Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

That "Someone" is Dude, the main hacker behind SADX and the creator of sonic adventure redux!

Heres the work he can do with DX:

And DX is harder to hack then Generations, this should be cakewalk for him.

• Thumbs Up 2

That doesn't mean he's going to immediately know what to do. He had to relearn almost everything.

That "Someone" is Dude, the main hacker behind SADX and the creator of sonic adventure redux!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBggf6cxbZA&hd=1&t=15s

Nothing too new here, but you do get to see more of my Super Sonic mod (and Hyper Sonic. Mostly Classic Hyper Sonic.)

It also somewhat shows the snowboard recolor I'd included since the first release, the music being replaced with the OST versions (more lyrics, etc.), and how abusing skills can make Classic Hyper Sonic as overpowered as ever. >:D

Good News! My Laptop can run Generations!

Bad News! It's slightly laggy.

Ergo, on my wishlist is a pack with slighty lower poly models or something, so it'll speed up. That's besides the point, though.

All of these mods are looking great! Lobotomy's Bridge Zone, Dude's Adventure animations Mod, the Unleashed stages...

Keep up the good work!

sonicgenerations2012040.jpg

sonicgenerations2012040.jpg

Edited by Pony the hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shadow Version 3 Released!

*insert video here*

Not much to say.. All is said in the video description.

I was a little surprised that you credited and thanked Darkcatmax for the Shadow Android alt, yet said nothing about the hexed Super Shadow model I made for you.

So I made up for it by stealing your 'mod the controller button graphics' idea. And by steal, I mean do the same thing but with a BETTER controller!

1Gamecube1.png

1Gamecube2.png

City Escape was the perfect choice of stage here. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was the first Sonic game I ever played, and City Escape was the first stage I played in that game. Quite fitting. XD

Yeah, I had to incorporate the ZL and ZR buttons from the Wii Classic Controller (I also imported the Plus, Minus, and Home buttons from it, but those are unseen here.) I'm going to change that controller image to an Eggman-themed Wavebird sometime later. And then make a proper set of graphics for the Wii Classic Controller. >:D

P.S. - Sorry about that BoomBoom. I actually didn't mind the lack of notice/credit for Super Shadow. I just thought it'd be a funny way to segue into these screenshots. Keep up the awesome work!

• Thumbs Up 2

I was a little surprised that you credited and thanked Darkcatmax for the Shadow Android alt, yet said nothing about the hexed Super Shadow model I made for you.

So I made up for it by stealing your 'mod the controller button graphics' idea. And by steal, I mean do the same thing but with a BETTER controller!

1Gamecube1.png

1Gamecube2.png

City Escape was the perfect choice of stage here. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was the first Sonic game I ever played, and City Escape was the first stage I played in that game. Quite fitting. XD

Yeah, I had to incorporate the ZL and ZR buttons from the Wii Classic Controller (I also imported the Plus, Minus, and Home buttons from it, but those are unseen here.) I'm going to change that controller image to an Eggman-themed Wavebird sometime later. And then make a proper set of graphics for the Wii Classic Controller. >biggrin.png

P.S. - Sorry about that BoomBoom. I actually didn't mind the lack of notice/credit for Super Shadow. I just thought it'd be a funny way to segue into these screenshots. Keep up the awesome work!

I had a good laugh of this.biggrin.png Also, I was in kinda a rush, thinking about the people who helped me, there was darksupersponge/RaceTH, then there was darkcatmax and then I wondered if I would credit BandicootG for the Sonic Rival Death animation, then blah blah, so yeah, you get the idea... tongue.png

Uhh, sorry if I sound like a noob, but someone already made a Gamecube mod. Though, I don't believe it had a pic of the controller. It was Cyron Tanryoku on Youtube. She also released it. Instead of left bumper/ right bumper, she used L and R, and for Left trigger and right trigger she used Z. For drifting, it only requires you hold down 1 of the triggers and move the control stick. I believe all graphics come from Sonic Colors (Some were hidden), and Sonic Riders GC.

Dude's (in progress) mod of Emerald Coast! Adventure anims too.

Looking good!

Edited by Cola

It has begun..

That Sonic 06 model animation is weird compared to the orginal.

Good News! My Laptop can run Generations!

What laptop are you using? What are your specs for your laptop? I'm just wondering.

BTW, wouldn't be possible to translate the text of Sonic Generations to languages other than Japanese, English, French, Spanish, German and Italian?

BTW, wouldn't be possible to translate the text of Sonic Generations to languages other than Japanese, English, French, Spanish, German and Italian?

I don't think so. You'd have to edit a lot of stuff.

Edited by The True BlackHawk

On megamaniscrazy's Shadow Mod, I accidentally copied the Shadow .cpk and so the Sonic .cpk is completely gone. Is there a way to edit the .cpk so that it's Sonic and and not Shadow?

On megamaniscrazy's Shadow Mod, I accidentally copied the Shadow .cpk and so the Sonic .cpk is completely gone. Is there a way to edit the .cpk so that it's Sonic and and not Shadow?

I can upload it for you.

Edit: Currently uploading...

Edit2: http://www.mediafire.com/?1h95u6y17scn12c

Edited by The True BlackHawk

I don't think so. You'd have to edit a lot of stuff.

in one of the cpk's their is a like 6 different languages of very text its mostly a copy paste job

to make sonic tall cant you just edit the skeleton file max translate the spine higher,then export =P Edited by Blue Streak

in one of the cpk's their is a like 6 different languages of very text its mostly a copy paste job

Yes but you'd have to edit the complete text by yourself anyway. And some text, like the HUD, is a picture instead of text.

This is totally off-topic but since I don't know where else I can go ask this I'll try here...

I wanted to extract stuff from the PS2 game Phantasy Star Generation:1, like event cutscenes, character art, etc...

What do I need to accomplish it? I have no experience at all on this matter...

Edited by XRick

This is totally off-topic but since I don't know where else I can go ask this I'll try here...

I wanted to extract stuff from Phantasy Star Generation:1, like event cutscenes, character art, etc...

What do I need to accomplish it? I have no experience at all on this matter...

Erm.. If its a PC game I guess you can find it in your root directory.. If its a console game I have no clue.