Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

Reading the thread which that originated from...

Yeah he's fired.

No surprise considering how stupid he was about it. He never made the slightest attempt to cover things like tracking numbers.

Fully deserved it.

..Is he just getting fired? Isn't stealing you know, illegal? Especially when you're stealing something that's worth almost $500 on the market?

Edited by Autosaver

Not entirely sure what the full story is, but from the sounds of it, he's not employed there anymore.

Lol. Well now I believe he actually did it, at least hahahahah. 

I wonder, was he not getting paid that well or was he just bad at long term decision making? I really, really wouldn't give up my job for a PS4 and er, Killzone :S I guess the e-fame would be pretty good though...

Ohhhhhhhhhh /Trekkie Monster.

3EYT1zt.png

ps4.png

BYlhk7OCIAAu-ii.jpg

p5MHKpv.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UoPmDbMuIE

Someone has it, and it seems to be a legitimate one this time... sorta... 'a family connection' could mean either legit unit or illegal unit... I don't know.

• Thumbs Up 1

So uh...

Taco Bell's Promotion apparently promised winners to get their PS4s early. I haven't seen a single winner come out and the system is coming out quite soon.

Then again, it could be a PSVita all over again and be complete BS.

Then again, it could be a PSVita all over again and be complete BS.

Shhhhh don't point out flaws in snack related promotions! If you do that then then... we'll have to eat healthy food!

• Thumbs Up 2

Tempted by such shiny, but I really don't have the money so it will help me with that wait. By the time I have enough aside, the PS4 should have plenty of games.

Don't really understand the point of getting it before launch, online will basically be empty lol,that is if you care for online.

Edited by Noel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzdPh3utcg

Francis got one.

Real story: He didn't get one, he got it on loan for two hours fron Sony to unbox and bung a video up.

Holy shit.. when he says 'I gotta make room' I've just noticed what it is...

• Thumbs Up 1

So how long will that free 30 days of PS Plus voucher work? I'm not getting mine at launch, more likely in April.

Edited by Chaos Warp

I thought that developers had the option to not use it.

I think Sony have specifically mentioned, that unless the game uses the PSEye or Move, it NEEDS to have Remote Play Support. I presume they have a bunch of API's and other development shizwaz ready to make the process easier for the Devs.

Nah, Sony really wants to push it. It's required for pretty much all games. The tech's already built in so it's no problem for the developers.

I doubt they force it. That would hurt support more than help it. It's not like a free Vita is in every box, so I doubt many publishers want to waste money on it.

>Amazon preorder of the Killzone Mega Bundle PS4 just updated

>Delivery is now slated for launch day

unf~