Awoo.

Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion

PSI Wind

FUCK YEAH!? FUCK YEAH!? It should be more like BITCH-FUCKING HELL YEAH!

I think it should be more like "Fuck year"

I want it to be basically the same as the original, but with nicer graphics >.>

Kinda agree, but I want more than that, obviously :P

Also, I actually prefer Palkia despite the whole penis dragon thing. Dialga looks like he can't possibly move with those 4 1,000,000tonne legs.

I'm anxious to see some new Pokemon, <3.

Please, no more new Pokemon -_-, at least for some period.

Sevii? Oh, well bugger. I want the Orange Islands to make an appearance. :(

Yeah, me too.

BITCHASS FUCKING HELL YEAH! I loved G/S when it first came out and I light just get this.

Edited by STK

Palkia is obviously a penis dragon, silly.

*looks closely at Palkia* By Jove! D: I never even knew! Thanks, now I have that image in my head. BP

Maybe they're running out of animals to use as inspiration...

I want it to be basically the same as the original, but with nicer graphics >.>

Still awaiting the appearence of a Tanuki Pokemon and seeing how it will do overseas. XD No, Sentret doesn't count!

Also I agree with Mollfie. I want it to be much like the original, but obviously with better graphics and maybe a few extra things added here and there.

^ yeah a few new extras would be nice, but I don't want too much because it would make it too different...a nice balance hopefully. If it was the exact same game just looking nicer I wouldn't mind...but it would be a little dissapointing...and lazy lol.

Also I agree with Mollfie. I want it to be much like the original, but obviously with better graphics and maybe a few extra things added here and there.

So basically what LeafGreen and FireRed did for Blue and Red?

I really liked that approach, because it felt nostalgic and also felt new at the same time. I've never had more fun playing the "same" game two times.

I really hope that Nintendo aren't just playing us for fools. If this does happen then I will be really pleased. I wonder if it will have 3D grpahics or just stick with the classic 2D like all of the others. I think that a 3D Pokemon handheld game would be awsome. I thought that these were the best old school Pokemon games.

I really hope that Nintendo aren't just playing us for fools.

Nintendo aren't playing anyone for fools, the people who have got it into their heads that this definatly 100% going to be a GS remake are the ones playing everyone for fools. While it is likely to be the GS remakes I can't stress enough that NOTHING has been confirmed yet, just because the GS starters have appeared in other media recently and there were references to Johto in DPPt isn't enough evidence to confirm something. The Johto starters were available in Pokemon XD 3 or so years ago and everyone started speculating GS remakes back then as well and it never happened back then so why should there be anymore chance of it coming to fruition this time? Remember that game called Super Smash Bros. Brawl that came out last year? YOU DO!? Good, now think about how that game crushed everyone's expectations and remember why you shouldn't expect something that hasn't been confirmed.

^ The guy from Pokemon Sunday said its been "Talked about for awhile now". Is that enough proof?

^ The guy from Pokemon Sunday said its been "Talked about for awhile now". Is that enough proof?

No.

Proof is announcing the game, showing media, releasing a trailer and so on.

D'you know what's also been talking about for a while now?

- Pokémon MMO

- Pokémon Snap 2

- Pokémon NotBattleRevolution

I'd be happy with any of those except the MMO. Snap 2 would be underwhelming. I think we can assume it'll be the GS remake, but people are acting like it's already confirmed.

Snap 2 would be underwhelming.

Snap 2 would be epic, using the Wiimote to aim and focus, using the greater power of the Wii over the N64 to produce some stunning visuals on the various on-rails paths, having perhaps not longer but certainly many more areas to travel down (maybe several in each region), and of course having the game let you keep your photos in the Photo Channel and let you upload to SD Card where you can put them on your computer.

I'd love it too, but considering everyone's getting their hopes up for Gold & Silver or Pokémon NotBattleRevolution, I think it'd be a bit underwhelming to get another spin off over an RPG.

206Dunsparce.png

FUCK YEAH

206Dunsparce.png

Moar Dunsparce for meh. I loved the 2nd generation, mostly because of Kanto.

As for starters, that's the only generation where I alternate starters between playthroughs. Gen. 1 has Charmander, Gen. 3 has Torchic, Gen. 4 has Chimchar. I usually use Totodile or Chikorita, but I occasionally throw in Cyndaquil.

Of course, I still think Dunsparce is the most epic Pokemon of them all. Updated sprites/artwork of dis gai spells W-I-N.

According to this site, and the Japanese Yahoo! games section, the game is confirmed by Nintendo. Fall '09 JPN release. HeartGold and SoulSilver. Actually, Nintendo.com has confirmed it too. On their JP Pokesite.

http://pokebeach.com/

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html

You may now shit bricks.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Must we? I think that would hurt! O.O'

Also I am definitely looking forward to getting SoulSilver. I was researching the generation IV movesets for the Johto starters and I rather like the tweaks they have received although I am wondering if like FR and LG certain moves might be changed like Smokescreen and Metal Claw for Charmander.

NOW I just have to decide if I want to stick with my favourite grass starter Chikorita or if I should go for Cyndaquil.

Choices, choices...

I am getting the Silver Remake too. My starter is going to be Cyndaquil as usual.

*shitting bricks*

Awesome, <3. I'm going to purchase SoulSilver for sure, <3. I think the titles are a little funny with the color, but it doesn't matter, this is too awesome, ^_^. Now the torture of waiting begins, XD.

Awesome news, it really brightened up the shitty mood I was in, so thanks, ^^".

-Blur

Oh hell yeah! Shall definitely be picking up HeartGold and SoulSilver. I think I'll take Cyndaquill as my Gold starter and Totodile as my Silver starter.

Shee. I am suprised at the number of folks who buy two versions of the same game, but apparently they got reasons ( like using one for normal playthroughs and the other for serious training...or something )

...Maybe if I made more money it wouldn't seem so silly to me though. And then there's those who buy three versions... although with Platinum I can almost understand, considering that it's got more story or something like that.

Wahey!! X3 I'm definitely getting SoulSilver (HeartGold sounds a little..corny? ^^; ), and my starter will be Cyndaquil on my first playthough. <3 Oh gosh, I can't wait!

20090507-00000019-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

Now that's what I call proof. ;) No doubt I'll inevitably end up buying one of them, or maybe I'll wait to see if they do a third version.

Another thing to.... get >:D. And ofc they'll do the female version in Crystal in this game <.<.

*shat bricks*

Here's hoping they don't redesign Kris! They have no reason to...

I doubt a third version will come along (FR/LG/?), hopefully this will have Crystal's extras in it already... and if not... well fuck.

Looking forward to getting SoulSilver anyway, I got Silver last time so I'll get it again. Not sure on my starter. Cyndaquil or Chikorita.

Yeah, I got Silver last time too :). Used Cyndaquil, though I'm torn between Cynda and Todo. Might "get" both :).