Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Track Roster Thread

Cortez

LOL, look what I said back in May 2nd:

I would love to see Starlight Carnival in this game as a flight heavy stage with some land racing. I say flight heavy because of how awesome the light shows will be whilst you're flying with the mulitcoloured airships, not to mention it's set in space. The land racing will obviously take place on the light roads.

Starlight Carnival will be the perfect stage to showcase the Starlight Engine's lighting effects, it'll just be pure EYE CANDY!

And now it happened...yeah boi! I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. biggrin.png

As for Seaside Hill though...WHY??? C'mon man, we had it in All Stars Racing, Generations and now THIS? *sigh* SEGA must really LOVE this level.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 3

As for Seaside Hill though...WHY??? C'mon man, we had it in All Stars Racing, Generations and now THIS? *sigh* SEGA must really LOVE this level.

And the last two Mario and Sonics.

C'mon man, we had it in All Stars Racing, Generations and now THIS?

No, not quite;

-Mario and Sonic Winter

-All-Stars Racing

-Generations

-Mario and Sonic London (as Ocean Palace, admittedly, but same difference to me)

-Now this.

Edit: Urf, I got ninja'd by Wario. He's supposed to be slow in the Mario and Sonic series, an' all!

Edited by Wally Gator

No, not quite;

-Mario and Sonic Winter

-All-Stars Racing

-Generations

-Mario and Sonic London (as Ocean Palace, admittedly, but same difference to me)

-Now this.

Edit: Urf, I got ninja'd by Wario. He's supposed to be slow in the Mario and Sonic series, an' all!

And let's not forget that in Superstars Tennis, Seaside Hill was the default music for Green Hill. Yes, you actually had to unlock the Green Hill BGM.

I wonder... will the Death Egg music from S&K actually be on Death Egg this time?

And let's not forget that in Superstars Tennis, Seaside Hill was the default music for Green Hill. Yes, you actually had to unlock the Green Hill BGM.

Oh, I forgot about that, been so long since I played SST.

*snicker* Even Green Hill can't escape Heroes.

I'm faster than Tails!

...everyone's faster than Tails. <_<

I wonder... will the Death Egg music from S&K actually be on Death Egg this time?

No, it will be Seaside Hill.

J/k :P

• Thumbs Up 5

Sumo are probably laughing at all these replies about Seaside hill!tongue.png

So if Starlight Carnival is the space trope, what does this mean for the chances of a Space Channel 5 track?

Oh god.....um maybe the inside of the ship?

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

So if Starlight Carnival is the space trope, what does this mean for the chances of a Space Channel 5 track?

Ulala was in ASR1, so I'm guessing Seaside Hill is probably the Space Channel 5 track.

Or more seriously, I doubt that that Galactic Parade being a space stage would have much of an impact on the potential of an SC5 stage. We have tropical and ruins presented by both Ocean View and Temple Trouble, Death Egg and Galactic Parade being set in space, 2 similar looking Samba stages and two JSR themed cities.

I'll just like to ask a general question...

This game will be the first game I am pre-ordering so yeah:

The European Limited Edition is kinda better than the NA Special Edition right?

I am living in Singapore so... is the game region-locked or something? (PS3 doesn't have region lock right? If so .... I wasn't so sure thus the question)

I'll be pre-ordering and shipping it so yeah. Thanks. :)

I'll just like to ask a general question...

This game will be the first game I am pre-ordering so yeah:

The European Limited Edition is kinda better than the NA Special Edition right?

I am living in Singapore so... is the game region-locked or something? (PS3 doesn't have region lock right? If so .... I wasn't so sure thus the question)

I'll be pre-ordering and shipping it so yeah. Thanks. smile.png

Both NA Bonus Edition and EUR Limited Edition are identical. SEGA just decided to confuse everyone by giving them different names and announcing them separately. There's no word on if the 360 version will be region locked, and it's doubtful there will be any word until someone tests it, but the most PS3 games aren't region locked IIRC. There's always the PC version if you don't feel like importing.

Same here buddy. Could've at least gone with Grand Metropolis or Lost Jungle if they wanted to do heroes again.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny
  • Thumbs Up 2

Same here buddy. Could've at least gone with Grand Metropolis or Lost Jungle if they wanted to do heroes again.

mmmm... Grand Metropolis or Hang Castle...

would love to see that!

You all assume of course that Seaside Hill will have Seaside Hill music. Maybe we wanted a different set of tunes too...

---

S0L

---

You all assume of course that Seaside Hill will have Seaside Hill music. Maybe we wanted a different set of tunes too...

---

S0L

---

Hang Castle music confirmed for Seaside Hill.

• Thumbs Up 2

i have a feeling Afterburner's track will have a R.J's remix of this tune

since it's the most memorable tune from after burner entirely.

---

S0L

---

Well, mon, it's not the music that concerns me -- I actually like all of Seaside Hill's themes made throughout the years -- it's that Seaside Hill is in this game at all, instead of some other zone that would bring something more... unique to the game. There's nothing wrong with expressing some disappointment over a choice even if there's a good reason behind said choice, right?

• Thumbs Up 2

Will we see Giga Chopper in Ocean View?

Edited by Son1ctrainer

*leaked Shinobi track

Rouges Landing

Leaked Shinobi track? Where, when? The only official screenshot with Joe shows Adder's Lair rolleyes.gif

Anyways,

Sonic - Ocean View; Galactic Parade

Jet Set Radio - Graffiti City

NiGHTS - Dream Valley

Samba de Amigo - Samba Studio

Panzer Dragoon - Dragon Canyon

Super Monkey Ball - Temble Trouble

After Burner - Carrier Zone

Skies of Arcadia - Rogues Landing

OutRun - OutRun Bay

There are 10 out of 16 NEW tracks.

-

Sonic - Death Egg Hangar

Samba de Amigo - Sunshine Tour

Jet Set Radio Future - Shibuya Downtown

And 3 out of 4 returning tracks.

Gonna drop here my wish list for last tracks, just because I'm a happy person:

NEWS:

Sonic - Either Ice Cap or Stardust Speedway (laps set to change to past/present/future)

Ristar - Anything from it is well welcome

Daytona USA - Anything from it, because Rooooling Staaaaaart!

Streets of Rage 2 - The first stage, a big and dangerous neon city at night

House of the Dead - Anything from it

A multi SEGA-IP track

Returning:

I don't really know... ^^

Edited by Jango