Awoo.

Sonic-related pet peeves?

Aero

They also do the same thing they do to Blaze to Amy and Rouge as well.
Oh the irony.

Well to keep the topic: I am annoyed about fanfics that ship Sonic and Tails. I just... don't get it. They're like brothers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh the irony.

Well to keep the topic: I am annoyed about fanfics that ship Sonic and Tails. I just... don't get it. They're like brothers.

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh the irony.

SonicxTails... Don't fucking remind me. I remember hearing about this thing called "Sontails" on DA and I decided to google it cause I didn't know what it was... I don't think I'll ever google that again.

Well, others think they're more than like brothers. And, as I said not so long ago, some people think that a character turned into a big blob is the most beautiful thing in the world. It's not.

Well, others think they're more than like brothers. And, as I said not so long ago, some people think that a character turned into a big blob is the most beautiful thing in the world. It's not.

I never liked those blob pictures. Also, when I see one of those digusting fanfics, I demand there be a part where Sonic rescues Blaze from her fetishitic peril.

I never liked those blob pictures. Also, when I see one of those digusting fanfics, I demand there be a part where Sonic rescues Blaze from her fetishitic peril.

Blaze is just as strong as Sonic is.

Not that there's anything wrong with her getting HELP, but still.

Edited by Wraith

They'll do anything to anyone if it means they get a big enough... reaction.

Blaze is just as strong as Sonic is.

lolplotarmor

NO ONE is as strong as Sonic, no matter how illogical their match-up may be.

Sonic fighting some of his rivals is like sending out a Sneasel to fight a Mewtwo. Yeah, you've got the type advantage (you're a good guy), but you're out of your league.

Edited by Big Cheese Wario

lolplotarmor

NO ONE is as strong as Sonic, no matter how illogical their match-up may be.

Sonic fighting some of his rivals is like sending out a Sneasel to fight a Mewtwo. Yeah, you've got the type advantage (you're a good guy), but you're out of your league.

That's true.

Knuckles is basically Sonic but with the ability to punch through steel, and he ALWAYS looses.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's true.

Knuckles is basically Sonic but with the ability to punch through steel, and he ALWAYS looses.

This isn't entirely true for a few reasons: 1. Sonic is confirmed to be faster. 2. They tied in Sonic Adventure.

In fact, I think the whole notion of "Sonic beating his rivals" is exaggerated in itself, the only time he consistently wins is in boss fights, which are player controlled, and even then the outcome tends to be different in story mode. Sonic & Shadow are clearly both tired after fighting in Green Forest/White Jungle, and it's only implied he beat Shadow in the Ark fight. Sonic beat Knuckles in Hidden Palace, but then tie in Sonic Adventure like I said. Ties with Blaze in Rush, and Silver outright beats him in 06.

• Thumbs Up 2

This isn't entirely true for a few reasons: 1. Sonic is confirmed to be faster. 2. They tied in Sonic Adventure.

In fact, I think the whole notion of "Sonic beating his rivals" is exaggerated in itself, the only time he consistently wins is in boss fights, which are player controlled, and even then the outcome tends to be different in story mode. Sonic & Shadow are clearly both tired after fighting in Green Forest/White Jungle, and it's only implied he beat Shadow in the Ark fight. Sonic beat Knuckles in Hidden Palace, but then tie in Sonic Adventure like I said. Ties with Blaze in Rush, and Silver outright beats him in 06.

The point is that he TIES with someone who, in all logic, should completely destroy him with no sweat. Shadow is like fucking Superman with all the goddamn powers he has, and Sonic's just...the Flash or some shit. Sonic's only power is one out of like a thousand for Shadow. And he still wins/ties.

In '06, Sonic was just Team Rocket or Krillin or some shit, always getting his ass handed to him by everyone. Sonic ousts Silver but good in Generations, so I'm going to say that's what REALLY happened. >:\

Edited by Big Cheese Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

The point is that he TIES with someone who, in all logic, should completely destroy him with no sweat. Shadow is like fucking Superman with all the goddamn powers he has, and Sonic's just...the Flash or some shit. Sonic's only power is one out of like a thousand for Shadow. And he still wins/ties.

Keep in mind Flash is faster than Superman, and that Flash himself is a force to be reckoned with even if Supes is technically more powerful. There's more to fighting than the person with the highest power level. Shadow is technically more powerful than Sonic yes, but that doesn't mean Sonic wouldn't realistically put up any sort of fight or resistance.

The thing about Shadow is that he's supposed to be a rival to Sonic, in a near-equal, almost-clone sense, but by all logic his powers should put him on another level. Shadow can more or less match Sonic's speed, which is Sonic's biggest asset, and on top of that, he can warp spacetime to teleport, slow/stop time, and attack in a number of ways. Remember the Silver kick scene in '06? How Shadow smacked him down effortlessly? What is Sonic supposed to have that can even compete with this?

• Thumbs Up 1

Or Silver. Or Shadow. Or Knuckles. Or NeonBloodSkull the Hedgewalrusechidna XXXIII.

But yeah, it irks me when they make one of the most powerful females in the series a wuss so they can make their super-awesome fancharacter awesomer and make her fall head-over-high-heels in love with them and completely ignoring her duties to marry her twoo wuvv and have hybrid kids.

Gender equality, ladies and gentlemen!

On the subject of fanfics and fanart, I hate those that are made by people with pretty disgusting... interests. To quote the skiing guy from South Park: "If you Google Image or DeviantART a female Sonic character, you're gonna have a bad time".

What episode did he say that?

That's my problem with Shadow, he needs a revamp in his moveset and capabilities.

We don't know just how much he can do and how far his Chaos Powers reach and it makes it confusing trying to think about it when it isn't set in solid stone.

What episode did he say that?

The South Park thing? In the 2nd episode of the sixth season (Asspen).

He doesn't really say "If you Google Image or DeviantART a female Sonic character...".

Well, he's a fairly common image macro (e.g. If you... You're gonna have a bad time).

Shadow is technically more powerful than Sonic yes, but that doesn't mean Sonic wouldn't realistically put up any sort of fight or resistance.

Actually, i have to say that i think that realistically, if Sonic and Shadow were to have a fight, Shadow could just freeze time and then walk up to the imobilized Sonic and break his neck or something. In short, Shadows power so far outweights Sonic's that Sonic shouldnt have the slightest chance of winning or even surviving.

Actually, i have to say that i think that realistically, if Sonic and Shadow were to have a fight, Shadow could just freeze time and then walk up to the imobilized Sonic and break his neck or something. In short, Shadows power so far outweights Sonic's that Sonic shouldnt have the slightest chance of winning or even surviving.

Both characters can use Chaos Control soooooooo this kinda doesn't work. If Shadow can use Chaos Control, why can't Sonic?

And that's what we happen to call plot armor.

Shadow is like fucking Superman with all the goddamn powers he has, and Sonic's just...the Flash or some shit.

Seems legit to me...

• Thumbs Up 2

Both characters can use Chaos Control soooooooo this kinda doesn't work. If Shadow can use Chaos Control, why can't Sonic?

Because he likes his speed and doing things his way more?

Imagine how much a game Unleashed would be if Sonic decided to utilize Chaos Control when he restored the first Emerald and proceeded to teleport to every Temple of Gaia instead of running to it.

Because he likes his speed and doing things his way more?

Imagine how much a game Unleashed would be if Sonic decided to utilize Chaos Control when he restored the first Emerald and proceeded to teleport to every Temple of Gaia instead of running to it.

Which is exactly why I'm pretty sure Shadow wouldn't do the same, what's the point of Sonic being his rival if Shadow can just effortlessly kick his ass with no effort.