Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

В любoм случае я 1 kто умудрился заменить модель Соника...

Edited by ItsHelias94
  • Thumbs Up 2

В любoм случае я 1 kто умудрился заменить модель Соника...

Edited by Jetronic

From me and a friend to you helias:

Я люблю тебя для создания модов, I really hope that translates correctly.

From me and a friend to you helias:

Я люблю тебя для создания модов, I really hope that translates correctly.

So, I finished playing as Classic Sonic in Modern levels, and I was impressed with the Mod, but I found that Modern Sonic CAN go through most of the Classic levels. Seaside Hill has a crash when you get to the fans underwater, so I'm guessing you'll just have to take out the fans in that level. Sky Sanctuary is possible, but 1 area is difficult to get past (The one where you spindashed through a small hole. For Modern, you just boost as soon as you slide through it) and 1 area is impossible to get by if you miss the jump/kill the Egg Robo (The one where the invincibility is to the right of a very small platform). I'll bet Planet Wisp doesn't work well and Rooftop Run might crash in the Clock area.

Also: I took some pictures. Here's my personal favorite:

tumblr_lyvw17u5co1qcz7qh.jpg

The shield are also as flat as paper, but they still work.

Edited by PSI Freeze

Too bad I don't really understand what's going on in the video. Also yay for classic tails model swap biggrin.png.

Honestly, neither do I. Even if I knew what to do to replace models, the problem is that the animations don't work right for some of them.

I did have a few questions though. First of all, is there any news on when Silver will be released (with animations) as a playable character? Also, I have a challenge to throw out there... I know people have been messing around to make Shadow look like Mephiles, with the blue stripes instead of red, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make/import a model of Mephiles in his "Crystalline" form and make him as a playable character. To whoever accepts this challenge, you are a God among men. (I understand it's a lot easier said than done, though)

http://images.wikia.com/sonicfanon/images/a/aa/Mephiles_(11).png

2012020500055.jpg

Click spoiler for more =o

2012020500035.jpg

2012020500041.jpg

2012020500067.jpg

2012020500076.jpg

2012020500082.jpg

2012020500044.jpg

2012020500049.jpg

loltails

2012020500004.jpg

The result of when I ask an amazing person for one thing and they send me the exact opposite, the possibilities are endless.

• Thumbs Up 6

Whoever makes a mod for Tails and Knuckles to follow you in Seaside Hill has my money.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 3

If there's a way to play as the GUN Truck, I'll buy the PC version with no regrets.

We're totally making this Obscure Sonic Enemy Generations

Edited by Agent York
  • Thumbs Up 6

If there's a way to play as the GUN Truck, I'll buy the PC version with no regrets.

Dear goodness!!! What the hell is it about the GUN Truck?!

It'd be craziness if that thing were to ever be playable...