Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

Awww...I wanted 13 seconds of gameplay...

someone in their post said that Ken wrote on the blog that they aint showing any today

I hear this guy is the final evolution of Smugleaf.

Yeah, Grass/Steel type. Pretty rare (if not completely original) type combo!

This video sums up my thoughts on Sonic 4 as a whole:

Call me when we get something I should give two shits about.

• Thumbs Up 6

Whut, you mean something that I care about finally showed up?

Oh no? Well fuck then, cool boss design tho.

6791317721_023fa5ea35.jpg

Egg Serpentleaf boss!

Worship it.

"GHA HA HA! See if you can make it through here, Sonic!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Soooooo.... Any chance this this Serpentleaf knows Solar Beam? rolleyes.gif

Nah man you know that thing is rocking with Petal Dance

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you guys think we'll be getting anything over the next few days?

Of course. Today we are getting some new art. They DID say yesterday art was extra.

We’ve got an extra special dose of concept art from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

We normally do concept art on Fridays, but we’ve got a special extra for you on Hedgehog Day!
Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if we'll get two more badniks today or if we'll get a new set piece.

Edited by Spooky Mulder

They can't reveal two badniks every Friday or they'll soon run out - assuming that they'll be doing this for a while. So I wouldn't be surprised to see a new gimmick or landscape feature. In fact, I'm pretty sure we only got two new badniks last week to counteract the impression given by Spikes (i.e. is it a rehash).

Wooooooooow. SEGA fucked up again! What else is new? For real, this is horseshit. Are they really that incompetent to the point where they fuck up the continuity of every game and leave fucking massive plotholes? Take a look at this:

fuckpoop.png

It is an image from the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 website. Notice the underlined statement. "Due to Eggman's budget cuts, not all version of Bubbles are spiked". In the game, the unspiked Bubbles outnumber the spiked Bubbles. This further proves that Eggman's money woes are an important part to this game's story. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this subplot is far more interesting than the bullshit with Sonic. He's a hedgehog that runs past signs and jumps into giant rings. So fucking what? Eggman's subplot has far more going for it, and it is something most of us out there can relate to. We feel Eggman's pain... we know what it's like to experience financial troubles. That's the beauty of his story, and it's what makes Eggman such a three-dimensional character. BUT NOW THEY'RE GONNA FUCKING RANDOMLY DROP THAT SHIT??

6791317907_4495a19a99.jpg

You mean to tell me that Eggman can't afford to put spikes into a little robot, but he's able to create something with an incredibly intricate design and massive scale like this? I'm sorry, but I don't fucking buy it. All credibility... all the realism... it all went down the fucking shitter. You had a good thing, SEGA, and you fucked it up. Way to go.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFan
  • Thumbs Up 3

I said the same thing in a status update. I think today they will reveal a location concept art to give us a hint of what we should expect.

Ex: A column or a tree or maybe a gear of some sort or a bumper...but you know what i'd really want to see next is a new shield(or an old i don't mind)

In any case in the end i may contradict myself but i expect today a badnik art and a location art.

Edited by frokenok3

Alrighty, I'm ready for complete and utter disappointment. Let's see what you're gonna give us today, Sega.

I'd like to see concept art of a level but I'm guessing they'll only meet us one tenth of the way and give us a column or single isolated set piece.