Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Comparison map:

6334992604f8a462ac7ecc.gif

Huh, there seems to be more water routes up the top of the map, underneath the ice. Kyurem's area is going to get a lot bigger.

Wonder what the Musketeer Trio is gonna do in this game.

Well they have valor and justice as well as being part fighting and Kyurem is Dragon/Ice soooooooo....

So they might help you against Kyurem or Team Plasma. Whatever works. But I could be dead wrong.

oh so help me if they are ;-;

Wobbuffet, Gothitelle or Chandelure, all good against that kind of legendary.

Then you just need a bag full of 99x Ultra Ball, 99x Quick Ball, 99x Dusk Ball and lot's of patience.

Edited by Tmsp

Quick Balls only work for the first turn.

And if the Three Muskedeers are involved in the plot, then the plot of the 15th Pokemon movie suddenly becomes more than the typical "stack the legendaries in the movie in some way" that's been happening for a while.

Remember that thing that looked like a cutscene in the trailer?

MeO90.png

Looks like there are cinemas or theatres at Unova.

They will be roaming legendary Pokémon this time around just for fun.

You already have Tornadus & Thundurus as roaming legendaries...I don't know if adding more would be a good idea

You already have Tornadus & Thundurus as roaming legendaries...I don't know if adding more would be a good idea

Platinum had the three legendary birds and Mesprit roam the land. Heartgold and Soulsilver had Entei, Raikou, technically Suicune, and either Latios or Latias do the same.

Having the Three Muskedeers roam alongside Tornadus/Thundurus, depending on the version, would still match the maximum number already used.

In addition to what Tom said, the Kami Trio could be repurposed or not even used in the games at all. Remember, this isn't Pokémon Grey.

MeO90.png

My guess is that it'll be an alternative to Pokemon the Musical, and instead you're an action hero saving the day from Mecha-Tyranazilla

I hope it's actually sort of fun if it does turn out to be a musical-style minigame, because the idea of dressing up as Foam Finger Kamina and beating up Reptar is pretty amazing. I might still rather have contests back, though, since they were a nice complement to battling from a lore perspective and they sort of took advantage of the game's regular mechanics, even if they weren't actually very much fun. Just a little bit of tweaking and they could've actually been something, maybe.

I know this will never happen but wouldn't it be cool of that theater would let you watch some of the anime intros and an (unlockable) episode of the anime? Again I know it won't happen but a guy can dream can't he?

• Thumbs Up 2

Challengers Cave would have literally been the Unova version of Cerulean Cave had there been a legendary Pokemon in it. Maybe Challengers Cave collapsed in the two years between BW and BW2 for some unknown reason, like the Cerulean Cave in GSC.

I'm interested in what legendaries will make an appearance this time around, would be a bit crap if with we just had the same bunch from B&W though Gen 4 made every pre-Gen 5 legendary easily available between the 5 games collectively so they'd be a bit boring without some new moves or backstory.

I'm also hoping for a whole bunch of new formes as an alternative to new Pokemon, wouldn't mind if some non-Unova Pokemon got new formes as well.

achroma2.png

At first I thought the road was being blocked using boxes....but now I think that those are Crustle...

558.png

MeO90.png

Why do I keep seeing like a Sonic + Kamina mix for that orange thing?

• Thumbs Up 8

There's a moment in the game where we stage a battle on a green screen?

Day one buy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Was that a robotic Tyranitar?

yup, and it looks like a new villainous team appears ( Anime tie in with Team Rocket).

Aw, I was hoping we'd actually get to see a member of the new villain team's battle sprite. From the overworld sprites, their outfits look like an odd combination of Team Rocket's and Team Aqua's... I wonder if they'll be connected to Team Plasma at all, or if they're an entirely new group.

That slightly better-defined, vaguely animated grass is pretty cool, I guess. I'm really digging the animated trainer sprites, though; I hope they're all as smooth as the water gym leader's. Maybe the amount of work put into them means we're getting gym leader rematches, because who would put that much work into something the player's only going to see once for five seconds?

Edited by Octarine
  • Thumbs Up 2