Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Track Roster Thread

Cortez

I thought the weirdest intro line in the game was Shadow, when he said "Who are you, and how do you know my name?" Considering the context from which it came from, it makes for an odd intro line.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, Gum was in All-Stars Tennis? That kinda killed the newcomer feeling, I thought she was totaly new and stuff. But I would be totaly pleased if they use her Future version. Goddamnit, this is the track thread, sorray :(

Edited by Jango

I'm hoping that the voice clips aren't entirely out of context/irrelevant like they were in the last one. Like Knuckles yelling "SHUT UP" when he threw items

..But I love that line.

Wait, Gum was in All-Stars Tennis? That kinda killed the newcomer feeling, I thought she was totaly new and stuff. But I would be totaly pleased if they use her Future version. Goddamnit, this is the track thread, sorray sad.png

Did that also kill the newcomer feeling with Gilius for you?

Edited by Tmsp

I'm hoping that the voice clips aren't entirely out of context/irrelevant like they were in the last one. Like Knuckles yelling "SHUT UP" when he threw items

To be fair, that's not entirely out of context seeing as people do tend to scream "SHUT UP!" whenever they're angry/frustrated, which makes some sense in that situation

• Thumbs Up 1

the game is re-using sound files from past games anyway?

you and your logic...

Not really, I wouldn't call remixing music re-using assets.

Using my own words against me is not very witty.

I think he's talking about the dialogue, not the music dude. Those are two different things.
  • Thumbs Up 2

wasn't trying to be witty? in retrospect you have to be right to be witty about your statement in the first place, which you weren't, so i was merely mocking YOUR logic, instead of grouping a large group of people into your incorrect witty statement.

play nice~

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm hoping that the voice clips aren't entirely out of context/irrelevant like they were in the last one.

Well, if Eggman will actually say

or
while transforming his veichle, that will be awesome.

You're might be right. Seeing Seaside Hill starting to get old. Perhaps its time for see something new. Starlight Carnival would make a great course in the galaxy like Sonic R's Radiant Emerald.

Edited by Shego13

It's a cool stage for sure, but you know... Generations? It could be worse though. It could be Seaside Hill.

... oh right. :(

• Thumbs Up 5

Starlight Carnival and Sky Sanctuary... nice. This totally makes up for Seaside Hill's presence in this game.

if we can really swim on clouds it will be the best game ever tongue.png

SUMO, JUST...

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Guys.. ..DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?

....RICHARD JACQUES IS REMIXING SKY SANCTUARY.

• Thumbs Up 9

Sky Sanctuary would be a fantastic choice for a stage that focused on the flying. The crumbling roads its known for practically beg for a racer to drive off of them into the wild blue yonder and it fits the bill of destructive stage hazards right off the bat.

EDIT

The Death Egg would make for quite the stage hazard. A couple death beams on the final lap could really shake things up.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Guys.. ..DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEAN?

....RICHARD JACQUES IS REMIXING SKY SANCTUARY.

Just like he remixed Seaside Hill for Seaside Hill you mean?

Actually he already remixed Seaside Hill for Generations Classic and Sky Sanctuary for Generations Modern.

Edited by Blue Blood

Holy crap, YES.

Now, I would have preferred something else, but even then...Who cares, I love Sky Sanctuary!

Just like he remixed Seaside Hill for Seaside Hill you mean?

Actually he already remixed Seaside Hill for Generations Classic and Sky Sanctuary for Generations Modern.

That would be Jun Senoue.