Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I think if I was playing at a championship and I heard this music blaring, I would stop playing entirely just to listen to it, much to the annoyance of my competitor. Bad move Game Freak!

Is it on the BW1 OST at all?

Hm, wonder who'll be leading Team Plasma this time. It could be Ghetsis again, since the Shadow Triad will be in the game.

Hm, wonder who'll be leading Team Plasma this time. It could be Ghetsis again, since the Shadow Triad will be in the game.

And remember how he got the orbs for Sinnoh's dragon trio from generation 4 in the last game? It may be unlikely but I think that Cyrus might make a comeback.

I think the orbs were just in as bonus items, but it's too early to call, I guess. A sign of how Ghetsis has his fingers in many pies. Yes, I think Ghetsis is quite likely to be the villain again, given that he never really got his just deserts before, and this time he won't even be pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy (not that anyone should've fallen for it - that costume just screams "megalomaniac"). Team Plasma won't have any kind of legitimate public role any more, they'll just be reduced to being a subversive terrorist organisation, stealing Pokemon for support and with their eyes on another legendary Pokemon. I mentioned this a few pages ago, but I suspect Ghetsis gets hold of Kyurem or at least manoeuvres it into play, uses his terrorist outrages to lure N and his dragon back, and achieves the fusion of Black/White Kyurem. Although whether that Pokemon is under his control or just running wild is anyone's guess.

Speaking of the Shadow Triad, I have a love/hate relationship with the theory that they're secretly the Striaton gym leaders. I think it's a dumb theory, but I also really want it to be true.

Probably this ones, they where unused in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald:

[media=]

That's not what they meant by "unreleased tracks". R/S had a soundtrack release, while Emerald didn't. There are songs in Emerald and Platinum that were never released on CD due to third versions never having a soundtrack release, so by "unreleased tracks" they mean songs like the Battle Frontier themes.

Some of Platinum's tracks made it onto the HG/SS soundtrack, I believe.

And to think that these games are gonna be released on Sonic's birthday.

So it looks like N tries to stop Ghetsis with help from his Legendary Dragon. I'm going to guess that's what causes the Kyurem fusion.

It seems Skyla has returned and has a new gym design involving fans.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

There is another trailer, nothing new is shown other than Buneary and Nimbasa City:

[media=]

Edited by Tmsp

[media=]

Here's a new trailer, that shows off the Sacred Beast Forme sprites and combines the other trailers.

CoroCoro has been leaked, the final news source before Black 2 and White 2 are released in Japan. The content has been laid out on Serebii.

First, it has the full art of Keldeo's Resolution Form

Some version exclusives have been confirmed: Magby/Magmar/Magmortar & Buneary/Lopunny are exclusive to Black 2, while Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire and Skitty/Delcatty are exclusive to White 2

Cities have had vast changes from Black & White

PokéTransfer works between all Generation IV DS games

Different cave between versions. One game is Water based, while the other is Magma based. Black City & White Forest return

Elesa's Gym has become like a fashion show. She has a Flaaffy

In the forest in Sangi Town, you need Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion in order to change form to Resolution Form. It appears to change once it learns Secret Sword. Resolution Form is 1.4m and 48.5kg

First WiFi distribution confirmed. Piplup to be given over WiFi on Black 2 & White 2 only from July 20th 2012 to August 9th 2012

You will receive a special Fes Mission in Castelia City if you show a person Meloetta.

Porygon confirmed to be available within Pokémon Dream Radar

Item is confirmed to change the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus & Landorus. It is called the Reflecting Mirror. They also have different abilities

Tornadus has Regenerator, Thundurus has Volt Absorb, Landorus has Intimidate

I've got some more incentive to get White 2 now, moreso considering I have Black.

Edited by Joshua

CoroCoro has been leaked, the final news source before Black 2 and White 2 are released in Japan. The content has been laid out on Serebii.

I've got some more incentive to get White 2 now, moreso considering I have Black.

http://pokebeach.com/

Interesting tibit. Old team plasma meets new team plasma.

Here are scans from the lastest Coro Coro Magazine

Please be aware that translating is still in progress. I will reedit this for any new info or translation errors later.

corocoro6123.jpg

Scan with Black Kyurem, Elesa, and Team Plasma

-Elesa's new artwork is shown, where she has dyed her hair black and wears a different costume

-Elesa's new gym resembles a fashion show

-Elesa will use a Flaaffy in BW2

-The old Team Plasma will run into the new Team Plasma (the Plasma members from the animated trailer).

corocoro612.jpg

Scan with White Kyurem

-the Buneary and Magby lines will be exclusive to Black 2

-the Skitty and Elekid lines will be exclusive to White 2

-Black Kyurem has Zekrom's ability, Teravolt, while White Kyurem has Reshiram's ability, Turboblaze.

