Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

These look like so much fun to use, hopefully I can have just as much fun once I figure out how to use these! :D

Can't help but laugh at that Eggman video on city escape though XD

-CartoonistDude

I just stumbled across this thread thinking it was the actual Sonic Generations topic (shows how much attention I pay before I click things), and yet I have enjoyed this immensely. Only read this current page as well! Time to start going backwards and read the other 22 pages. I'll like any with amusing images ^_^

How do you put other char animations over sonic EG: I put Espio over Sonic now i want to do the same thing but with Espio's animations. How do i do that?

How do you put other char animations over sonic EG: I put Espio over Sonic now i want to do the same thing but with Espio's animations. How do i do that?

Simply rename (example) sn_bla_bla_bla.anm.hkx => es_bla_bla_bla.anm.hkx

Whoa, even the robots?! Man this sure is awesome. I wonder if we'll be able to do that with bosses? Imagine the Death Egg Robot running away from the GUN truck. LOL

All i see is the idle animation...

I meant for animation swapping.

He actually shows how to do both in the video. The part in which he renames "tl_idle_loop.anm.hkx" to "sn_idle_loop.anm.hkx". That's all you need to do to swap things, really.

If you were to replace Espio with Sonic, you'd replace and rename his character model from "chr_Espio_HD.model" to "chr_Sonic_HD.model", and his animations from "es_whatever.anm.hkx" to "sn_whatever.anm.hkx".

I'd make a video tutorial on how to do it if I had some screen capturing software lying around. D:

He actually shows how to do both in the video. The part in which he renames "tl_idle_loop.anm.hkx" to "sn_idle_loop.anm.hkx". That's all you need to do to swap things, really.

If you were to replace Espio with Sonic, you'd replace and rename his character model from "chr_Espio_HD.model" to "chr_Sonic_HD.model", and his animations from "es_whatever.anm.hkx" to "sn_whatever.anm.hkx".

I'd make a video tutorial on how to do it if I had some screen capturing software lying around. D:

BUT ALL I SEE IS THE STANDING ANIMATION NOT THE RUNNING OR WALKING ANIMATIONS! Edited by McStrosin

BUT ALL I SEE IS THE STANDING ANIMATION NOT THE RUNNING OR WALKING ANIMATIONS!

It seems you're not getting it...

All you have to do is change names, nothing else!

BUT ALL I SEE IS THE STANDING ANIMATION NOT THE RUNNING OR WALKING ANIMATIONS!

Espio's running animations are elsewhere. Look in "MsnEspio.ar.00", that's where all his mission assets are.

Edited by E-10000B

Ok i got the running animation in the game but its only for 1 little part of the whole running animation how do i make the espio running animation go through the entire animation?

Whoa, even the robots?! Man this sure is awesome. I wonder if we'll be able to do that with bosses? Imagine the Death Egg Robot running away from the GUN truck. LOL

If you can model swap...could we have the GUN Truck running away from Death Egg Robot? XD

Fuck the Death egg robot, I want fucking sawblades and rockets coming out of this motherfugger:

Sonic-Generations-3DS-Emerald-Coast-Screenshot-1.jpg

With laser eyes if possible.

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just wondering. Couldn't you change the color of the Spin Attack like people have done with the Boost? Or any time you go into a ball/Slide?

• Thumbs Up 2