Awoo.

Patticus

Aaaaaaaaaand, I was randomly kicked.

Lovely.

Don't you just love people?

Anyway a lot of people are reporting that they're finally able to connect. It's something I guess.

And right as I'm typing this the intro freezed up on me, the song is still playing though mellow.png

Right, things seem stable for me. Just did a Last Man Standing type DM mode.

The whole setup is a bit confusing, tbh.

EDIT: AND NOW I'M STUCK ON THE MAP ZOOM LOADING SCREEN.

THANKS, ROCKSTAR! TOP NOTCH SERVICE RIGHT HERE!

Edited by TheCakeMiester

Still getting a broken mess here.

Wasn't loaing any assets at one point other than cars and people. Then it froze.

Started again, then it just froze.

Start again... Rockstar cloud servers are broke... lovely...

Retry... Oh goody... character creation again!

*makes a character, selects go... is returned to the character select screen again.*

... .. .. SERIOUSLY!? THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

IDK about the problems that you guys are having, last night I got it working fine after a few attempts (did all the tutorials and such) and me and 3 friends were free roaming and having all sorts of fun. I'm on 360 BTW, and I feel bad for those of you with less luck. 

Well I'm in... the cloud saving is down so everything I do is pointless... but I'm in.

I just shot a guy... he put a bounty on me... lolz.

Well I'm in... the cloud saving is down so everything I do is pointless... but I'm in.

I just shot a guy... he put a bounty on me... lolz.

That happened to me the first time I tried to get in. The cloud saving was down so I just randomly got into a random game. 

And everybody just got kicked... gonna wait 24 hours to see if that bounty trophy pops up =p

I really can't be bothered to get frustrated over this. I'm just gonna leave until tomorrow to try this again. Getting really fucking tired of all these errors and freezing loading screens.

Finally got something out of GTA Online...

'Run Like the Wind' Survive with a Bounty on your head.

This can be done in solo... amazingly... just get one put on you in multiplayer, then get a disconnect and you'll end up in solo multiplayer mode.

Just make sure you don't remain idle as the game as an auto kicker.

Muthafucka! I actually got into the missions with Lamar but I got lumbered with a base character instead of taking me to the character creation screen.

Okay, I think things are fine now. Been playing Online for a while without interruption. How's it on everyone else's end?

Still a little unstable, apart from the issue in my previous post I'm still having to reboot after freezing a few times. I want these issues out of the way soon so the SSMB PS3 Crew can actually do shit together.

Okay, I think things are fine now. Been playing Online for a while without interruption. How's it on everyone else's end?

Been fine since roughly 9:30PM last night for me. Right now I'm playing deathmatches with no issue. 

Very unstable still actually. Its getting worse. That loading screen you see at the start, its now stuck on that.

Still all smooth for me. I think I'm good.

Trouble is, I have no other Crew members with me, so missions are kinda lonely, heh.

Edited by TheCakeMiester
  • Thumbs Up 2