Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

I did something. It's not as amazing as Unleashed porting, but I made Sonic's air boost fly, stomp goes up then down, increased rockets speed, increased grind speed, and thats about it.

Although the other stuff isn't that interesting, the flying ability is actually really cool though. Maybe it could be modded for additional characters' flight ability.

*hint* *hint* Get on it modders.

• Thumbs Up 1

I-I-I was missing for a week and THIS happened? I knew about the Unleashed maps port thingy but, some other guy pops up and rapes the models? This is why I just can't stop coming back here.

Awesome stuff BTW. After the Unleashed port, I think we are gonna get some custom maps. And if that happens, me and a lot of fans will probably make the Genesis level... Ice Cap, Lava Reef. My dear loved ones. Here I come.

If they find a way to smooth out the skating animation for Shadow, and allow him to use the Super Sonic skill, I will buy the PC version just for these mods.

and my PC can't even run SADX

OK, the guy tried to help me with getting to the end of the level with M. Sonic in C. Planet wisp. Somehow he changed the model even though the abilities are still belong to C. Sonic. The model becomes fucked up when you do some things like press down and stuff like that, but I don't care. All I need is to get to the result screen and capture with fraps the result screen animation [without HUD]. He did great, but there is one major issue: in the result screen Sonic has two mouths[[[[. Anyone knows a way to fix that? I repeat: I don't care how the model or the level looks, I just need to get to this result screen with M. Sonic without any glitches on it.

msicpwb2mouthsmp4snapsh.jpg

Here's a bonus picture. From that angle there is only one mouth visible]]. Nice wallpaper, isnt it? I'd make a bigger resolution, but it was a pain to complete the level even with 720p.

msicpw.jpg

Edited by ArtFenix

Just a question at Dario or anyone whos working on the ports

In all the videos, Super Sonic is equipped.

Does Super Sonic work in the levels or do they lack those paths that Superform follows?

It does work. It's just that no custom path is done for him, so it's kinda regular Sonic gameplay but with more jump height. :V

In a way, that's better, cause then it's just like Colors :D

It does work. It's just that no custom path is done for him, so it's kinda regular Sonic gameplay but with more jump height. :V

So, in other words, we can finally play Unleashed levels with Super Sonic.

FUCK YEAH!

So while trying to change Sonic's model to Werehog's the guy faced the problem: the Werehog model becomes all red. Anyone knows why? I recall there was something similar while porting levels from Unleashed, right? How to fix the model?

Looking how far modders have gotten, I wonder how long it'll be before we see a HD version of this...

Yev1q.gif

Please.

Still waiting on this. Seeing Eggman run through Modern CE or even Crisis City would be fantastic. Hell put him through Planet wisp and let him suffer what we gamers and wisps had to deal with.

• Thumbs Up 5

Something new.

sonicgenerations2012013.th.pngsonicgenerations2012020e.th.pngsonicgenerations2012020.th.png

sonicgenerations2012013i.th.pngsonicgenerations2012013.th.pngsonicgenerations2012020.th.png

It's a shame he doesn't get any help though. I'd be much more productive if all hackers worked as a team.

• Thumbs Up 4

Try posting this at Retro as well. they seemed to be allot more involved in actual hacking then us who are just waiting on hacks save for 2-3 people.

Try posting this at Retro as well. they seemed to be allot more involved in actual hacking then us who are just waiting on hacks save for 2-3 people.

I'd love to, but they denied my validation request for some stupid reason. [seriously, what on Earth is this validation thing even there for?] A pending member for more than a year already.

Maybe I should try again?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd love to, but they denied my validation request for some stupid reason. [seriously, what on Earth is this validation thing even there for?] A pending member for more than a year already.

Maybe I should try again?

Yes definately. Aquaslash is a mod there see if you can get in contact with him here and ask if he can look into your account problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes definately. Aquaslash is a mod there see if you can get in contact with him here and ask if he can look into your account problem.

I already did it as well... Let's hope he can help us both...

I too have my account there pending for more than a year...

Heck, I don't even remember for how long it's been pending!

Edited by XRick
  • Thumbs Up 2

Woah that stuff is pretty damn nice, I'd really like to be able to play as Knuckles or Blaze even if it's just a skin/model swap.

Speaking of which, ArtFenix is there anything new on those character hacks?

Hm. I should ask ItsHelias [yup, that's the dude's name^^] about that.

UPD: Ok, he's gonna share Shadow with us soon. Unfortunately, no playable Eggman as of now since there is no running animation for him. Looks like it needs creating custon animation which I'm not sure is possible atm.

Edited by ArtFenix