I've also not see the trailer :)

Sounds like you've had your first glimpse of some of the other levels too. At a guess Jet Set Radio, Monkey Ball and yes, Final Fortress :P

And... why would Banjo be DLC if he's on the boxart - he's on the disk ready to go :P

---

S0L

---

Does he have Spiral Mountain or Banjoland as an exclusive stage?

I can't help but feel that 360 users are getting considerably more content than the other consoles, Miis were deconfirmed and the PS3 Home avatars are ugly as sin so they'd look horribly out of place, plus with an exclusive character and apparantly a track for that character thats three console exclusive things for 360 users. Where's the PS3 love S0L!?

Again, you should have went with Microsoft/Rare's superior intellectual properties. Even SEGA thinks you should. And seeing how you are a SEGA fan who cannot accept that fact, you should switch to the dark side.

I say good day to you, sir.

Edited by NinMicroSega
  • Bad Quality Post 3

The trailer seems to have been taken down from the Marketplace website -

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80253450815/

Still available via the console's Marketplace though.

To confirm what some here said earlier about B&K and Avatar's vehicle names. Just checked the trailer's description and it does indeed state B&K's vehicle is called the 'Bolt Bucket' Jeep and the Avatar's vehicle is called the Avacar.

And would that include the wii disk and the PS3 disk? If not... could we get an explanation as to why?

But also, if there is to be no additional character on the other versions, then what was the point in makiing the game multi-format at all. You know perfectly well that people with multiple consoles who want this game will pick up the 360 version over the others for the bonus content. Which then brings into question the obvious counter argument as to projected sales.

It's highly likely that the PS3 version will be priced the same as the 360 version, the Wii and DS will naturally be around $10-$15 less, no additional character, and a lack of any type of Home avatar support and possibly a lack of a track for this additional character... what is the justification for the release when at the moment it's quickly sounding like a cheap port and nothing else. This also seems strange considering that at SOS, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was shown and playable on a PS3 and not an Xbox 360, so whats the reason for this sudden lack of support for the other systems?

Again, you should have went with Microsoft/Rare's superior intellectual properties. Even SEGA thinks you should. And seeing how you are a SEGA fan who cannot accept that fact, you should switch to the dark side.

Obviously you were not around when that Sega/Sony document was released... if you probably would not have said that as it's almost a laughable contrast to the image you just attempted to paint. Don't believe that? Well the Yakuza gang would beg to differ.

Edited by Casanova

Just watched the trailer. Pretty cool! But where do you guys see Final Fortress?

I say good day to you, sir.

I don't think a SEGA racing game is reason enough for 360 to be a must have. Besides with exclusives such as Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank and MGS, all three of which are series I'm highly interested in, I have no reason to buy a 360.

Just watched the trailer. Pretty cool! But where do you guys see Final Fortress?

30-32 secs in. You'll see a green neon Eggman face.

This also seems strange considering that at SOS, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was shown and playable on a PS3 and not an Xbox 360, so whats the reason for this sudden lack of support for the other systems?

Wow, that is a really good point. The same was true for E3 and the San Diego Comic-Con. I certainly hope that that, in and of itself, is not the "balancing out" between the two consoles. I find that unlikely, but based on what we know *right now* it's the only advantage the PS3 has gotten in this deal...

Is it possible that Microsoft paid extra for an early announcement of their extra characters/features, and Sony's announcement will be following in due time? And Nintendo's, possibly? (If at all?)

Of course, I feel pretty ridiculous speculating with S0L popping in and out of this thread. He must be giggling to himself something fierce.

Edited by bro-botnik