Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

So we now have : "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Banjo-Kazooie" if you're going by the boxart rather than the official title.

MOAR LETTERS PLEASE

It has the very small word "'with' Banjo-Kazooie". It's gotten to be quite the mouthful :lol:

True, but they didn't put "Soul Calibur II featuring LINK from THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!" on the cover of SCII's boxart.

You can bet they wanted to though.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

's Link

in Soul Calibur 2

That would've sold more copies definitely.

P.S. If it does turn out that the 360 version is getting an extra character, will the other versions be sold at a reduced RRP since they've now got lower development costs? Or will they get 70's trouser mode to make up for it?

No. Like I stated before console exculsive content is nothing new.

Edited by Yong

No. Like I stated before console exculsive content is nothing new.

Yes I am aware of that, alas to this day I'm still waiting for a justification on the difference in price when developers do this.

Edited by Casanova

So we now have : "Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Banjo-Kazooie" if you're going by the boxart rather than the official title.

MOAR LETTERS PLEASE

Campaigning for "Sonic the Hedgehog and SEGA's Super All-Stars featuring Rare's Banjo and Kazooie characters Racing Game. 1970's Trousers Edition"

^ Right now, Amazon is selling the Wii version for about $10 less.

Nothing new. Wii games generally sell at a lower price than 360/PS3 games. The Wii version also has to go up against Mario Kart on the Wii.

Yes I am aware of that, alas to this day I'm still waiting for a justification on the difference in price when developers do this.

Well if anything, the price of the 360 version of a game most likely went down by the time the PS3 version with extra stuff comes out. Does that count?

You paid $60 for Batman Arkham Asylum, no matter which version you bought. Not going to change any time soon.

Well if anything, the price of the 360 version of a game most likely went down by the time the PS3 version with extra stuff comes out.

Ok... and when both games are due out on the same day?

You paid $60 for Batman Arkham Asylum, no matter which version you bought. Not going to change any time soon.

Actually I paid substancially less than that.

Campaigning for "Sonic the Hedgehog and SEGA's Super All-Stars featuring Rare's Banjo and Kazooie characters Racing Game. 1970's Trousers Edition"

Now that I would pay £100 for.

Well... I guess PS3 owners are getting a Home space... we are still getting a Home space?

Edited by Casanova

Random question; does anybody know when this is supposed to come out? I originally thought it was set up for a November release to battle the holiday titles but apparently not.

Random question; does anybody know when this is supposed to come out? I originally thought it was set up for a November release to battle the holiday titles but apparently not.

I don't think it's fixed yet.

Retailers are saying Feb, but Sega is saying March 2010.

It's been pushed back so they can make more 70's trousers bundles. Comes with a free pair of 70's trousers.

Oh sweet, sounds great.

But really, I didn't expect such a far away release date, this seems like the kind of game SEGA would want released for the holidays for a quick buck, perhaps it's much more than that?

This is obviously to make up for the Arkham Asylum stunt that Eidos/WB/Sony pulled on Microsoft.

Thank God I also own a PS3. But I despise it. Rare's IPs are infinitely better than Sony's.

Oh sweet, sounds great.

But really, I didn't expect such a far away release date, this seems like the kind of game SEGA would want released for the holidays for a quick buck, perhaps it's much more than that?

Well, they have been busy promoting M@S 2. Can't really promote two 'big' titles around this time of year.

Also, didn't the non-sega character rumors (originally) come from the leajed Sega-Sony Document? If so, I'm pretty sure, they'll at least me a Sony exclusive character. For the DS and Wii, I'm not so sure.

Too bad people actually would want to play as the Joker in an awesome action-adventure game; I love Banjo but this is just random and unecessary, especially in a game that blatantly calls itself a SEGA racing game.

I'm not complaining, putting Banjo in there won't subtract anything from the experience for me, but it doesn't make up for not being able to play as the Joker in Arkham Asylum. :(

For sega though, this sounds in par with their typical release dates, typically we have seen in the past few years a Sonic game released during early new years/march. The Riders games for example... last year was an exception, but we did get Unleashed for December 08.

/Trousers.

Can we get a front page news story to promote the inclusion of 70's trousers... after all, those Nights people got one. *does that face that the cat from Shrek does*

Edited by Casanova

I-I MISSED THE BOXART!

Well, does anyone have a back-up, or...?

Anyways though this is interesting. I was getting the 360 version but only added content?

Edited by Dusk the Christmas Keeper

I-I MISSED THE BOXART!

Well, does anyone have a back-up, or...?

Anyways though this is interesting. I was getting the 360 version but only added content?

sr360packfrontlrg.jpg

3428192871_9c68092119.jpg

Rare is awesome, but what comes around, goes around.

Hahahah ohhhh man I just got a nostalgia bomb to the face.

...Aww Earthworm Jim. :C

3428192871_9c68092119.jpg

Rare is awesome, but what comes around, goes around.

WIN WIN WIN WIN and WIN! Hahaha!

But I think Banjo being in the game is stupid. They could've put an awesome SEGA character instead of him. Oh well....I love Banjo, but yeesh....

I'm glad this is just in in the 360 version, Banjo isn't a draw for me. In fact, his presence makes me like this game less.

And wait, Banjo's on the disc? If he's on the cover, he's probably on the disc. They put the fucking Hana Barbera knock off in over NiGHTS!? I am not pleased by this chain of events. This, this is unbelievable, if this is to try and get Banjo fans to buy the game, it seems as though you missed something about Banjo: He has no pull of his own, he lives and dies by the pull of his game alone.