Awoo.

Patticus

And Rockstar says that buying money isn't going to give people an advantage, but what will give people an advantage is that half the players are able to access online with few problems, others had no luck and are falling behind as we speak.

As soon as I got on. I had troubles with logging and playing the first race. FUCK.

Just finished the Single Player Main Missions. Choose Option C the other endings were too cold.

I don't think I'll play Online until the issues with it are Ironed out. Also it keeps saying the Stock Market is down at least for me anyway?

Hopefully all the problems are ironed out by R* by Thursday. I mean, if its not working tomorrow then at least I'll know that they're working on it, but any later and I won't be so open-minded.

Just finished the Single Player Main Missions. Choose Option C the other endings were too cold.

I don't think I'll play Online until the issues with it are Ironed out. Also it keeps saying the Stock Market is down at least for me anyway?

Log out of your PSN/XBLA account. Then log back in.

Should fix it right up.

• Thumbs Up 1

So this is my 6th time trying to get it to work. If it does not work this time, I'm done trying for the day. This really sucks.

Suggestion... can we change the motto to something like "In badnik we trust" or something else with the word badnik in it?

I'm thinking "Badnik to the bone"

• Thumbs Up 3

I had to do it automatically after Lamar dropped me off.

Also you up for playing some online at all?

I never got dropped up by Lamar at all, it just spawned me into a game next to the Vinewood sign......................

Also, yes. Later today.

Edited by Chaos Warp

I'm collecting submarine pieces for this woman and I noticed there are a lot of plains underwater. Looks like people in Los Santos are terrible pilots

Well... I think it's safe to say the Online for GTA is completely broken.

The game has deleted my character randomly.

I can't play online with other people at all.

When I go to Solo now, theres no forced mission, I can't even steal cars, in fact I can't do anything. I can walk around as my character but the blue circle to start the race mission is gone.

This is up there with Sim City/Final Fantasy 14 and possibly Colonial Marines level of incompetance.

No really it is, 2 weeks gathering data on how many people would be playing GTA V, 1 BILLION dollars made in the first day... 2 weeks to prepare for launch and what do we have?

A buggy mess that randomly deletes characters and corrupts save files.

Whats the excuse? There was a large demand? No fucking shit, it's one of the biggest selling games of they year, you got 1 billion dollars in the first day, you had 2 weeks gathering data to prep... we were expecting problems, not the first day completely broken.

Meanwhile, some other games will let me buy my own server that works fine. Whats the excuse?

Still there's people that managed to play it without problems. What did they have or did (Apart from sheer luck) that us don't to be able to play it without problems?

Still there's people that managed to play it without problems. What did they have or did (Apart from sheer luck) that us don't to be able to play it without problems?

I've got a feeling that it MIGHT be region based, but that's just a guess on my part.

Still a load of bullshit, though.

They work for a review site.

• Thumbs Up 1

So does SSMB have a crew?

Should we make one?

We have a PS3 one, I went to make a 360 one but I was having problems. 

what's the name for the PS3 one.

And jesus, this online launch is just awful. They really should've been more prepared, especially after seeing how much sales V made in the first week.

I'm just making the 360 crew now. It will be exactly the same as the PS3 group, but for 360. Will post a link when I'm done.

EDIT: Created on wrong account, visit the next page for the proper crew.

Edited by Wil348

I'm just making the 360 crew now. It will be exactly the same as the PS3 group, but for 360. Will post a link when I'm done.

EDIT: Done, however I can't make an emblem until morning when I can use the computer. Or can I promote others to admin?

Anyway, here's the link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ssmb_x360_crew

I can try to do it....if I can somehow become an admin. FYI I joined the crew. 

Yeah i joined too. Well the PS3 one  as DesertMike.

Edited by Vectorman

EDIT: Done, however I can't make an emblem until morning when I can use the computer. Or can I promote others to admin?

Anyway, here's the link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ssmb_x360_crew

I just joined the crew as well, Nickname on Social Club is chaoswarp