Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

i never said it was going to be Miku, i was just explaining how it could possibly be her, nothing wrong in having hope in it being her, i'm clearly not the only one who would be happy with her inclusion, i hope you realize i'm not a hell bent idiot on her inclusion, and my main character is always Sonic anyway...

i am just sick at all the patronizing and people picking fights over the subject of Miku or anything involving it's discussion around it, it seems when you simmer one hater down, another comes out to take their place.

feels like the SA2 discussion all over again.

I don't remember anyone saying it "Was" going to be miku. Just hoping or guessing.

Couldn't agree more; however, there is a difference between stating an opinion and just utterly attacking someone. It is alright to say that you love a character or vice versa. But, when you say (in response to someone) something like, "Hello Kitty is for 5 year olds" or "Anyone who likes Miku is dumb" then, you are just being offensive (which is in no way productive/stimulating conversation, obviously). Ergo, Carbo is just stating that if we are going to talk about Miku, or any other character for that matter, it should strictly be done in an "adult" manner, by giving both structured opinions and constructive feedback. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

thats the thing though, there has been no constructive criticism against her inclusion just

"i hate her"

"Miku is for Weeaboos"

"Miku has no connection to this or SEGA"

and when you simply prove someone wrong, they hate it, and attack people who like her as a whole which is pathetic if you ask me.

making a fuss over a fictional character? you're the ones seriously going out of your way to insult someone who supports said characters inclusion.

/endrant

I'm pretty sure no one is gonna die if SEGA includes one character you don't agree with or like. There are still plenty of other characters to play as, so just leave it alone. Please.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, didn't SEGA publish a few of Crypton Future Media's Vocaloid titles? It's not that big of a stretch to see Miku in the game: whether it's likely or unlikely to some, the possibility as is is present nonetheless. I couldn't care less either way, but it's always cool to see a new face.

'sides, Sonic and Miku did crossover once. It can happen again!

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF--- MIKU. NOT MIKA. *grumble/self-loathing*

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait, didn't SEGA publish a few of Crypton Future Media's Vocaloid titles? It's not that big of a stretch to see Miku in the game: whether it's likely or unlikely to some, the possibility as is is present nonetheless. I couldn't care less either way, but it's always cool to see a new face.

'sides, Sonic and Mika did crossover once. It can happen again!

What game did they cross over in? I'm just curious.

Nothing against Miku, but I would very much prefer it to be a character like Ralph-- that is, someone I would actually play as.

I can actually see it being Megaman. I mean, Ralph's in the game because Sonic had a cameo in his movie. Sonic is having an entire crossover with Megaman, so why not?

Anybody feeling any love for the Sakura Taisen franchise? I know that it's a popular game in Japan, but it has a cult following in the anime fanbase. A steamed punk Kobu car would have been perfect for this game.

Who is this Mika you speak of? I only know of Miku.

Rainbow Mika is better than Miku in every way. I'd much rather have her.

nVxyL.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Rainbow Mika is better than Miku in every way. I'd much rather have her.

nVxyL.jpg

Ehh. I prefer Miku's design over this. Mika looks really weird.

Can we talk about someone else besides Miku? I mean, come on, she's not the only possible character of being the third guest racer, right?

Anyway I actually would like to see megaman in the game. Him using Rush as his vehicle would be amazingly smart!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ehh. I prefer Miku's design over this. Mika looks really weird.

Mika is a HERO and a LEGEND. Miku is a shrieking robot harpy.

Mika is a HERO and a LEGEND. Miku is a shrieking robot harpy.

Okay that's cool. Think what you want. Doesn't change the fact I prefer Miku's design more. now if you excuse me I'll be going back to thinking about Megaman and Rush in the game.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anyway I actually would like to see megaman in the game. Him using Rush as his vehicle would be amazingly smart!

D1Doa.gif

Vrooooom!

• Thumbs Up 8

I dunno if Megaman is even a possibility or not; after all, we all know how Crapcom© is now-a-days.

It is almost like the company couldn't care less about the Megaman franchise. Not to mention it's fanbase.

*hint hint*

Mega-Man-Legends-3.png

Edited by Unidus
  • Thumbs Up 1

I dunno if Megaman is even a possibility or not; after all, we all know how Crapcom© is now-a-days.

It is almost like the company couldn't care less about the Megaman franchise. Not to mention it's fanbase.

*hint hint*

Mega-Man-Legends-3.png

Fuck Megaman Legends, this is where the good one is.

Br6xI.jpg

BBA Megaman for Transformed.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Fuck Megaman Legends, this is where the good one is.

Br6xI.jpg

BBA Megaman for Transformed.

Interesting concept. Lolz who doesn't want a Megaman on steroids? :P ( I hope I'm being sarcastic enough)