Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Pickle's Adventure IS pretty badass, but does anyone have anything new for Generations?

I do but not anything to show yet. Mostly been taking a stab at cracking more formats(light-field is my next target), and started some groundwork in a built-in material editor. Not anything impressive to show but still work that needs to be done and I'm sure it'll be of use in the future.

• Thumbs Up 5

threads goin dead

Just because no one has posted since Yesterday afternoon ? Doesn't mean it's dead.

On Topic

I really enjoy watching these mods and stuff really awesome, I am waiting the Emerald Coast mod to appear online completed I'm sure that will be amazing mod =]

Also someone put Big the Cat in the game as a Model Swap biggrin.png XD

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

If that is to be the case, then please come up with something relevant to the topic to post. Effort goes a long way on the SSMB. Also, please include at least basic grammar in posts (like capital letters, commas and punctuation), as it is a requirement stated by our rules:

Also, welcome to the boards! ^.^

Thanks a bunch and i believe i will just wait no point in making another mod topic.

Quick screenshot request here!

If anyone's got the mod to remove the HUD, could they get a clean screengrab of the background used in my avatar? It's Green Hill Act 1, right near the start of the stage, basically the first raised platform ledge part with the ten-ring item box on. Motobug beneath and Buzz Bomber in the air above.

If you could get rid of the enemies beforehand, that'd help a lot too. It's basically the right-hand side of this platform, with the pillar etc.

But yeah, if anyone could get this for me, I'd be grateful. I want to make a higher-resolution version of my avatar for putting-on-a-T-shirt reasons. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I made that kind of mod. I could make some screens but my PC is weak and the game runs slowly even with lowest settings. I think I could make some screens with high graphic settings though. Could you tell me in more details what place of Green Hill do you need to have some screens of?

Does anyone take requests here?

If so could someone try and make it so when Super Sonic grinds, flames come out from his feet instead of sparks?

Thanks if you do this!

Does anyone take requests here?

If so could someone try and make it so when Super Sonic grinds, flames come out from his feet instead of sparks?

Thanks if you do this!

That kinda sounds freaking badass.

• Thumbs Up 7

I made that kind of mod. I could make some screens but my PC is weak and the game runs slowly even with lowest settings. I think I could make some screens with high graphic settings though. Could you tell me in more details what place of Green Hill do you need to have some screens of?

It doesn't really matter about how well your PC runs the game, since I only need a static shot. :)

I posted the description in my earlier post; it's basically the part that's in the background of my avatar.

It's Green Hill Act 1, right near the start of the stage, basically the first raised platform ledge part with the ten-ring item box on. Motobug beneath and Buzz Bomber in the air above.

If you could get rid of the enemies beforehand, that'd help a lot too. It's basically the right-hand side of this platform, with the pillar etc.

Focusing more on the right-hand side of the platform, as you can see in my avatar. :)

Hey , guys do you know how to put Jason Anthony Griffith Voice Mod in Sonic Generations ?

Do you know where I can download Shadow the Hedgehog (OUTDATED) Mod for Sonic Generations ?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey , guys do you know how to put Jason Anthony Griffith Voice Mod in Sonic Generations ?

Do you know where I can download Shadow the Hedgehog (OUTDATED) Mod for Sonic Generations ?

Edited by PSI Aqua

Do you know how to convert jpg to blend ?

Do you know how to put SG no HUD screens GHZ1 Mod in Sonic Generations ?

• Thumbs Up 1

Where I can find Marble Zone Blender Model from Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) ?

I never knew how people previewed the animations from the 360 demo. Aren't they 360 HKX files? How can you open them in the PC version?

I don't have the first demo, did they just package HKX files with PC layout rules instead?

EDIT: Well someone sent me one of the files and it just turns out you guys are lucky they're HKT files. Which means cross platform binaries. >_>

Edited by Dario ff

Classic also has lost animations, and they're pretty sexy.

I wonder what else we can find from the first demo....

• Thumbs Up 5

You know, considering how they're all music/dance themed I find it hard to believe they're lost rank animations. Look more like lost animations for a more elaborate music gallery mode, especially considering none of them start from Sonic's looking-at-the-score pose.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

i don't think their lost animations at all, they're clearly demo reels for SEGA of what the models can do with their current rig, they would of been nice to see if Generations had a proper music room, they never had an option to play the in level music, just the unlockable music... which is one of the first games that doesn't have the option to listen to entire soundtrack from the sound screen.

the only game i remember that sported a character somewhat dancing to the tunes was Advance 2.