Awoo.

Patticus

I've just invested over $100,000 into Pisswasser, but since I'm 15, I don't know how to use the stock market. Do I just wait until tomorrow and sell my shares, or do I hold on to them?

I've just invested over $100,000 into Pisswasser, but since I'm 15, I don't know how to use the stock market. Do I just wait until tomorrow and sell my shares, or do I hold on to them?

Don't worry. I am 22 and I don't have a bloody clue what I am doing with the Stock Market. Just following Hoggy's tips and tips off the internet. wink.png

Edited by BW199148
  • Thumbs Up 1

Look I just wrote a huge explanation of the stock market... but... to be honest... For now... until people figure out the social club stuff.

This is the basic rule.

DO NOT DO THE LESTER ASSASINATION MISSIONS UNTIL POST GAME! there is 1 exception to this which is a required mission... for this one, invest in Betta pharmisuiticals before you start the mission (it's located in the bawsaq (the green stock market)), if it's 'down for maintenance' quit game, connect online and re-load. Switch to all your characters and invest in this, then do the mission.

Go look up how many points it should climb by, then sell either just before or when it hits that level, because when it drops, it'll drop.

The single player stock market (the blue & white one): Before you get too far into the game, look up all the stock opportunities. Yes some random events can impact the stock market in very lucrative ways.

All the NPC/Mission stock market events are scripted, so you can find out exactly when you quit/sell.

The social club stock market (the green one): For now, invest in pisswasser, take your money out by 10PM (GMT) on monday.

Please note, there is always a risk with stocks. make sure you do a double save if you are investing millions.

I'm collectig the pieces of paper related to Leonora Johnson's murder and I have 30 something so far. After getting all you get a new mission. If you want to know about the case take out the cellphone ingame and enter www.whokilledleonorajohnson.com.

Though I may warn you that in the site there are photos of how the body was found. If you are a bit sensible avoid the "What we know" section

I took a plane from the International Hangar to get to the mountain with the cable car faster, I jumped from the plane and used the parachute to land there letting the plane to fall. Or I though that.

The video should be uploaded anytime

EDIT: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVCmTwt5oRQ

Edited by Monovec

Not currently no. I think it's because a lot less of us have it on the 360, I only know of me you and Chaos Warp.

And ME!!!! I'm a 360 GTA player!!!

Not currently no. I think it's because a lot less of us have it on the 360, I only know of me you and Chaos Warp.

Me, you, Will348, Swiss, LiamTheAnimator, and Eternal EX have it on 360. 

Anyone want to get on making that crew?

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'm not putting my name down for a 'crew' just yet since I want to get most of the 'tricky' online trophies done first... but when it's 'the grind' I might be tempted.

Though if anyone here wants to boost the online trophies (depending how easy/complex it is), I don't mind.

Also depending if it's possible... I might have an idea as to how we can all get some of the trophies sorta easilly... I think that 'bounty' one is going to be a bit of a headache.

HOLY COW!!!

I just checked my stocks, I've not been online all day and have just looked at my return percentage.

Pisswasser:

Current price: $8.88

Return percentage: 62.22%

Total profit: $22,804,372

And it's still going up! Thats also with just one character!

Thats also with only money obtained from the main missions and the final heist, not done the lester missions, can only imagine how high it would have been had I done those before hand.

Obviously, between now and 10PM (GMT) tomorrow, you won't see much of a return, but get in on this one whilst you can.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've really only joined a crew for messing around and paying with friends. I'll participate in every mission and race ect, and I'll enjoy it, but the messing about is what I'm looking forward to most.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've really only joined a crew for messing around and paying with friends. I'll participate in every mission and race ect, and I'll enjoy it, but the messing about is what I'm looking forward to most.

Pretty much this, I'm not one for playing competitively I'm more in it for the messing about.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the tip about the stocks, Hogfather. Currently looking at a 79.03% return with just over 2mil profit at the moment (Only had the jewellery heist cash to invest with).

Also, one little neat detail I noticed with police in this game. I was hiding out in a multistorey car park, and the cops come rolling in slowly. I noticed that one of them was carrying a torch in the car and searching with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Same here, I just want to fly my friends around San Andreas in a plane.