Awoo.

Patticus

Shit went driving got eaten by a Great White Shark. sad.png

It was circling around and it reminded of Peter in Family Guy pretending to be a shark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7QbyKMuQ6A

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh right! there was a video showing an Illuminati-related Easter Egg and there was a hidden message saying "come back after the story is finished". I need to check the place myself to see what's the deal

Edited by Monovec

I hated Trevor at first, now I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

He has a few missions/scenes at the 3/4's mark which kinda show him in a bit of a different light.

Did anyone notice that little shove at FPS games? Michael and someone else had a conversation about it, roughly about 1/8 in the game. I laughed waaay to hard at it. It basically said, FPS games are all the same.

Did anyone notice that little shove at FPS games? Michael and someone else had a conversation about it, roughly about 1/8 in the game. I laughed waaay to hard at it. It basically said, FPS games are all the same.

There's a radio ad of an FPS game that practically mocks the genre

At the end of the mission 'Meltdown' they don't just have a jab at FPS games... they launch a cruise missile at it and all the die hard fans of it!

• Thumbs Up 1

I hated Trevor at first, now I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

He has a few missions/scenes at the 3/4's mark which kinda show him in a bit of a different light.

I totally feel the same. Poor guy. Now I understand why his mind is fucked up so bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, my brother decided to call Lamar up and hang out just now. Franklin meets him in a stolen police cruiser and starts driving around. He's not going to any of the hanguot spots, but rather a cul-de-sac close to the blue mini mall. This area is notable for housing a ton of tempting gang members. My brother's plan was to shoot one, then have a big shoot out with Lamar as backup. Clearly Lamar didn't recognize the seriousness of the situation concerning about twenty people raining pure hell upon them, because his AI refused to respond. And the gang's AI didn't care that Lamar's didn't respond because they were laser-pointed on Franklin. Literally the only bullet wounds Lamar suffered were from my brother panicking. Eventually he feels overwhelmed and tries to get back in the car, but is promptly wasted, Lamar never seeming to understand what was happening around him.

This game is hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 2

OH MY GOD GUYS!

You want to make some money? You want to make a few million? How about a few... BILLIONS?

First, go to quick save into your phone and make 2 new saves... this is purely to avoid risk, your save slots are going to be emergency back up points if this goes wrong.

Go to the stock market, and to the bawsaq one.

Basically... Dump every single dollar you have into Pisswsser. Drop every single dollar into it.

Right now, thousands of GTA V players are dumping their money into it, and the stock is rising to very high levels. Some people have gotten crazy returns from this.

The current rule is that everyone will sell their shares by 10pm (GMT) on Monday 30th September.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/604082-buy-pisswasser-now-dump-every-dollar-into-it/page-1

After a bit of time, make another save over 1 of your original 2.

Then load up that save and check your stock portfolio. If it's gone up, save over BOTH the original slots.

The way the bawsq market works is by the community... buuuut... it doesn't update your game anywhere near the speed the normal ingame single player market does. So you want manipulate it and keep a 'back up' just in case the stock drops to dangerously low levels. Even if the stock changes on the social club, it won't show a change in your game for upto an hour.

This completely removes the risk of loosing your money. At the most you might lose 30 min to an hours gameplay.

Another trick you can do once this scheme blows over, when you go to bed, invest all your money in a single stock, go to bed. Then the next day, check the stock market, it'll load up the new data. If it's gone up. Great sell and enjoy your rewards, if it's dropped. No problem, just reload your backup save and away you go.

But right now. Invest in pisswasser! BUY BUY BUY!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok guys, you really need to start buying this stock, it's going up by insane numbers, it looks like the community is really having an influence on it. I'm now at 8.53% up on the initial investment.

And I've just noticed one rather interesting level of detail. Noticed it at trevors airfield when doimg a mission. if you're in a helicopter and fly into a flock of birds... the spinning blades will kill the birds.

Of course you can, thats what I'm doing.

That's why it's working so well... if you think about it, you have thousands of players, multiplied by 3 all investing into a single stock, no wonder it's climbing.

Don't think I've ever noticed this before.

When you die and walk out a hospital, anyone notice that you can actually get scars? Nice little detail there.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

Just stole a fighter jet dodged a heat seeking missile and a few enemy fighters, evaded law Enforcement and put it in my hanger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKO0RrM7LvI

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just beat the game... it was alright I guess?

Sigh... I was just expecting more. They built it it up so much with that last heist and some of the earlier missions, was just expecting a bit more than a shootout and a Leathal Weapon reference =/

..... .... I think I know what my problem with the game is.

With Saints Row 3, I always said that it didn't know when to stop, it's full of great moments that just drag on for far too long. e.g. the freefalling tank, the wave killing levels and the wrestle sequence.

GTA V is the opposite.

With the exceptions of a few car chases and shootouts, the unique stuff is over far too quickly, when you do the big score...

And you have to drill into the bank vault

it's over so quickly and you don't get to...

take the gold/load it up, my favourite heist was definately the jewlery store just because I actually got to get hands on with the jewels, but this one it was just 'right, fend of the guards, let the NPC's take the gold

And it was over, back to a car chase.

I just... wanted it to last a bit longer and be doing more than shooting down people. =/

Ladies and gentlemen...

How to make 3 Billion using the Stockmarket + Lesters missions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1mtyph/i_got_almost_350_million_on_each_character/

Also my stock tip for the weekend, PissWasser, buy buy buy! It's still going up, insane returns on my end right now!

