Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

There's almost nothing I like more in this franchise than rematching gym leaders, so this is sort of a dream come true if it's, uh, true. It'd be really great to see some Gen III gym leaders again after so long, for sure. I'm just praying it won't be as hopelessly arcane as the rematch system in HG/SS.

EDIT: Also, the three genies were probably my least favourite legendaries ever (and I'm already disinclined to like legendaries), so pretty much any change is an improvement. The new form(e)s look pretty goofy, but in a good way.

Edited by Octarine

From what I can see, I don't really like the forms of those 3 dudes, it looks weird, D;.

I wonder if anything non-legendary will get alternate forms. I always thought it was a neat way of adding on to the Pokedex without committing to a new gen.

>Giovanni

I think I'll be getting this now, thanks~

The Kami trio's new forms are certainly... a surprise. They sorta remind me of those sprite fusions that people like doing. First impressions are quite "Meh", but maybe they'll grow on me.

And oh god oh god I hope that the whole returning gym leaders thing is true !!

The kami trio looks rather silly but hey it gives them more originality and character. But honestly though I think its bullshit that you have to get them by getting them in the 3DS game instead of getting them in the actual game.

As for gym leaders returning all I have to say is...

Wait hold up, you can fight all of the gym leaders from past games?! I think I just shed manly tears of joy.

It has yet to be confirmed, and we probably won't know whether or not it's true until Sunday or so.

Supposing it is true though, it won't be just the Gym Leaders from past regions that are able to be battled. The Elite 4 and Champions look like they can be battled too.

4x8 Gym Leaders, +2 for Janine and Juan

4x4 Elite Four Members, -2 for Koga and Bruno

4x1 Champions, -1 for Lance

51 people to be challenged. Holy.

• Thumbs Up 2

It has yet to be confirmed, and we probably won't know whether or not it's true until Sunday or so.

Supposing it is true though, it won't be just the Gym Leaders from past regions that are able to be battled. The Elite 4 and Champions look like they can be battled too.

O_O Now this would be an awesome place to train your pokemon and raise their levels.

New forms for some legendaries, that's something I guess.

But being able to battle many past leaders and Elite 4 members would be really cool.

Dear god Game Freak, if you really do this I will never be able to unlove you

Also I'm loving the genie bird forms

After being disappointed by White 1, I promised myself that I wouldn't get excited about this game.

Why are you doing this to me, Gamefreak?

While this could potentially be awesome if it's true, this game will have to do a whole lot more to impress me.

The 200 extra Pokemon is a start.

You also have to consider that we will be missing a few gym leaders from the previous game, from the looks of it the Stiaton Trio and Lenora will likely not be there, and if Cheren becomes a new gym leader than we can knock another gym leader out of there too.

Meaning that if there are 8 entirely new gym leaders in Black & White 2 we could potentially be seeing up to 59 people, 60 if Alder were to be replaced as champion

I smell a team up of our new protagonists with the old ones.

I smell a team up of our new protagonists with the old ones.

In that case I'm suspecting Ghetsis returning and teaming up with some baddies from past games. Ok maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

>Bianca

>with glasses

asdsfdsdfghjhgfHHHHNNNNNGGGGGH-

I find this all to be excellent news! I'm glad to see some confirmation of N returning (even though I didn't doubt that he'd be back), and oh god I cannot wait to battle old Gym Leaders.

Homika and Brycen are relatives? Didn't see that coming at all.

Oh, and the Kami trio's new forms are still bizarre as fuck.

Edited by gunthər
  • Thumbs Up 5

So the new Genie forms do have different stats. This should be interesting.

corocoro5125.jpg

Whoever that googles wearing, white haired, cyber suit looking labcoat lady is - she is already my favourite. Its like someone went through my mind and then pokemonized it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, seeing a bigger picture of the trio...I like them a little better, XD. Especially the blue one (and kinda the orange I guess too)

Whoever that googles wearing, white haired, cyber suit looking labcoat lady is - she is already my favourite. Its like someone went through my mind and then pokemonized it!

I'm wondering if that's the new professor

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually completely failed to notice that Bianca had glasses. I'm mildly ashamed.

It totally wasn't because Cheren's new hair is completely cute. Definitely. ...is he blushing?

None of that matters, though, because goddamn Blaine is in this game. All I need now is Fantina and we're totally golden.

Guys, guys, guys, guys

NNNNNN <3

But seriously, this game is looking pretty darn interesting.

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm wondering if that's the new professor

Pokejungle is apparently saying so!

So uhh, COOL. Definitely my fave prof. now.

Edit: actually they must have edited the post. Now it just says in the AR Search game. BUMMER. Still rad though.

Edited by DesertPunk

Oh, and the Kami trio's new forms are still bizarre as fuck.

When I look at Tornadus, I see features similar to Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Ho-oh.

When I look at Landorus, I see features similar to Raikou, Entei, and Suicine.

When I look at Thundurus, I see features of Lugia and Darkrai.

I'm assuming that Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus are based off of the Phoenix, Dragon, and Tiger?

• Thumbs Up 4