Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

So. Hatsune Miku didn't make it after all. I guess that I will have to wait to see who will be the third guest character.

Just like the rest of us. blink.png

LOL Guys, Justin Bieber? Seriously, we entering that conversation? Is not even a guess of a guessing supposition...

Stop it before turn into the same Miku "discussion" FFS

Edited by Jango

LOL Guys, Justin Bieber? Seriously, we entering that conversation? Is not even a guess of a guessing supposition...

Stop it before turn into the same Miku "discussion" FFS

Justin Bieber? I think you mean "FleeingToMexico" :P

Just got back from vacation. What's this I'm hearing that Miku's officially out?! This is wonderful news!

So far the roster looking good. The third guest character must be a mystery. I'm so glad that Vyse and NiGHTS made it to the competition. And that was such wonderful news. Even though NiGHTS' nemesis Reala joins in with her. Now it need is for three racers from the original ASR to return such as Billy Hatcher,Ulala,and Akira Yuki (with or without Jacky Bryant), and one of the green Sega characters, Vectorman (if Bug won't be able to make it. Vectorman will be my alternative). And then that's it for me. The rest of the remaining ones I dont mind. Even if someone such as Baytonetta,Ristar,pretty much anyone else.

Edited by Shego13

Wonder at this point what the Chances for bayonetta making it in are......Hoping it's still pretty high. God she could be my main. If not her than probably Alex kidd like the original ASR.

Edit:I maid seanny maaad.tongue.png

Edit 2:@Josh You called for your bud light?

Edited by Sora

Maybe you guys didn't fucking hear me. I will lock this if this retarded discussion continues.

• Thumbs Up 9

I don't know why people keep bringing up Billy. I just don't see him happening.

He was a pretty well received IP in my eyes in ASR. Although I can understand him getting cut, I wouldn't mind them keeping him. Plus sumo seems to be big fans of billy.

Anyone hoping for some valkyria chronicles characters?

Maybe you guys didn't fucking hear me. I will lock this if this retarded discussion continues.

Umm, What did I do wrong? Say that bieber would not make a appearance in the game for obvious reasons? How was that bad? Edited by Sora

I don't know why people keep bringing up Billy. I just don't see him happening.

Why not? He's no less important than Vyse or -insert several other playable characters that I have literally no knowledge of-. Plus, he's a badass. No one can pull off The Legendary Chicken Suit like Billy "The Cock of the Walk" Hatcher.

He was a pretty well received IP in my eyes in ASR. Although I can understand him getting cut, I wouldn't mind them keeping him. Plus sumo seems to be big fans of billy.

Everyone who isn't a member of a Sonic forum seems to hate him and put him first on the chopping block alongside Big and the Chuchus.

I'd say he's one of the least important IPs as his game was poorly received in addition to being a commercial failure and began a dark spiralling descent for Sega's quality.

Everyone who isn't a member of a Sonic forum seems to hate him and put him first on the chopping block alongside Big and the Chuchus.

Everyone?

I just recently became a member of this forum, and I liked Billy when the game came out. A shit-ton of people hate Shadow, too, but he's in. I have literally no idea why anyone would hate Billy. His game was slightly-less-than decent at its very worst.

I'd say he's one of the least important IPs as his game was poorly received in addition to being a commercial failure and began a dark spiralling descent for Sega's quality.

They also wanted less Sonic Characters but the game still has plenty of them. Point being, Sumo doesn't have to always listen to people. They've done their research and seem to be doing well. Adding billy won't kill them.
  • Thumbs Up 1

They also wanted less Sonic Characters but the game still has plenty of them. Point being, Sumo doesn't have to always listen to people. They've done their research and seem to be doing well. Adding billy won't kill them.

Not really, they don't really care about Sonic characters. Shadow is the most popular Sonic character so it would be crazy for them to not put him in. But there are an astounding number of notable IP they'd rather have in over Billy and I agree with them.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Shadow is the most popular Sonic character

Ha, no. Sonic is, has been, and always will be the most popular Sonic character, because his name is in the title and he gets more exposure and promotion (both in game and out) than any other character. Go ahead and quote your ten-year-old Teen Nick survey or whatever.

