Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Sooo, how do you guys think this will work?

aL21q.png

Like a regular battle?

Talk about running out of ideas, now our pokemon will face mechanical robots.

Talk about running out of ideas, now our pokemon will face mechanical robots.

Hmmm... no.

This is a theatre or something in the lines of acting, I'm pretty sure it is only there for fun like the contests and musicals.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

You're kidding, right? Pokémon battling non-Pokémon things would be the greatest thing ever. Why can't one of those Team Evils unleash a battle tank on your team and you have to take it down?

F*cking Thiiiiis.

Seriously, the games should've had us unleashing our demigods on some actual destructible things a LONG time ago.

Hell, the idea of fighting a mecha Tyranitar sounded quaint at first, but thinking about the implications now, it sounds freakin' awesome!

If anything, it'd make Triple Battles a lot less of a cluster fuck if it was 3 against 1. And the idea of the final boss of the evil team being some huge ass battleship/destructo-weapon/Giant Mecha Legendary vs 3 of your Pokemon could potentially blow the final boss of BW 1 out of the water.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ever since Rotom's alternate forms were introduced, I've been waiting for the opportunity to fight some kind of Rotom-possessed scrap-metal mecha. This is... sort of like that? I approve, anyway.

http://filb.de/1783

New video showing off Keldeo and a new route. Sunkern and Magby will be available in the ingame.

All my apathy.

I was so hoping this new Dex would be a best of. Apparently they couldn't resist adding some of the stinkers.

People best not be dissing on mah boi Sunkern now.

It's Magby that's the meh one there. :V

• Thumbs Up 3

Magby can become Magmortar, and Magmortar won't tolerate that kind of talk.

We should consider ourselves lucky to have a solid fire type that early in the game.

Uh I think everyone is overlooking the best Pokemon ever. C'mon people you can catch fucking Koffing early. This is pretty much confirmed to be the best game ever

And Koffing is from Gen 1 so any arguments against my post are automatically wrong

Now that I think about it Koffing pretty much validates me reserving both versions at work this evening.

Edited by Ichigo Storm

All my apathy.

I was so hoping this new Dex would be a best of. Apparently they couldn't resist adding some of the stinkers.

I like most of the choices here, even if most of them aren't my favourites; they're a well-balanced selection. One of them is my favourite, though, so I'm gonna go ahead and be irrationally happy. Magnemite, you flawless, flawless creature~

...also Azurill is pretty terrible, but the original Unova Dex was pretty lacking in early-game water-types aside from Panpour and Tympole. Poliwag and Wooper would probably cause amphibian overload, so the Azurill family was a fair substitute, I guess.

All my apathy.

'

Well they all couldn't winners.

• 2 weeks later...

I like what I see here, at least the new forms don't seem to be recolors.

Here's hoping that they'll have different stats/moves.

Landorus looks like some kind of griffin now.

And it looks like Tornadus is wearing an English wig.

Can't make anything out of Thundurus though.

Edited by Joshua

I really don't know why people struggle to scan Famitsu and write up information clearly. It seems that every time there's Pokémon news we get one teeny cut out scan/photograph and a truckload of misinformation.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

Tornadus looks a lot better now. Can't see Landurus and thundurus that well though.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Forms & Information

The first image from CoroCoro has leaked out and showcases the first new Pokémon forms revealed. This issue's cover showcases that the Pokémon; Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus each have new forms. It is currently unknown if these forms feature any new types but they do match the silhouettes from Pokémon AR Searcher shown last month. We'll bring more on this as and when it comes

Edit @ 07:58: The original leaker of the magazine states that the magazine showcases Cheren, Bianca, Brock and Giovanni. This information is yet to be confirmed but we'll provide evidence either way as soon as possible

Edit @ 08:52: More information is coming from the leaker of the magazine. As before, this is currently unconfirmed while we await scans. First, Pokéwood replaces the musicals and is the movie theatre seen in the trailer. Next, Cheren is said to be a gym leader and finally, the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are exclusively captured in the 3DS game; Pokémon AR Searcher, and then sent to the Black 2 and White 2 games from there

Edit @ 10:30: Pokémon Smash's episode on May 20th is due to have new Black 2 & White 2 information. Presumably it's the same information coming from CoroCoro, but there should be footage within it

Edit @ 12:45: The leaker also mentioned that there's a facility where various other leaders from the past games appear including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty & Steven. Like before, this stuff has yet to be officially confirmed

• Thumbs Up 6

I'd like to see the Pre-Unova gym leaders and champions again, if only to get better confirmation of how much of a time skip was invoked between HGSS and BW2.

All we have to go on is the Ex-Rocket agent who has a son that can speak in complete sentences. If Misty and Blue are adults in BW2 that would help put together a timeline for the game chronology a bit better.

Plus, seeing Misty, Blue, and Steven again is always good in my book anyway.

Edited by Joshua

The leaker also mentioned that there's a facility where various other leaders from the past games appear including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty & Steven. Like before, this stuff has yet to be officially confirmed

They're making a Battle Dojo where you can fight every gym leader from every generation!

Holy. Shit.

Every single Gym Leader from every generations I can fight? Oh my god, its too much awesome at once, I can't handle it.

Also the Genie forms look....different, its just such a stark contrast to their natural forms.

So Brock is confirmed *rumor* to return to the anime then. Man, I'm going to have some laughs at the brock haters over at serebii forums