Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Chu Chu CHU!

I hope Ulala's in...since she's one of SEGA's female reps that have some appeal to the wide audience.

Although it'd be quite hard for Ulala to have a ground based vehicle that'd represent SC5 very well...

I think Purge would be a better choice, given his many contraptions from SC5: P2 to play with as a vehicle design.

Purge...your Purge avatar looks almost like a Beat reskin with the pose, lol.

Edited by Ruhm

Updated the first post to include Ulala (hooray!)

So here are the facts:

There are 29 racers total (including DLC and guests), 22 have been revealed.

8 racers from the previous game have yet to be revealed as returning: Jacky & Akira, Mobo & Robo, Opa Opa, Chu Chus, Alex Kidd, Ryo, Zobio & Zobiko, Billy Hatcher

1 racer from the previous game has been confirmed as not returning (Big the Cat)

So here are the facts:

8 racers from the previous game have yet to be revealed as returning: Jacky & Akira, Mobo & Robo, Opa Opa, Chu Chus, Alex Kidd, Ryo, Zobio & Zobiko, Billy Hatcher

1 racer from the previous game has been confirmed as not returning (Big the Cat)

Zobio/Zobiko and the Bonanza Bros. have pretty much been deconfirmed with the one-character rule S0L talked about. ...Or are you gonna wait for more evidence to strike them out?

So here are the facts:

I think what S0L said about 1 racer per vehicle this time automatically deconfirms the duos from the previous game.

EDIT:

*ninja'd*

So that's how Danica will look in game. Funny I half expected her in game version to look Unleashed-ish.

So that's how Danica will look in game. Funny I half expected her in game version to look Unleashed-ish.

But then she wouldn't look so sexy ~

• Thumbs Up 1

Even though S0L did shoot down vehicles with more than one racer, and to be honest I don't think Bonanza Bros are returning, I'll keep them as "unconfirmed" until we learn that they won't be in. Who knows, it's still possible to have Jacky racing on his own or one Chu Chu in a rocket. Though, again, I don't think they'll be in. But best to play it safe.

My hope is that Alex Kidd and Ryo return, Opa Opa is flag man and the rest remain exclusive to the first game, in order to make way for some new racers.

But then she wouldn't look so sexy ~

But Def Big is an Unleashed human, and he looks damn sexy happy.png You cannot deny.

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy shit Ulala!! Glas she got the white suit

Another pic of her. Neon lights in her wheels looks awesome!

eeXCc.jpg

Edited by Ferr

Damn, that is some badass Ulala right there. I'm glad she's in, I was getting to be worried she wouldn't be.

So, why the fuck does Danica's car have sex wheels...? It looks awkward and terrible.

Edit: LOL SEX WHEELS

Edited by Sexy Nightmaren Reala

So, why the fuck does Danica's car have sex wheels...? It looks awkward and terrible.

Well, you see... when a woman and a hedgehog love each other very much...

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, sort of. We'd designed a car (with 4 wheels) which is pretty close to the final design, but was blue and white (based on the SEGA logo colours).

It was suggested we use the Danicar, but it broke a number of rules we have in place for the vehicle design. First it's too long, second you wouldn't be able to see the character from behind (just the engines!) and when this is a game about characters just as much as vehicles...

Plus it's not ideally designed to transform, which you know, is quite big for this game.

So we took elements from it, like the 6 wheels and worked them into our design. We're actually really happy with it, it's allowed us to get a proper formula style racing car in and we're all about the variety :)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

Ooooooo-la-la, she's in!

I'm lovin' the neon wheels, missing the bowl of fruit on the side though haha.

Oh and Danica's looking cool, but err...anyone else put off by the slight camel toe?

Edited by Wordy

It is really difficult now to predict the rest of the roster (7 folks left), and I bet we'll see some surprise...let's do another round of speculation.

The most requested returning characters are Ryo, Alex Kidd and Billy Hatcher.

I bet only one of them will appear, with another beeing DLC. It will be between Ryo and Alex Kidd though.

as for the 2nd rep characters, I can't really see anyone else but another Super Monkey Ball rep, that will probably be Yam Yam or Mee Mee. Aika? I don't think so

I'd like to see at least one recent character, and with Bayonetta sadly deconfirmed, I really hope to see Ash from hell Yeah. I just downloaded the demo of the game and it is really addictive, and it has a lot of SEGA references.

Ristar is really quite a must. There are also quite a lot of human characters, and he is maybe the top 1 requested.

I'd like to see Axel Stone on a transformable police car just to give credit to that fantastic game that was Streets of Rage. No Blaze Fielding, Axel is the main face of the series, and the most recognizable one. I can see someone like Toejam replacing him though.

About the last third party character...I assume it will be a 360 exclusive, Conker or Master Chief.

I was thinking about a secret character, someone unexpected that might actually represent more franchises, and I came up with a cool idea. Do you know about Stan Lee playable in The Amazing Spiderman, no?

How about SOL playable? it would be hilarious as hell:

His vehicles could be:

Land: Forklift No. 5 (if Ryo is not in the game) Or Outrun Cabinet/Hornet

Air: Opa-Opa

Water: riding Ecco

his All Stars move could involve him sitting on a giant SEGA logo with Segata tossing opponents and throwing Sega Saturns

SPace Harrier guy would be a perfect flagwaver, and characters like Fang and Tyris deserve a cameo

Danica's ride having six wheels isn't at all uncommon. Google Ford Tyrrell P34.

Oh and Danica's looking hot, but err...anyone else slightly put out by camel toe?

awkward.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

First you guys bring up the whale genitals, then you bring up sex wheels, and now you're bringing up female body parts? Am I still talking about a Sonic game?

• Thumbs Up 1

First you guys bring up the whale genitals, then you bring up sex wheels, and now you're bringing up female body parts? Am I still talking about a Sonic game?

Remember this is a Sonic AND Sega game.;)

I just only wanted to say thank you to you S0L and your team, I'm sooooooooo glad that Ulala's back, now the other secret characters... I don't mind XDD Ulala is in here, is all it counts for me! haha

Thanks!!! I can't wait to play it!!!