-Poke Transfer returns so that you can import your Pokemon from Generation IV games.

corocoro6124.jpg

Scan with Keldeo in its Resolution Forme

-Keldeo can change to its Resolution Forme when you take it to a forest outside Sangi Town, a new location in BW2. You will need Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion present in order to change it. It is implied that Keldeo will need to know Sacred Sword first.

-A special Piplup will be given away over Wi-Fi to BW2 players from July 20th to August 9th. It will have the exclusive move "Sing".

-If you take Meloetta to the cafe in Castelia City, you can get a special Fes Mission (Fes Missions are like the Entralink missions in BW).

corocoro6122.jpg

Scan with all 3 Unova Dragons

-Black 2 has a cave location with water while White 2 has a cave location with lava.

-Black City and White Forest are back, though their designs look different.

corocoro6125.jpg

Scan with Movie Pics and Sacred Beast Trio

-A new item, Reflecting Mirror, can change Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to their Sacred Beast formes.

-Tornadus' SB Forme's ability is Regenerator

-Thundurus' SB Forme's ability is Volt Absorb

-Landorus' SB Forme's ability is Intimidate

-Porygon can be caught in Pokemon Dream Radar

-You can also obtain items in Pokemon Dream Radar, such as Thunderstone, and transfer them over to BW2.

Finally, we have a poster

corocoro6126.jpg

Edited by Son1ctrainer

Here are scans from the lastest Coro Coro Magazine

Please be aware that translating is still in progress. I will reedit this for any errors later.

corocoro6123.jpg

Scan with Black Kyurem, Elesa, and Team Plasma

-Elesa's new artwork is shown, where she has dyed her hair black.

-Elesa's gym resembles a fashion show, as seen in the animated B2W2 promotional trailer.

-Elesa will use a Flaaffy in BW2.

-The old Team Plasma will run into the new Team Plasma (the Plasma members from the animated trailer).

corocoro612.jpg

Scan with White Kyurem

-the Buneary and Magby lines will be exclusive to Black 2

-the Skitty and Elekid lines will be exclusive to White 2

-Black Kyurem has Zekrom's ability, Teravolt, while White Kyurem has Reshiram's ability, Turboblaze.

-Poke Transfer returns so that you can import your Pokemon from Generation IV games.

corocoro6124.jpg

Scan with Keldeo in its Resolution Forme

-Keldeo's regular forme

-Keldeo can change to its Resolution Forme when you take it to a forest outside Sangi Town, a new location in B2W2. You will need Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion present in order to change it. It is implied that Keldeo will need to know Sacred Sword first.

-A special Piplup will be given away over Wi-Fi to B2W2 players from July 20th to August 9th. It will know Sing.

-If you take Meloetta to the cafe in Castelia City, you can get a special Fes Mission (Fes Missions are like the Entralink missions in BW).

corocoro6122.jpg

Scan with all 3 Unova Dragons

-Black 2 has a cave location with water while White 2 has a cave location with lava.

-Black City and White Forest are back, though their designs look different.

corocoro6125.jpg

Scan with Movie Pics and Sacred Beast Trio

-A new item, Reflecting Mirror, can change Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to their Sacred Beast formes.

-Tornadus' SB Forme's ability is Regenerator

-Thundurus' SB Forme's ability is Volt Absorb

-Landorus' SB Forme's ability is Intimidate

-Porygon can be caught in Pokemon Dream Radar

-You can also obtain items in Pokemon Dream Radar, such as Thunderstone, and transfer them over to BW2.

Finally, we have a poster

corocoro6126.jpg

Oh boy massive spoilers, dude. Massive.

I am loving the Kami trio's new forms. I'm now gonna actually use Tornadus once I transfer him over to black 2.

I hope they increase the availability of stones in the games. I had to transfer most of my Pokmon to B/W evolved and breed them, since I finished the game with a total of 2 Sun stones and 1 each Thunder, Shiny and Water. Allegedly I could get more in the Forest/City, but the City -if they are available - are ridiculously expensive, and the chances of any item in the Forest is very low. All I ever find in dust clouds are single-use gems and mole-mon. The Dream Radar may help, but not everyone has a 3DS.

I have no idea why evolution stones have been so elusive since Gen II. I can understand needing to jump through hoops to evolve certain uncommon monsters or get the alternate form(e)s of legendaries, but why should it be a chore to evolve a Gloom if I want to?

Edited by Octarine
  • Thumbs Up 4

Black 2 has a cave location with water while White 2 has a cave location with lava.

Team Aqua in Black 2

Team Magma in White 2

Make it happen Game Freak