Awoo.

Patticus

Yeah alright Rockstar.......................you patch the X to B jump dive thing but not the terrible pop-in issues that me and other users have been having on 360 and have been unable to fix.............yeah.............

Edited by Chaos Warp

Yeah alright Rockstar.......................you patch the X to B jump dive thing but not the terrible pop-in issues that me and other users have been having on 360 and have been unable to fix.............yeah.............

What? The X to B jump dive thing was hilarious!

What? The X to B jump dive thing was hilarious!

Yeah they patched it, or at least it doesn't work in Online.

Managed to get about an hour or so playtime with the Online and I'm loving it so far! In particlular, the quick GPS system (hold Back/Select then you can quickly set your marker to any landmark, so easy!) and the Job system. Unfortunately none of my friends I was partied up with could make it to the first tutorial mission (the race) btu I'm sure they'll fix it over time!

And yeah, the pop-in issues were terrible in the opening online cutscene! I really hope they haven't gotten rid of the Jump+B combo, too...

Loving online, but I need some help to steal a fighter jet. I managed to get in one before, but I was killed just as I was entering it. How can I join the SSMB social club group btw? I thought it would be fun if a few of us snuck into the military base and stole a couple of fighter jets.

I'm on 360 btw.

Edited by Wil348

So there is a new patch. Anybody know what it fixes? mellow.png

Some vehicle spawn issues. Cars saved in garages would usually disappear, and customised parts on cars would sometimes vanish.

Not sure if that's all of the fixes.

Some vehicle spawn issues. Cars saved in garages would usually disappear, and customised parts on cars would sometimes vanish.

Not sure if that's all of the fixes.

The Hidden Package respawn is gone. The one bug they should of kept. sad.png  

Managed to get about an hour or so playtime with the Online and I'm loving it so far! In particlular, the quick GPS system (hold Back/Select then you can quickly set your marker to any landmark, so easy!) and the Job system. Unfortunately none of my friends I was partied up with could make it to the first tutorial mission (the race) btu I'm sure they'll fix it over time!

And yeah, the pop-in issues were terrible in the opening online cutscene! I really hope they haven't gotten rid of the Jump+B combo, too...

I fucked around in Online for a while and never got this to trigger/found it, how do I do it?

I fucked around in Online for a while and never got this to trigger/found it, how do I do it?

I had to do it automatically after Lamar dropped me off.

Also you up for playing some online at all?

I can't even get on at all. I know it was to be expected, but I'm still pretty damn annoyed.

I know that feel bro...

Oh boy, if anyone has an old save with their pisswasser stock on it... gone up again, by over 20 points since everybody was supposed to sell...

I think we've safely established the stock market is a lot broken. =p

So I have problems even with the solo session...And my character magically changed appearance (And I think even gender) And the first mission gives me an error

Right, lets start GTA Online.

"Failed to host a GTA online session... please return to GTA V"

Hmmm ok try again.

SSMB... Why does the online not work?

Right, lets start GTA Online.

Hmmm ok try again.

SSMB... Why does the online not work?

It must be in a complete...global...saturation

Edited by Monovec

I've turned off autosaving, since switching to Online causes the game to save.

This is really pissing me off, but it was expected. It will get worse here. It's only around midday for Americans, so things will get more overloaded in a few hours.

The save file corruption is a real issue, seeing a lot of people reporting corrupted saves now.

Absolute mess.

So basically I can't get online for the rest of the week because I'm working till 4pm each day. Great.

So I think I might like to join the SSMB party group on the PS3...

But can we at least do some trophy attempts since I'd really like that.

Suggestion... can we change the motto to something like "In badnik we trust" or something else with the word badnik in it?

So I think I might like to join the SSMB party group on the PS3...

But can we at least do some trophy attempts since I'd really like that.

Suggestion... can we change the motto to something like "In badnik we trust" or something else with the word badnik in it?

What's your Rockstar name? I want to give you powers on the heirarchy.

EDIT: I don't think I can play this online at all because despite how overloaded the servers are, its just draining my internet. I thought I cracked it but then the internet dropped.

Edited by Major Ziggy