Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I think his vehicle should be made up of the discarded parts of Silver and Mecha Sonic. That way, when he passes people on the track, he AND his vehicle could flip people off.

I laughed out loud at the thought of a disembodied Silver (the Hedgehog) being used as some kind of trophy piece by Metal, until I read the rest of your post and realised that's not what you meant. XD

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 1

I laughed out loud at the thought of a disembodied Silver (the Hedgehog) being used as some kind of trophy piece by Metal, until I read the rest of your post and realised that's not what you meant. XD

Metal Sonic will race on the remains of useless and discarded characters! Silver's head acts as the hood ornament, screaming "IT'S NO USE, TAAAAAAAAAKE THIS" constantly, the heads of Nack, Bean, Bark, and Mighty act as the wheels. The Babylon Rogues' feet will stick out of the bottom during flight sections, supporting the vehicle on their Extreme Gear, then in the water, Marine's tail comes out of the back and acts as a propellor.

The main body of it is made of miscellaneous parts from Big, Omega, Shade, and Ray.

• Thumbs Up 3

Metal Sonic will race on the remains of useless and discarded characters! Silver's head acts as the hood ornament, screaming "IT'S NO USE, TAAAAAAAAAKE THIS" constantly, the heads of Nack, Bean, Bark, and Mighty act as the wheels. The Babylon Rogues' feet will stick out of the bottom during flight sections, supporting the vehicle on their Extreme Gear, then in the water, Marine's tail comes out of the back and acts as a propellor.

The main body of it is made of miscellaneous parts from Big, Omega, Shade, and Ray.

Blaze will do the same as Metal.Sonic, using parts of useless chars. Tikal is tge main body, whisker is the hood ornament, Eggman Nega's legs for support, Charmy's wings for flight.

Big is the best character, you cannot divide him into pieces as the moment you try he simply splits into two Bigs.

• Thumbs Up 5

Well, this is random and quite a longshot: how about Viewtiful Joe?

Viewtiful_Joe.jpg

oh, never gonna happen? I knew that. Yeah, I don't even know where I got this idea from; but, ya'll gotta admit that he would make a pretty awesome addition.

Edited by Unidus

he's another Capcom franchise isn't he? yeah Capcom only care about Resident Evil and Dead Rising currently lol, all their other IP's are dead ends.

Well, this is random and quite a longshot: how about Viewtiful Joe?

Viewtiful_Joe.jpg

oh, never gonna happen? I knew that. Yeah, I don't even know where I got this idea from; but, ya'll gotta admit that he would make a pretty awesome addition.

I'd flip my shit so hard if this actually happened. It never would in a million years, but if they had Joe riding the Six Machine....

backpain-1292835351.jpg

And street fighter/MvsC yeah was more on about them shafting Megaman.

Viewtiful Joe would make a great addition to the roster; buuuuut, Crapcom.

he's another Capcom franchise isn't he? yeah Capcom only care about Resident Evil and Dead Rising currently lol, all their other IP's are dead ends.

'

you forgot to mention remaking Street Fighter IV about 5 million times.

Edited by Ethan Thomas

Upcoming Game Added: [TBA 2012] SEGA Vintage Collection: ToeJam & Earl

— Xbox Releases (@XboxReleases)

July 23, 2012

Well this is interesting. ToeJam and Earl Vintage Collection is coming out on XBLA later this year. So Sega must've worked something out with Greg Johnson, which means there's a chance they could show up in this game...

• Thumbs Up 1

https://twitter.com/...521987797458944

Well this is interesting. ToeJam and Earl Vintage Collection is coming out on XBLA later this year. So Sega must've worked something out with Greg Johnson, which means there's a chance they could show up in this game...

Probably as DLC.

Am I the only one that wants a steampunk racer in this game like Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Taisen and a Rep from Valkyria Chronicles? That would be innovative for Transformed. A Koubu car powered by steam and spirit energy would be awesome to ride on.

Am I the only one that wants a steampunk racer in this game like Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Taisen and a Rep from Valkyria Chronicles? That would be innovative for Transformed. A Koubu car powered by steam and spirit energy would be awesome to ride on.

Vyse's car is sort of like that.

Vyse's ship is powered by steam?

Nonono, Ships in Skies of Arcadia are powered by moonstones, and that, while it sounds silly, is the reason they fly.

I'd like some sort of Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars representation too, so you're not the only one.

For some reason, the front of Knuckles vehicle kind of reminds me of Super Metal Sonic from Chaotix:

3FLKX.png

9utZk.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Has anyone mention F-Zero, yet? If anything I think captain falcon could be a Nintendo exclusive; which would be pretty beast!

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone mention F-Zero, yet? If anything I think captain falcon could be a Nintendo exclusive; which would be pretty beast!

That would rock. Plus, SEGA themselves made F-Zero GX and AX, on a modified engine of Super Monkey Ball no less. Even though I'm always against guest racers, this one makes sense.

Nonono, Ships in Skies of Arcadia are powered by moonstones, and that, while it sounds silly, is the reason they fly.

I'd like some sort of Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars representation too, so you're not the only one.

I see and that's pretty cool. It's awesome to see vehicles powered by elements from different franchises.

Also played a bit of Sakura Taisen V a few weeks ago, I see why this game is so great. I'm more familar with the cast from the first four games, but the cast in the fifth game is growing on me.

I remember reading from a Famitsu article that the series was the most requested game that needed a sequel coming in the number 1 spot in Japan. I would like to see at least 2 Japan-only IP in the final roster, both Sakura and Segata. Sumo just needs to fight through the legal stuff.

I just had an idea... Adventure Time... Jake's transformation powers... That would be MATHEMATICAL.

• Thumbs Up 3

Why not just recommend Stewie Griffin while we're talking about cartoons that have nothing to do with this game at all and no chance of cross promotion.

• Thumbs Up 5

Why not just recommend Stewie Griffin while we're talking about cartoons that have nothing to do with this game at all and no chance of cross promotion.

I don't think he was being serious. He was joking around. Don't take everything so seriously dude.:P