Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Why can't we have an animated series that is like this. With those sort of production values.

AND NO ASH ANYWHERE IN SIGHT.

• Thumbs Up 7

Why can't we have an animated series that is like this. With those sort of production values.

AND NO ASH ANYWHERE IN SIGHT.

Why the fuck there isn't a Pokemon Special/Adventures anime, is beyond me. So much better than the anime as it is now.

The video wouldn't play for me, so I downloaded it and...it was personally one of the most badass things I've seen in awhile. I asked a friend to 2k it and put it up on youtube since I'm not sure if it would be wise to have it on my channel.

My god, that promo.....and yet we still get shitty animation and shitty Ash with with the Anime, seriously I would watch Pokemon every fucking day, if it was animated like that and used different characters. You hear that animators, I'm sick of Ash, I'm sick of Pikachu, I'm sick of the same shit.

• Thumbs Up 2

That trailer was grade-A awesome. I really wish they would make an OVA or something.

Also, bonus points for not having any obnoxious name-saying like the actual anime does.

Edited by Mega

The anime counterpart, Best Wishes 2, seems to trying to take a similar route with what's going on in the games. The Gym Leader tournament, specifically.

All throughout the DP series, Cynthia mentions a Champion League of sorts and hopes that Ash will one day participate in it. Now all of a sudden, the Best Wishes 2 promo details a tournament that Cynthia is holding, with with E4 members and Champions competing in it, and Ash is nearby all of this? Sounds like a great setup.

If anything, this tournament could set up a big milestone for Ash to achieve, so that he can go on to the next big thing. Whether that means the anime takes on a whole new objective with Ash as the central hero, or the anime begins anew with a new protagonist, who knows. We need to watch the arc first to see what happens.

....And just WHY can't we have that as an anime series instead of the bullshit we get now? Seriously, end this thing with the immortal 10 year old, Ash, and give us that instead!!

• Thumbs Up 1

THAT ARCANINE WAS SO BADASS

I seriously want a show like this, so why can't I haven't it, D;. It's far more interesting than whatever the regular anime has to offer. It actually made Pokemon look badass again, <3.

MAKES MY DICK ROCK HARD

• Thumbs Up 3

English translation of the promo:

N: Your path to capturing Pokemon… what will it be?

Rival: Finally! Let’s go get our Pokemon!

Rival: You’re…

Bianca: Ah, I’m glad you made it! Here, in this tube are the Pokemon that will become your partners!

Akuroma: Team Plasma said… “We should seek the potential of Pokemon and free them from people.” I don’t believe that.

Elesa: Welcome to the stage! My pokemon and yours… I wonder which will shine brighter? Let’s decide it here and now!

Team Plasma: Hahahaha… I congratulate you on getting this far. But since we’re here, I don’t think we need your company.

Rival: All right, now I’m really getting mad.

Cheren: Tch, these guys are real troublemakers.

Rival: Lend me your strength as well so we can finish this quickly.

Plasma: Seviper, bite!

Player: Arcanine, use bite too!

Rival: Samurott, Ice Beam!

Player: Hold it!

Player: Lucario, Aura Sphere!

Shadow Triad: How will you achieve your goal…?

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh wow way to get me pumped up Nintendo. Glad to see Elesa's back. I hope we see more of the old gym leaders and not just the new ones. Can't wait to see what the Striaton trio look like. Dento is my husbando

That trailer was grade-A awesome. I really wish they would make an OVA or something.

Also, bonus points for not having any obnoxious name-saying like the actual anime does.

lol I know. That trailer was so epic. And what's awesome is that they incorporated Emboar's in-game cry as part of its roar during the scene with Elesa.

THAT ARCANINE WAS SO BADASS

He's already my favorite Pokemon.... dear god I jizzed a tad when I saw him in action.

From this day forth whenever I see anything pokemon related, I'm going to be thinking of this trailer. When I'm curled up in bed next to my copy of Pokemon Black... she'll know my mind is off thinking about someone else.

Anyone know if this is actually going to become anything? Or are we stuck with this cocktease as far as we know? I can see it maybe being a movie or a short of all things, but that'd be the extent I can think of anyways. I have a feeling it's just this, but man would it be awesome and well received if it was more and on this scale of awesome.

Anyone know if this is actually going to become anything? Or are we stuck with this cocktease as far as we know? I can see it maybe being a movie or a short of all things, but that'd be the extent I can think of anyways. I have a feeling it's just this, but man would it be awesome and well received if it was more and on this scale of awesome.

From the looks of it, its probably just a cocktease, because a few of the scenes looked like they were pulled straight from the games.

I'm literally crying you guys ; ;

This is so awesome and the timing for this trailer's release was just perfect. I've seen so many people growing skeptical about BW2 because of new character and Pokemon designs (I will admit Akuroma looks silly but duuude Homika... HOMIKA). But after this, hot damn, people are changing their opinions in a split second.

Edited by Toast

[media=]

And someone else youtube'd it without the bot scans blocking the whole world from viewing it.

edit : and it's been taken down

edit : replaced link with a new working subbed version

Edited by Jetronic

Awesome promo, I really hope that that scene with the boat is in the game. Also, I'm beginning to think that the Shadow Triad are going to be the leaders of Team Plasma in this game.

This is going to amount to fucking nothing, I know it, That was so awesome. Samurott is badass even though he barely appeared. If the anime was that instead of Ash, I'd so watch it. They're really getting the hype train up for this game!

Honestly can't get excited over this because in the end it's just a glorified commercial. It's really pretty and well animated, but that's about all I can say for it.

Well, that and Bianca.

• Thumbs Up 2

That battle was awesome. It's kind of depressing that the anime isn't more like this. Anyway, fun as the trailer is, I'm a bit disappointed that yet again the rival is friendly towards you. I miss Blue and his brand of antagonism.

All the way through watching it yesterday it slowly and painfully dawned on me that this wasn't a trailer for any new bloody amazing anime series or OVA but more like a really amazing promotion video.

Rumours say it's the game's Opening video, which would be a first since Pokémon OPs are usually pretty basic. (not that I would be complaining)

The animation is gorgeous, the colouring is relatively 'mature' compared to the visual style we're used to for Pokémon and the voice acting was all pretty much spot on too.

I wish wish wish it could become something more, I'd throw so much money at even an 8 or 12 Episode anime with this style, but alas.

Seeing that intro made me wonder why they think keeping ash around is a good idea.