Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Hold on.

If the characters that aren't Sonic are able to get into the stages Via hacking...

Does that mean you'd have to make custom animations for them? (Grinding, Trick animation, Spindash? Etc.)

Hold on.

If the characters that aren't Sonic are able to get into the stages Via hacking...

Does that mean you'd have to make custom animations for them? (Grinding, Trick animation, Spindash? Etc.)

The way I see it, some characters look kinda like Sonic and that's why his animations can apply to them without looking ugly. Eggman is a whole different story. Dunno, maybe it'll be possible to create custom animations in the future. I'll ask ItsHelias how Eggman moves in the game now, but something tells me it's either ugly or funny. ...or both.

Edited by ArtFenix

SONIC GENERATIONS WITH SONIC 06 AMIGO SYSTEM AS YOU'VE TRULY IMAGINED IT!

Even though they are reskins, this is just amazing. Even more impressive is that they appear to be the Generations models with custom-made animations for gameplay.

shadowbyitshelias94.png

All right guys. Here's playable Shadow by ItsHelias. happy.png

The original thread is Here

DOWNLOAD LINK

The skating animation is still too fast. He doesn't know yet where the data for it is, but promises to fix it later. He'll fix Super Shadow later as well.

Coming soon: Silver the hedgehog

From Russia with love =happy.png=" !

Edited by ArtFenix

Hyper Sonic! now with changing colours!

*Dat video*

Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes.Yes! YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! **** YES!!!!!!

That's the exact response I gave right after I started watching the video. *drools*

And a new Shadow mod? I think I'll give this one a try too.

Edited by sayi50

Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes.Yes! YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! **** YES!!!!!!

That's the exact response I gave right after I started watching the video. *drools*

And a new Shadow mod? I think I'll give this one a try too.

Calm down, man! You'll get a heart attack like that XD

But really, the miracle is starting to happen, just like it happened with SADX ;-)

Edited by XRick
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dang it looks nice, I really want to try but I'm too busy having fun breaking the game using the spindash in the 3D parts with classic Sonic tongue.png. (Like that:

)

Can't wait to see Silver next. But more importantly can't wait for Blaze =).

Edited by Boodendorf

shadowbyitshelias94.png

All right guys. Here's playable Shadow by ItsHelias. happy.png

The original thread is Here

DOWNLOAD LINK

The skating animation is still too fast. He doesn't know yet where the data for it is, but promises to fix it later. He'll fix Super Shadow later as well.

Coming soon: Silver the hedgehog

From Russia with love =happy.png=" !

I need help installing any one?

51287525.jpg

Eeesh. No wonder Science Team decided to nix the "Morph Ball reverse-engineering" part of the project...

• Thumbs Up 2

You won't get anywhere unless you explain what your having problems with.

when i replace the bb3.cpk file with the one in the generations folder nothing changes when i open the game

(i have a steam copy if that makes a difference)

I did something to show how ridiculous the flying and up then down stomp can be in Chemical Plant, and a Perfect Chaos hack for lolz.

• Thumbs Up 4

Vector!!! was not meant to be swapped.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EaTeueUL3X4

I don't think Vector was ment for anything other than to piss you off on rooftops by using musical notes.

In all honesty though, that's..pretty freaking creepy looking. It'll probably take a ton of work for someone to actually make that look good, if that's even possible. You've always just got to love the way his chain circles around his head like that.