Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I hope you were referring to Mika because Miku looks barely 14.

Miku's 16 and kawaii as hell, you awful man.

I promise, I'm done. Sorry, I had to.

:P

• Thumbs Up 3

Mika looks gross and way over the top, that picture you posted is out of proportion and she looks like she's make out of latex. she bares resemblance to Miku anyway, at least Miku isn't a blatant shameless sexual plug in a fighting game.

• Thumbs Up 5

Blaze is the only Sonic character I desire to see. She is from a great game and a good Big replacement. Her all star would be burning Blaze. Her vehicle would have both royal and flame elements.

I'm thinking this conversation's gotten slightly stupid, now that people are talking about wanting to bone various anime characters and/or their irrational hatred for them. What was this thread about? Some racing game? I forgot.

Guys, I know you think MIku would be cool (she would be neat) or you might hate her guts for whatever reason, but I somehow don't see how she's worth all this pissing and moaning when the talk of her inclusion in the game is only completely hypothetical anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm thinking this conversation's gotten slightly stupid, now that people are talking about wanting to bone various anime characters and/or their irrational hatred for them. What was this thread about? Some racing game? I forgot.

Guys, I know you think MIku would be cool (she would be neat) or you might hate her guts for whatever reason, but I somehow don't see how she's worth all this pissing and moaning when the talk of her inclusion in the game is only completely hypothetical anyway.

Ha ha, fair enough. The only SEGA franchise I actually follow is Sonic, so Miku's inclusion is pretty much all I have to talk about. tongue.png

I'll just step out of the thread for now; the chances of getting Miku got me hyped. xD

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof

well we tried to move on but SOMEBODY keeps bringing it back up when others quiet down, its just obnoxious.

however i'm more curious about these SEGA characters that will cater to die-hard veteran SEGA fans S0L mentioned that he will be pleasing greatly... must be some iconic people to appease veterans.

i personally want to see the Knight from Clock Work Knight and his bottle steed, or at least a track based off it, imagine a richard jacques remix of this song...

Mika looks gross and way over the top, that picture you posted is out of proportion and she looks like she's make out of latex. she bares resemblance to Miku anyway, at least Miku isn't a blatant shameless sexual plug in a fighting game.

None of what you said is even remotely correct. Seems you're just angryposting about my Miku sentiments.

Oh well, whatever.

Edited by PsychoJosh

not really, that specific image of her just looks... gross, there's much better images of her out there.

Yeah we get it, tits are gross, you're a girl. Stop speaking like your opinions are objective facts.

Edited by PsychoJosh

believe what you want, whatever.

can we please get back on topic? jesus.

Haha, you guys are funny.

This game is getting a Steam release, right? I wonder if it will support online play this time if there is one.

Again, I demand Blaze to replace big. She is the best fit. She comes from a good game.

Blaze is the only Sonic character I desire to see.

I am serious. I do want Blaze.in the game.

C'mon Blaze reveal, cmon!!!!!!!

Big's not in, he's retired. How about Blaze (Sonic) in Blaze (Streets of Rage)'s outfit?

Again, I demand Blaze to replace big. She is the best fit. She comes from a good game.

Uh, no offense, but could you cut it out?

Edited by Diabetic in Sweet Mountain
  • Thumbs Up 3

1658055-sakura_taisen_2_box_front_large.jpg

Sakura-san anyone?

I don't mind if Sakura Shinguji joins the competition. And I'm so glad that NiGHTS and Vyse made it in. So right now, all the characters I hoping left are for Ulala,Billy Hatacher,and Akira Yuki make their return, and one of the green Sega characters such as Vectorman (since Bug won't be able to make it).

Edited by Shego13

after NiGHTS and Gilius confirmed, the characters I'm waiting for the most are:

Ryo Hazuki, Bayonetta, Ash the Dead Rabbit and Blaze the cat.

Ristar and Vectorman are appreciated too :P

We don't do character questions in this thread normally, but I'll make an exception this time. I think it's safe to say Hatsune Miku won't be appearing in Transformed. Whilst she does appear in SEGA games, she's not owned by SEGA, so she's not the character I was referring to as the last non-SEGA one. Sorry!

More relevant to this thread than the general thread, so reposting Sol's character-related answer thing here.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I'm still hoping for some kind of Puyo Puyo representation. Arle maybe? With raining Puyos as Allstars Move?

i knew she wouldn't be included i just thought it would be cool ^_^ and speculating, so i wonder WHO this third inclusion is..?

Back to using Amy then. At least I have her and she's all I cared about in the first place.

This third character's probably an odd one between Danica and Ralph I think. Spongebob SquarePants anyone? =P

Edited by Ming Ming Love

Back to using Amy then. At least I have her and she's all I cared about in the first place.

This third character's probably an odd one between Danica and Ralph I think. Spongebob SquarePants anyone? =P

No. Earthworm Jim. Or if of has to be Nick-related, Kitty Kattswell from Tuff Puppy.