Finished the main story a few days ago, thoughts are pretty identical to yours Hoggy. This one just felt like it had so much missing in terms of a great and memorable story. All it seems to be is 'do all these small heists and shit until you've got the balls to pull the big one' and that's it. That 3 endings idea was good on paper but choice C is the only one worth doing in all honesty. 

I still love the game; it's a technical marvel. I was just expecting Rockstar to take inspiration from gripping stories like that of Breaking Bad, The Wire, etc. to give us something that would beat every other GTA in terms of story and gameplay. Ah well, it got gameplay right at least (bar a few minor annoyances).

Also, not sure if anyone has tried the third Triathlon event yet but oh my fucking god is it annoyingly tedious. You basically have to swim over half the map, then cycle most of the map and then I assume run most of it too. I say assume because I got 18 and a half minutes into it (yes, you have to constantly mash the A/X button for that long) until somebody knocked my cycle into a pedestrian and I got disqualified for committing a crime. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have a (again, what I assume is) 25 minute-long race which is all based around mashing the A button until you can't feel your hand any more? Fire that person.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finished the main story a few days ago, thoughts are pretty identical to yours Hoggy. This one just felt like it had so much missing in terms of a great and memorable story. All it seems to be is 'do all these small heists and shit until you've got the balls to pull the big one' and that's it. That 3 endings idea was good on paper but choice C is the only one worth doing in all honesty. 

Also, not sure if anyone has tried the third Triathlon event yet but oh my fucking god is it annoyingly tedious. You basically have to swim over half the map, then cycle most of the map and then I assume run most of it too. I say assume because I got 18 and a half minutes into it (yes, you have to constantly mash the A/X button for that long) until somebody knocked my cycle into a pedestrian and I got disqualified for committing a crime. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have a (again, what I assume is) 25 minute-long race which is all based around mashing the A button until you can't feel your hand any more? Fire that person.

I did option C purly because if you pick any other, you're locked out of huge aspects of the postgame.

Also yes... the 3rd Triathlon is terrible. It's worse than the triathlon in GTA SA, it was just such a bad idea. To give you an idea, I crashed the bike and thanks to 'wesle news' totally borked up the swimming at one point... yet still won the race by a long way? How?

On the subject of the story... when it starts out, it feels like a GTA, from the moment you meet Franklin, his aunt and that car salesman, you feel like you're in a GTA, even when you meet Michael and do the first heist, it's a GTA game, then Trevor, still feels like a GTA game....

But the moment 'The Agency' comes in... it feels more like it was... dare I say it, that cancelled game Agent? It doesn't feel like a GTA game anymore, story wise at least, it feels more like it belongs in a spy game or something. Even the heists, as awesome as they are don't quite feel like a GTA game, feels like they're more a spy genre.

• Thumbs Up 1

I now want to do this with the following....

The giant rock drill...

Helicopter (both the struts and chase them around with the blades)

The JCB digger.

Word of warning guys.

The game has a serious glitch/big problem with it when it comes to money. The game uses 32-Bit integer, so any value higher then 2,147,483,647 will roll over into a negative value. And some players have found their billions have turned into negative.

Making it near impossible to recover unless Rockstar patches the game or they restart from scratch.

If you are trying to max out your cash, beware when you hit the billion mark. Some people are saying, stop when you hit 1.6 billion just to be sure.

l95p.jpg

Just beat it. For my first GTA game ever, I loved it. There were some very questionable moments (torture mission and trevor in general) but it was great. My biggest hate for the game was Trevor. Yes I completely understand his story. How he was basically betrayed by Michael and left to think he was dead. Then randomly find out 10 years later he's alive but damn. How they introduced him was off to me. That and his extreme aggressive style. That torture mission really showed me how dark he could get. And another mission where he killed some guy he was staying with and the girl. That was wild. I swear everytime I turned around in this game, Trevor surprised me. Frank and Michael were pretty good characters in general. Michael and his family was something I didn't expect, same for Frank, Lamar and the hustle. What bugged me more than anything is what the fuck happened to Lamar after his last mission? (Frank, Trevor, Mike and Lamar going head to head with the FIB and another group). He literally just disappeared. No word on if he lived or died that day. I'm just going to assume he died unless there is post game stuff that proves otherwise. Just when I started to like the guy (which was extremely late in the game) it seems like they kill him off. Mike's family is crazy. Wife cheated on him in his face, daughter is a whore trying to become a movie/TV star and the son is a loser who sits at home and plays a COD ripoff. 

Still my favorite line and moment of the game was when Michael made fun of the FPS genre. That really tops all to me. But I'm glad Trevor got closure. Sure he didn't kill Michael, nor did Michael pop Trevor. But it was nice seeing them watch each others back after spending half the game whining like two deadpools in one game. I guess the only thing left for me to do is..............wait what the fuck is this last thing? A note?

On a side note, 

did anyone choose option A or option B? I chose C just because I felt it was the best decision.

I heard a rumor that GTA V is only coming to PC and the next-gen version for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 and PS3 are going to be called GTA VI.

Daily stock tip: Pisswasser. 

Seriously guys, the returns on this are massive right now, it's up to $7 per share, this is a climb from $2 yesterday and it's still climbing, I reinvested my big score money into the stock at around 6pm last night, it's now over a 10% return on my investment.

Even if the stock falls or randomly crashes, I have a second save with the profit I made on it, so all I need to do is load that up and bobs your uncle, more money for me.

Or if you're not as adventurous, I hear that HAL is doing quite well right now too.

I heard a rumor that GTA V is only coming to PC and the next-gen version for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 and PS3 are going to be called GTA VI.

I heard a rumor that you like to make stuff up.

Seriously, who are you trying to kid with that?

• Thumbs Up 3