Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Anyone notice how Bianca's glasses look suspiciously like Cheren's? And the fact that Cheren no longer wears his?....you tryin to tell us something game freak?

corocoro5121.jpg

Black_White_Cheren.png

They're different.

I'd say thats a given, this IS still a 5th Gen game. Its never been any different for previous generations.

Yeah. I should be happy with the 145 I suppose. I just hope there's a good balance between Generations 1-4.

Anyone notice how Bianca's glasses look suspiciously like Cheren's? And the fact that Cheren no longer wears his?....you tryin to tell us something game freak?

He appears to have stolen her eyesight. =p

Edited by Lungo

All this talk about where games fit in the timeline... I wonder if that guy in Vermilion City's finished building his house by now?

• Thumbs Up 6

All this talk about where games fit in the timeline... I wonder if that guy in Vermilion City's finished building his house by now?

No, he will never finish it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Or to put simply, some trainers that you might want to face might not be there until they're downloaded.

So could this mean that they're going to set the levels of all the Pokemon to 50, like with the Battle Frontiers? It wouldn't be terrible or anything, but I still like the satisfaction of grinding my guys up and then pummeling the gym leaders.

They're different.

Nonono Bianca IS wearing his glasses. You see, Cheren got a new pair in-between BW and BW2, then he gave his new pair to her once she became an assistant person (I bet that he was also acting INCREDIBLY tsundere and blushing while doing so !!!!!!).

I happen to be a Pokemon romantical expert so don't even try to argue with me.

• Thumbs Up 8

That Pokemon shipping.

If we're going down that road, then I demand Red and Misty be doubles partners, if Double Battles are available in the World Tournament. :3

Has it been confirmed whether all the Unova Pokemon will be returning in the Regional Dex or if some have been taken out and saved for the National Dex?

Well, the new Unova Pokedex in B/W 2 has 300 Pokemon. This is assuming that all 155 Unova Pokemon (including Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) are included and none were moved to post Elite 4 areas. That means that 145 Older Pokemon are being added to the pre Elite 4 areas.

In B/W, there were 315 Older Pokemon that could be catch and breeded ingame, so not all of them are going to appear before beating the Elite 4 in B/W 2. White Forest had 100 of them.

So far we know of 42 currently known older Pokemon being added to the pregame in B/W 2:

• -Psyduck and Golduck (Golduck lived on Route 11, 14, and around Village Bridge)
  • -Growlithe and Arcanine (Growlithe is new/Dream World Exclusive/Pal Park/Event)
  • -Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone (Magnemite was a White Forest Exclusive)
  • -Koffing and Weezing (Koffing is new/Dream World Exclusive/Pal Park/Event)
  • -Magby, Magmar, and Magmortar (Magby was a White Forest exclusive)
  • -Lapras (they lived around Village Bridge)
  • -Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon (all of them were Dream World Events)
  • -Azurill, Marill, and Azumarill (Azurill was a White Forest Exclusive)
  • -Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos (Mareep was a White Forest Exclusive)
  • -Sunkern and Sunflora (Sunkern lived on Route 12)
  • -Sneasel and Weavile (Sneasel live in Giant Chasm)
  • -Larvitar, Pupitar, and Tyranitar (Pupitar and Tyranitar lived on Route 15)
  • -Wingull and Pelipper (who live around Undella Town)
  • -Absol (they live on Route 13 and inside Giant Chasm)
  • -Beldum, Metang, and Metagross (Metang live in Giant Chasm)
  • -Riolu and Lucario (Riolu lived in Challenger's Cave)

Eevee, Growlithe, and Koffing are the only "new" additions to the region.

The other 103 Pokemon could be:

-other White Forest Exclusives

-other Pokemon from the post game in B/W

-older Pokemon that evolve through special items or methods

-Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu (they're in every region pokedex)

-random

Gunther and I are Bianca bros.

Pfft, you guys didn't see my reaction to Hipster Bianca. :P

I'm seriously hoping the returning characters from Kanto and Hoenn get new art; I'm not really a fan of Sugimori's Gen. 3 style.

Pfft, you guys didn't see my reaction to Hipster Bianca. :P

Oh I see what you did there, Hipster Bianca ehehehe

Okay I'll stop now.

• Thumbs Up 5

My god; Hips, Glasses why Bianca not a playable character.

Too awesome to play as? D:

You know I wonder if the player characters from the last game will return, you know since they caught Reshiram/Zekrom.

You know I wonder if the player characters from the last game will return, you know since they caught Reshiram/Zekrom.

Imagine if ...

... dun dun dun ...

Finally, there's the champion! ... Wait, what ... No, this can't be true!

HIM/HER?!?!

*faints*

Just kidding, though not sure about my reaction if it actually would turn out that way!

Imagine if ...

... dun dun dun ...

Finally, there's the champion! ... Wait, what ... No, this can't be true!

HIM/HER?!?!

*faints*

Just kidding, though not sure about my reaction if it actually would turn out that way!

Why must you toy with my heart. ;-;

Meh, I don't really care if the original protagonists show up or not. The game looks good enough without them.

That Pokemon shipping.

If we're going down that road, then I demand Red and Misty be doubles partners, if Double Battles are available in the World Tournament. :3

Red & Gary probably.

Also if Volkner is in this it will be partnered with Flint.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here are some better quality pics.

276px-Black_2_White_2_Bianca.png

Bianca's New Look

img_chara05_01.jpgimg_chara05_02.jpgimg_poke02_game_01.jpg

228px-Black_2_White_2_Cheren.png

Here's Cheren in his new look.

img_chara06_01.jpgimg_chara06_02.jpgimg_chara06_03.jpg

As mentioned before, not only is he the first Gym Leader we face, he took over Lenora's position as the Normal Type Gym Leader and gives out the Basic Badge.

basicbadge.png

tornadus.png/

Tornadus Sacred Beast Forme

thundurus.png

Thundurus Sacred Beast Forme

landorus.png

Landorus Sacred Beast Forme

• Thumbs Up 9

Is that a construction site you're battling Cheren on? Maybe his gym hasn't been built yet.

I wonder how many more gyms have been replaced in this game. And will you be able to fight the old leaders?

I hope we get an actual grass or fire type gym this time around.

Personally I'm waiting for a Dark type gym. They just won't do it!

You and me both buddy. Hopefully they'll have one next Gen. Btw, the Kami trios new formes look freaking BOSS. Makes them look 100% better and plus they don't look like recolors of each other anymore.

You and me both buddy. Hopefully they'll have one next Gen. Btw, the Kami trios new formes look freaking BOSS. Makes them look 100% better and plus they don't look like recolors of each other anymore.

Really guys? Really!? What about a Light-type? Once that can defeat Dark and Ghost-types like Spiritomb and Sableye, yet somehow be weak to Psychic and Grass-types, with Flash Fire as one of their secondary abilities? Why isn't it even created yet? XD

"The time of dark types is over, Pokemon! PREPARE TO MEET THE LIGHT!" (I'm sorry, I had to.)

Light types would be pretty cool, or new types in general, I'm gettin a bit tired of the same types, new ones would bring something fresh to the series.

Edited by Thigolf