Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Gah, screw freaking Ash man, I want THIS for a anime!

Man Elesa, are you trying to invoke some naughty pictures or something?tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Gah, screw freaking Ash man, I want THIS for a anime!

Man Elesa, are you trying to invoke some naughty pictures or something?tongue.png

Oh she already did before, now this is just increasing the pile!

Trailer is now OFFICIALLY Out, so ya won't have to worry about a vid being taken down now.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 3

Trailer is now OFFICIALLY Out, so ya won't have to worry about a vid being taken down now.

Well that's good. But dude, if that was the actual intro to the game that would be so freaking boss.

Awesome trailer. Very cool. This is certain to generate some more hype!

Did anyone else notice in particular how the protagonist's current main Pokémon always was outside its Poké Ball? Perhaps it is just for show, but would it not be neat if this actually was a hint towards that one Heartgold/Soulsilver feature, allowing your main Pokémon to tag along? At least an optional feature for this would be neat for personalization.

Awesome trailer. Very cool. This is certain to generate some more hype!

Did anyone else notice in particular how the protagonist's current main Pokémon always was outside its Poké Ball? Perhaps it is just for show, but would it not be neat if this actually was a hint towards that one Heartgold/Soulsilver feature, allowing your main Pokémon to tag along? At least an optional feature for this would be neat for personalization.

As I much as I would love for that feature to return I doubt it's gonna happen due to the screenshots and gameplay videos we've seen. I hope I'm wrong though!

The game is still in progress dudes so their may still be a chance of having outside Pokemon.

If it does happen, all they need to do is do all of the Unova Region Pokemon, as all of the previous region Pokemon Map sprites can just be ported over to this game easily, being they we're already done in Heartgold/Soulsilver.

I'd want this so damn hard, but if I recall correctly, I think I remember the dudes from Gamefreak saying it was a pain in the ass and never again (though I doubt it). Maybe I'm wrong though, I'm too lazy to pull up a source, and hell, I'd want to be wrong anyways, D;

The game is coming out in Japan in a little more than a month from now. If we're not seeing outside Pokemon at this point I doubt we will in the final build.

One thing that some people wanted was an option to turn walking Pokemon on/off, so it's possible that that's been implemented and they've just had it off in all screenshots so far to make the feature more of a surprise when they reveal it later. I hope this is true... but I suspect not, at this point.

I'd be more interested in walking Pokémon if they weren't constantly walking on the spot like in HgSs

• Thumbs Up 2

I found that useful at times to know when I could control my character - when loading or events are going on, the Pokemon freezes. Far more often, of course, it just looks silly, like my Pokemon is trying to push me out of the way. It was nice to give them more 'air' time, especially since they included the shinies.

One thing I wish they'd implement is an in-PC search; with the number of boxes and Pokemon, trying to locate a specific critter, even if you've sorted boxes by type, is a real pain. Was Chinchou in Water 1? or Water 2? Or did I put it in Electric? (There are a heck of a lot of water-type Pokemon out there.) I'm trying to fill my Pokedex, so it's become a critical issue trying to locate something I forgot to store in Level Up, but even before that I often had to spend a lot of time hunting. The fact that trading swaps places in the PC contributes, although the ability to trade PC to PC is NOT something I want to give up. I just wish it'd ask me where I want to put my newly-arrived shiny Rapidash before drowning her in the Water 2 box. My shinies are mostly marked with stars, and my arena fighters with circles, because Pokemon Ranch let you sort by markings; it would be nice if I could do that in the PC boxes too.

I also wish they'd let you reject offers in the Global Trades - I was looking for an electrode and was offered 3, each lvl 23: 1 for a lvl 100 Zoroark, 1 for a lvl 100 Victini, and one for a lvl 100 Reshiram. The trouble is, once I have those 3 options, there's no way to say 'no, give me others', I'm locked onto those 3, even if I leave the area (which I have to to get whatever I want need to trade, if there's something worth trading) and come back. I ain't trading a lvl 100 anything to get a lvl 23 electrode. I don't need new trainer IDs that much; I'll swap up from FR/LG instead.

• Thumbs Up 6

That battle was awesome. It's kind of depressing that the anime isn't more like this. Anyway, fun as the trailer is, I'm a bit disappointed that yet again the rival is friendly towards you. I miss Blue and his brand of antagonism.

Well. Ish. He seems to be between Blue and "best friend" judging from the snark he gives.

So I looked at the trailer again and just now noticed that that one town was completely frozen.

Is that Lacunosa Town?

@Thrippa and here I thought I was the only one with that problem. You would think that increasing the maximum number of pokemon you can capture to 649 would make them invent some sort of search engine for pokeboxes. I'm a breeder so i have many of the same type and I keep track of which baby is giving off great IV values. I nickname them for that specific purpose. Again, searching by nick would be nice too.

Well this game comes out in Japan next month. Can't wait for somebody on YouTube to do a playthrough.

Well this game comes out in Japan next month. Can't wait for somebody on YouTube to do a playthrough.

This is always the paradox for me. I don't really want to be spoiled - but on the other hand, it'll be months before I get my hands on it, and the news that usually tides me over will all be spoilers. Maybe I'll actually make an effort this time to resist.

An update on Pokemon Smash on June 3rd says that the episode will go over PokeWood. So we'll know more about it then.

And also:

In addition to that, a Soundtrack CD has been announced for release in Japan on July 25th which has 173 tracks on it in a four disc set including unreleased tracks from Black & White, Emerald & Platinum
- Serebii

NBFJDSKFHEK Gotta get this when it comes out.

Unreleased tracks from Emerald? I wonder what that entails.

Probably this ones, they where unused in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald:

I hope this means the BW Kanto champion music will make it in.

I almost forgot about this.

It actually is in the game, it just only plays at the finals of VGC's, and ONLY at VGC's.

Edited by The Batman