Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

I'm personally tired of Egyptian Deserts stages, even through the two Badniks do kinda speak it, or an Arabian Desert.

Man, c'mon Sega, bring me a Western Desert would ya? If you can make Free Riders Rocky Ridge and Rivals 2's Frontier Canyon, you can do a proper Western stage for once.

Sandopolis had shitty music too, not energetic at all.

It certainly isn't Let The Speed Mend It, but it fits the entire level more that way. Sandopolis is reeeaally long, & the theme reflects the Egyptian style perfectly.

& besides, Starlight zone is possibly the least energetic theme of Sonic 1 (& that level is pretty fast too), but it reflects the chilled out night time moment of the zone.

It may be, but it's still the worst stage in the game.

Is this just because of the music? Or the overall Zone?

It certainly isn't Let The Speed Mend It, but it fits the entire level more that way. Sandopolis is reeeaally long, & the theme reflects the Egyptian style perfectly.

& besides, Starlight zone is possibly the least energetic theme of Sonic 1 (& that level is pretty fast too), but it reflects the chilled out night time moment of the zone.

yeah although starlight zone seems easier to turn fast paced and energetic. I mean listen to this!
I mean it sounds like it could beat out sandopolis. What i'm tying to say is that like you said really even the slowest of songs could fit or still be fitting. Edited by The Amazing Spiderman

These new Badniks display much more detail and character in their designs. You think this new graphics engine can translate them properly to the game or are we doomed to have more paper mache Badniks?

Well, all we can do now is hope. If the game is coming out in Late 2012, then we''l probably have to wait until E3 before we get any gameplay.

I do believe the worst stage in Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the level you play when you don't have the game running.

That can be easily be fixed by turning the console on and playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Lol, pretty much this for me - I don't really have any stages in S3&K that I really dislike, & that is one of the reasons why I love the game so much; Every Zone is lovable to me (& just to note, I used to hate Carnival Nights because of the Barrel Of Doom stopped me from liking it, until I found out how to pass it that is)!

Concept art is good, but obviously everyone wants footage. Sounds like March might be the month.

You all seem to think March.... interesting.

Stop trolling! Move along kids, nothing to see here... Nothing to see...

These are not that droids you're looking for.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?396532-Which-month-do-you-think-we-will-get-a-gameplay-trailer&p=7103354#post7103354

Edited by Spooky Mulder
  • Thumbs Up 7

"These are not the droids you're looking for" What does that mean? March is a whole month away. Ugh.

• Thumbs Up 2

*unsure if serious...links just in case*

*video*

Uh, right. Yeah, I'm not familiar with Star Wars. Basically making a joke out of pretending something's a false alarm?

Uh, right. Yeah, I'm not familiar with Star Wars. Basically making a joke out of pretending something's a false alarm?

Haha basically yes. (On a side note, you should definitely watch Star Wars tongue.png)

Haha basically yes. (On a side note, you should definitely watch Star Wars tongue.png)

Cool. No point expressing any interest in E2 until March then. Move along people. (On a side note I can't stand Star Wars unless glorified by Seth McFarlane :P)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god I get it now

I remember that there was some interview a while back that Episode 2 would be incorporating some kind of 3D, now if you take that and combine it with Ken's comment, you get:

So that means that we're going to get footage on friday! (or when Star Wars episode II or IV get the 3D treatment)

• Thumbs Up 2