Also, name three IPs that should get in over Billy Hatcher.

Edited by HyperMetalWario
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not really, they don't really care about Sonic characters. Shadow is the most popular Sonic character so it would be crazy for them to not put him in. But there are an astounding number of notable IP they'd rather have in over Billy and I agree with them.

Last time I checked I thought sumo said they were big fans of Billy. And as for the sonic characters. Lets see:Sonic,Tails,Amy,Knuckles,Shadow,Eggman and maybe one or two more. ASR:Sonic,Tails,Amy,Knuckles,Shadow,Eggman,Big,Metal Sonic. Seems pretty similar in size to me.

Ha, no. Sonic is, has been, and always will be the most popular Sonic character, because his name is in the title and he gets more exposure and promotion (both in game and out) than any other character.

I think you're confusing the brand for the character. It's been demonstrated elsewhere on this site that Shadow is definitely the most popular Sonic character in the fandom.

Billy's game is "less than decent" in much the same way that the werehog levels from Unleashed could be considered a "less than decent" beat'em up.

Last time I checked I thought sumo said they were big fans of Billy.

I wasn't talking about sumo in that part you quoted.

I think you're confusing the brand for the character. It's been demonstrated elsewhere on this site that Shadow is definitely the most popular Sonic character in the fandom.

Billy's game is "less than decent" in much the same way that the werehog levels from Unleashed could be considered a "less than decent" beat'em up.

I wasn't talking about sumo in that part you quoted.

No, You said they'd rather pick someone else over Billy. If I was sumo, I'd want to keep my favorite character in considering I've put in many characters that fans wanted and more. Plus it wouldn't harm anything.

No, You said they'd rather pick someone else over Billy. If I was sumo, I'd want to keep my favorite character in considering I've put in many characters that fans wanted and more. Plus it wouldn't harm anything.

Again, I wasn't talking about Sumo, I was talking about the audience outside Sonic forums. You are wrong. Plus they NEVER said Billy was their "favorite" character.

They may have said they liked Billy but that is a far cry from saying that Billy is their favorite.

god shut up, we move on from Miku, to Bieber to more pointless bickering, no wonder Sean is getting pissed off...

Again, I wasn't talking about Sumo, I was talking about the audience outside Sonic forums. You are wrong. Plus they NEVER said Billy was their "favorite" character.

They may have said they liked Billy but that is a far cry from saying that Billy is their favorite.

Okay I was wrong about the favorite part. i was referring to Them being fans of billy. Sorry. And you should have maybe made a little clear what you were saying about who you were referring to. Anyway, I still think Sumo has listened to people enough. If they want to choose a character that isn't so popular but is fine being there , then do it.

god shut up, we move on from Miku, to Bieber to more pointless bickering, no wonder Sean is getting pissed off...

Were discussing a Sega character and his chances of being in the game.:P How is that pointless?

Edited by Sora

elsewhere on this site

BINGBINGBINGBINGBING, that's the magic phrase!

Again, I say, ha no. I don't care how many people on this forum, or any forum anywhere like Shadow, there are still about 10 million kids out there who haven't played a game beyond Unleashed or Generations and barely know who Shadow is, and even more non-Sonic fans who hate him just because of the insanely bad reputation he's garnished from his horrible game.

And I wasn't talking about the brand, I was talking about the character. Shadow hasn't been a prominent character since 06, making his main appearances in side games where he was no more important than Amy, Vector, or Rouge. He was in Generations, but only for a single boss fight and for one awful line in one cutscene. Shadow WAS insanely popular (and, again, he never breached Sonic's popularity, because that's just the way that franchises work), but outside of fans and the few children that know who he is (and like him), most people either don't chare for/about him or outright hate him.

Sonic, however, is the forerunner of the franchise, appears in all promotional material, is the main character of nearly every game, and is the number one pick for all crossover material.

But this isn't the "Why Shadow isn't as cool as you think he is" topic, so make whatever dumbass statement you have in retort and I'm out.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know what will get this topic locked really quickly? More stupid character arguments.

Stop.

• Thumbs Up 1