Awoo.

The Ace Attorney Topic (DS, 3DS, iOS) - News in OP

Agent York

Hmmm, well that would certainly make sense, seeing as how the other were more in need of the development anyway. It might be interesting to see what else they can do with trio. Although I'm still hoping that they eventually get around to bringing back

Iris Fey

from Trials and Tribulations.

Now there'd be some more potential for a development for Nick as well there too!

Oh yeah her, I felt pretty bad for her. She suffered so much thanks to a certain character I hate.

Indeed. She's Number 2 on my "Must-See and Have Return After Dual Destinies" List.

Right after Number 1: Dick Detective Gumshoe, and right before  Number 3: Simon Blackquill, Number 4: Franziska Von Karma, Number 5: Lotta Hart, and Number 6: Maya.

Indeed. She's Number 2 on my "Must-See and Have Return After Dual Destinies" List.

Right after Number 1: Dick Detective Gumshoe, and right before  Number 3: Simon Blackquill, Number 4: Franziska Von Karma, Number 5: Lotta Hart, and Number 6: Maya.

Bruh, what kinda of priorities are these? The top five to return is like:

1. Maya Fey
  2. Iris
  3. Ema Skye
  4. Franziska von Karma
  5. Kay Faraday

Honestly Detective Gumshoe aught to take priority as with appearing far more often, he'd have more reason to show up than Maya, who's arc is rather complete compared to other characters.

Basically, I ranked my priority characters based on positions and characteristics that could allow them to show up again.

Hmmmm, now why you have Kay Faraday on the priority list when she hasn't even appeared in the mainstream is a bit boggling.

Bruh, what kinda of priorities are these? The top five to return is like:

1. Maya Fey
  2. Iris
  3. Ema Skye
  4. Franziska von Karma
  5. Kay Faraday
  • Thumbs Up 3

Meh. I want Maya to finally make her return. Pearl returned in Duel Destinies as a teenager. For a point of reference, that last time Maya was seen at that point was when Pearl was like 7. Which means Maya would likely be easily be in her mid 20s by Duel Destinies if we assume Pearl is only 14 in Duel Destinies since Maya was 17/18 in the original trilogy.

Um, have you played Trials and Tribulations? Because - OBJECTION! - both of them were present in that game at the respective ages of 19 and 9. Not to mention the fact that Maya's arc was kind of wrapped up in that game too.

Meh. I want Maya to finally make her return. Pearl returned in Duel Destinies as a teenager. For a point of reference, that last time Maya was seen at that point was when Pearl was like 7. Which means Maya would likely be easily be in her mid 20s by Duel Destinies if we assume Pearl is only 14 in Duel Destinies since Maya was 17/18 in the original trilogy.

Pearl has a canon age of 17 in Dual Destinies.

Um, have you played Trials and Tribulations? Because - OBJECTION! - both of them were present in that game at the respective ages of 19 and 9. Not to mention the fact that Maya's arc was kind of wrapped up in that game too.

HOLD IT!

I have mentioned previously that I have not moved on to Trials and Tribuations yet because Big Top Turnabout managed to drain all energy of going through the third game.

Anyway, my point is I'd like the idea of seeing a more wiser, and mature Maya. She'd still have some of her humour but I just want to see Phoenix and Maya reunite, the same way we had Phoenix and Pearl reunite in Duel Destinies.

On that note, that would mean Maya is in her late 20s, around 27-28 if Duel Destinies takes place 10 years after Justice for All.

HOLD IT!

I have mentioned previously that I have not moved on to Trials and Tribuations yet because Big Top Turnabout managed to drain all energy of going through the third game.

Didn't know that, but either way, errrr phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif weren't you kind of setting yourself up for rebuttal there when you stated it like fact that the last we'd seen them was their JFA ages, without even having played T&T!?

OBJECTION!

While I may have made an error with the ages due to looking at the JFA ages, my point still stands and in fact, you helped my point! My point was it would be great to see an older maturer Maya who I believed who was 24...which you just proved she was even older than that, further helping said point.

AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Bowing.gif

Errm, that's keen and all, but you may REALLY want to play Trials and Tribulations first to see why she isn't quite number 1 on my priority of return list. Eh heh. phoenix-sheepish%28a%29.gif

I plan to...once I go through the horror of Turnabout Big Top once again.

Again? I thought you said you completed that turnabout?

I completed it on the IOS Trilogy. I'm playing through the 3DS trilogy.

OBJECTION!

While I may have made an error with the ages due to looking at the JFA ages, my point still stands and in fact, you helped my point! My point was it would be great to see an older maturer Maya who I believed who was 24...which you just proved she was even older than that, further helping said point.

AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Bowing.gif

I believe the prosecution is right. Maya is about the same age as Ema who is 25 in Dual Destinies. Judge-warning(a).gif

edgeworth-shrug.gif

Looks like we've just got some new information. You are slightly wrong though. In the original Ace Attorney, Maya was 17 and due to how much Ema and Maya look alike, I can't blame you for making the mistake that they are the same age. Unfortunately, in Rise from the Ashes, she's definitely 16. Her sister, Lana tells Phoenix that when the incident occurred, Ema was only 14. When Rise From the Ashes is taking place, two years has passed since that incident. If Ema is 25 by the time Duel Destinies takes place, that can only mean...

MAYA FEY IS 26 YEARS OLD BY DUEL DESTINIES!

Edgeworth-bow(a).gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh, the funny thing is, I was actually thinking of making an objection myself out of that, but deemed it not important enough. Glad to see you still made something grand of it. Not bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then I shall pass down the verdict. The defendant is Guilty. Judge-warning(a).gif

XD Okay back to seriousness I guess I got mixed up when it came to Maya's age in the first game. I could have swore she was 16 but hey I guess my memory can't be completely perfect.

I'm not 100% sure if Maya's age is stated in the original game but Justice For All has her making several statements comparing her and Von Karma due to them both being 17. Due to the fact that Justice for All only takes place a few months ahead of the original, it's pretty safe to say she's 17 there as well.

Maya is 19 in Trials and Tribulations. She would be 27 by Dual Destinies since there was a 7 year gap in AA4, and Dual Destinies takes place 1 year after that.

Anyway, I'm currently playing through Trials and Tribulations at the moment. Nothing spectacular so far, Turnabout Big Top is still on my mind so I'm finding it hard to like any NPC right now. Luke Atmey has been pretty entertaining so far though. Just hope he doesn't become annoying.

I'm not 100% sure if Maya's age is stated in the original game but Justice For All has her making several statements comparing her and Von Karma due to them both being 17. Due to the fact that Justice for All only takes place a few months ahead of the original, it's pretty safe to say she's 17 there as well.

edgeworthDA-strained(a).gif

Wha...WHAT!?

Wait a minute....

OBJECTION!

Very smart work with the contradiction. Unfortunately, the mistake isn't in my logic. In fact, there is the possibility that we have been presented with a statement with an error.

Recall the previous statement.

I believe the prosecution is right. Maya is about the same age as Ema who is 25 in Dual Destinies. Judge-warning(a).gif

• Thumbs Up 1