Awoo.

Patticus

Same here, I just want to fly my friends around San Andreas in a plane.

To then jump off at the last moment and let them crash into a mountain? Yeah, me too

• Thumbs Up 2

Ps3 users? I'm gonna love this online mode. though I kinda wish mission mode was a lot longer though. But I guess their main focus is the online mode.

I a 360 user! 83

Since I can join multiple crews I wouldn't mind fucking around with you guys XD.

*checks stocks*

dance27tqs7.gif

Pisswasser:

Current Price: $11.27

Return Percentage: 105.88%

Total Profit: $38,805,736.

And it's still going up! Wow, I just... I so wish I'd completed the game a few days before I invested. Could have several hundred million on each character now easilly.

Edit: It's just jumped again! 107.16 return!

• Thumbs Up 1

*checks stocks*

dance27tqs7.gif

Pisswasser:

Current Price: $11.27

Return Percentage: 105.88%

Total Profit: $38,805,736.

And it's still going up! Wow, I just... I so wish I'd completed the game a few days before I invested. Could have several hundred million on each character now easilly.

Edit: It's just jumped again! 107.16 return!

Is this in game or on the site?

Is this in game or on the site?

In game, not sure what it is on the site right now. Usually the site updates before the game does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bv85hoQBM

I am really glad there is none of that shit in this game.

"Cousin! It is your Cousin! Let's go see some big American titties?".

Every 5 minutes! dry.png

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did anyone found the dancing farmer? I hope I would have pinpointed the location...

It was near the west coast 

EDIT: Someone did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4kPfZmzsj4

I consider it an easter egg, you can kill everyone in front of him and he'll keep at it unless you disturb him (I ran and pushed him)

Edited by Monovec

Thought I'd play it safe and sold my Pisswasser stocks at 95.22%, still made mad profit from the 30 million+ I put on it with each character!

Thought I'd play it safe and sold my Pisswasser stocks at 95.22%, still made mad profit from the 30 million+ I put on it with each character!

I just sold mine even though I only got a 30% increase. I only bought the stocks two days ago though.

Selling my stocks to one save slot, keeping them in place on the other so we'll see what happens at and after 10PM. Some rumors going around that the stock will still climb for a long time even after the mass sell.

Currently on 119.22% return. Making just over 40 million with each character. Now have around 70 million with every character in total, and on my other profile, the investment is still up just in case it jumps more.

Whilst it's not mega gains compared to some people, slapping that into the single player stocks when I start Lester.... looking at some insane returns indeed.

Also stock tips.

HAL (But don't go too crazy or expect crazy results).

Possibly... Amunation... reason being... GTA online opens tomorrow, you have to buy ammo/weapons from the shops, if that stock is related to buying from amunation, expect a climb... but again, this is VERY risky considering how many unknowns there are with the social club right now.

...GTA V has a stock market...?

...Oh god it's good I don't have this. I think everyone here knows I enjoy playing with real-life stock markets, so if I had access to a 24 hour fictional market that I could easily make up for losses by shanking some passerby and taking their money... oh god I'd never be able to get out.

This more than makes up for the fact they finally decided to make the Jaws myth from San Andreas a reality. Let's see my sister swim out five miles now... muhahaha!

Found another great attention to detail moment.

Get in a plane that can do a barrel roll.

Switch to first person and turn the camera so you can see the character in the pilots seat.

Do a barrel roll.

Watch your character react to the turbulance/G's caused by it.

...GTA V has a stock market...?

...Oh god it's good I don't have this. I think everyone here knows I enjoy playing with real-life stock markets, so if I had access to a 24 hour fictional market that I could easily make up for losses by shanking some passerby and taking their money... oh god I'd never be able to get out.

This more than makes up for the fact they finally decided to make the Jaws myth from San Andreas a reality. Let's see my sister swim out five miles now... muhahaha!

It's not like the real world one... well it is but... you would think that some actions you do in free play mode affect the market. e.g. I go around destroying trucks or other assets of a company thats on the market you would think this would impact it, but it just doesn't seem to do influence it quite as it should.

So I sold my stocks, and I've accumulated...

$43,331,088 profit for Trevor

$26,630,082 profit for Michael

$43,127,164 profit for Franklin.

Not bad. Almost more than doubled what I had before I bought the stocks.

SELL! SELL! SELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUa-GZkhGM

Holy crap, it's jumped to 124.15%!

45 million dollars profit per character!

Well looks like I'm selling now, but gonna keep that save active for a bit, might check it again in a few hours or tomorrow just to be sure, but if you're leaving your money on there, keep checking it just in case, I suspect a large number of people will be selling and theres no way to know how the market will react

Don't let this be you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYM62qSA_0

And just like that... the stock starts to fall.

Pisswasser has dropped a few points since the mass sell, it's not dropped by much, but it is odd how it starts to fall the hour imediately after everybody sells up.

Also... no online here in the UK.

Also... no online here in the UK.

I assume it's going to be the usual where it won't be midnight until America says it's midnight laugh.png

Edited by Captain Phil Collins

I wouldn't be surprised if the servers don't work until Thursday, maybe even until the weekend.

I don't know what it is, I just can't see this going smoothly, what with the huge number of people trying to get on.